Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Who Is A Successful Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is A Successful Woman? (834 Views)

Opinion: 'Does Marriage Determine A Successful Life?' / Behind Every Successful Woman,is There A Man? / 8 Things Every Successful Woman Must Achieve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is A Successful Woman? by assfreaky(m): 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
A successful woman is a woman with big yansh.

See some successful women:

Re: Who Is A Successful Woman? by falconey(m): 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
yeah

wow!!!!!!!!!! with these asses none of them will ever experience hardship through out their life time even if the world is experiencing global economy meltdown.

damn I need to save this page for future reference .

my future wife wherever you are , damn!!! I need asses like this!!!!!
Re: Who Is A Successful Woman? by STENON(f): 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
Is that your definition of been a successful woman?

End Time Definition !!!
Re: Who Is A Successful Woman? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
What about your mom?

Isn't she successful?

Stupiid wasted spermatozoa
Re: Who Is A Successful Woman? by NemzySeries(m): 11:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
Were is dis country heading to?......I'm sha pleased to inform u all dat Buhari can nw clearly hear u all loud & clear

Re: Who Is A Successful Woman? by EMMYLBANKS(m): 11:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
KJV 2013 define a successful woman as a lady who submit 2 her husband any tym the bros need sex and taking care of the bros by she giving him her atm card and pin,taking him to chicken republic and mr biggs, with constant shoppin evry week
Re: Who Is A Successful Woman? by khristals(m): 12:06am On Jun 14, 2016
STENON:
Is that your definition of been a successful woman?

End Time Definition !!!

are you the representative of The Slippers Yansh Associan Of Nigeria (TSYAN)? undecided
Re: Who Is A Successful Woman? by Kiish(m): 12:36am On Jun 14, 2016
if this is your criteria for being successful, then i suggest you take some time off to re-assess and revaluate your life choices and decisions.
Re: Who Is A Successful Woman? by Kiish(m): 12:37am On Jun 14, 2016
grin grin grin Golddigger spotted grin
EMMYLBANKS:
KJV 2013 define a successful woman as a lady who submit 2 her husband any tym the bros need sex and taking care of the bros by she giving him her atm card and pin,taking him to chicken republic and mr biggs, with constant shoppin evry week

(1) (Reply)

Lol. Check Out The Funny Inscription On This Nigerian Bride's Sash / OMG!! British Daredevil Jumps Between 25-storey Skyscrapers In Hong Kong(photos) / Leaked Photo's Of Jacob Zuma Together With His 19yr Old Lover Surfaces Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.