Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! (3961 Views)

10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive / How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) / Is It Normal For A Male Virgin To Have Wet Dreams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by critique101(f): 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2013
africhika:

grin grin

I won't mind too
Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by UncleJJ(m): 10:11pm On Jun 01, 2013
Most male virgins have physical impairment s
Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by sakaguchi(m): 1:16am On Jun 02, 2013
Whenever I meet any holierThanThou girl, I tell her I'm a virgin, and the shylishly take me to bed to teach me some skills or for both of us to learn together. I have disvirgin 4 this semester alone and I'm still a virgin. ***smiles***
Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by Princessmel(f): 1:22am On Jun 02, 2013
All you Virgins get in my inbox!
*females only
Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by Nobody: 1:51am On Jun 02, 2013
UncleJJ: Most male virgins have physical impairment s

They're not physically impaired. There are men who wish to wait for sex and there's nothing wrong with that. Any male who is an adult and a virgin should be held in the same regard as an adult woman who is a virgin.
Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by Nobody: 2:03am On Jun 02, 2013
I wldnt mind having one grin
Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by Elxandre(m): 2:33am On Jun 02, 2013

I aint impaired...
Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by Elxandre(m): 2:35am On Jun 02, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I wldnt mind having one grin

You wey don chop all sort of kondo, you still wouldnt mind one. grin
Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by Elxandre(m): 2:42am On Jun 02, 2013
Most people think a guy silly when he's a virgin or he lacks opportunity...

Well i'm overzealously ambitious, so my biggest priority is super rich and as a result i rarely ever think about women.. I definitely get a lot of winks but i'm not the type of guy to get attracted to ladies easily..
Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by gunuvi(m): 7:35am On Jun 02, 2013
@OP, are u also a virgin too?
Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 02, 2013
Elxandre:

You wey don chop all sort of kondo, you still wouldnt mind one. grin
impacting my world...teach someone something new
Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by kaboninc(m): 10:26am On Jun 02, 2013
I heard it tastes like honey. Heard it has this explosive heavenly feeling. Feelings that cannot be described. Heard it takes you to 'cloud nine'...wherever that place it. Heard it is a sensual, pleasurable and unusual feeling. *never felt like this before and don't know if I want to* Heard that once started, it can never be stopped as the cravings will increase and if you don't satisfy the urge, you may fall sick and probably die. Heard that's the reason pastors and Muslims marry at a very early age. Heard its the root of all cheats as they either see it as a means to an end or an adventurous journey or what ever their reasons maybe. I've heard so many things about it....this thing called SEX. Heard one can get a 'quickie', an unexpected 'shag', or a carefully planned 'thingy' they call 'love making'. *now asking myself how does IT means love making? I mean 'making love'? Do we actually 'make love' in that manner ?*. Also heard one can 'self-service' one's self. Also heard that 'kissing' is a precursor to the 'carefully planned' 'thing'. Heard its not the kiss I give to my little brother. *so what kind of kiss could this be?* Friends tease me. Peers tease me. Colleagues tease me. Don't know how they found out, probably because I say the wrong, awful and odd things at both the wrong and right times. They say I lack OT *asked them what it means and they said 'ORIENTATION and that's why they most times call me a JEW man ' That's why I avoid them and their likes. Only if they could feel what I feel. Only if they could be in my shoes and feel the pains when, where and how it itches. Only if they could ask questions no matter how silly it may be rather than making conclusions. Or better still only if they could SHUT UP!

Don't know if I should cry for help. Don't know if its a disorder or a psychological disease. Don't know if there are countless number of my kind. Don't know if among my 'crucifiers' there lies pretenders and hypocrites who are afraid for being bullied. Just don't know!
Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by kaboninc(m): 10:32am On Jun 02, 2013
Oh this anti-spam thing has added something to my knowledge base. 'Self-service' means 'Self-Service'. So much I don't even know!
Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by MEGA4BILLION(m): 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2013
For one to say that for a guy to be a virgin is because of lack of opportunities is wrong, am a virgin and in my late 20s and have been in a relationship with my girlfriend who is also a virgin for 7yrs now, i have female neighbours and coleagues that are angry with me because i have turn down their request for sex. Its all about self control, morals and what you want in life.
Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by sparko1(m): 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2013
faakay:

Very true, you are right grin

@ post, i dont hv problems with female virgins, but a male virgin??hell yea!!!i do hv a problem wiv that, marry an unexperienced guy, hell no!!!!

LMAO!!!! na waooo cheesy so who go come marry male virgins now when all the ladies out there are running away from them grin
this has being going on long enough, why do you think getting who to marry is a problem to any man? There are millions of ladies in the world. And you talk about experience, seriously experience in having sex, well for the record most of those those things you do can be learnt so give it a break huh.
Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by sparko1(m): 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2013
No need to reply you, i think there are mental impairments too!

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Signs You’re Dating A Loser / Happy Birthday To ......dis Dude (pictures) / She Visits Only At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.