Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta (25462 Views)

Nazeef Babaji Builds Mosques, Police Station For Communities In Bauchi (Photos) / Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari / Buhari Begins Niger-Delta Oil Spill Cleaning (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by WeNigerDelta: 9:17am On Jun 14, 2016
Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by WeNigerDelta: 9:18am On Jun 14, 2016
The way Nigeria raises dumb people is alarming....A group of supposed smart people didn't even bother to read, as long as its and oil spill in the ND na avengers cause am...So you dummies no the difference between Isoko North and Warri Southwest where the avengers have been operating? Later some of them go the claim say dem know the region pass person...
Regular Agip oil spill happened, like it always does...N u dummies are calling NDA's name, this is the oil companies fault, but now that it's not our brothers destroying our environment you guys have suddenly started caring for you can't even blame the real culprits...SMDH
Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by Emeka71(m): 9:23am On Jun 14, 2016
Ryabcool:
grin grin grin grin grin I'm fully in support of NDA. Make them bomb everything. Bomb it all, leave no pipeline untouched! Buhari will not eat once the pipelines are bombed. In fact, he won't be able to sleep at night because some people choose to destroy the ecosystem of their lands grin
Foolish statement .
Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by cashkid: 9:26am On Jun 14, 2016
Armaggedon:
yes they should control it immediately. ND avenger announce immediately after attacks and sometimes live in order to avoid such situations. Infact in sane societies attacks of this magnitude will make govt to halt crude production in the entire region indefinitely until a lasting solution is found. I know it sucks to learn that militants act more responsibly than ur govt. Thats where we found urselves

Ogbeni shut up dnt pretend to know everything wen u actually know nothing....................

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by babdap: 9:34am On Jun 14, 2016
Until the whole Niger Delta knows what they want and not few self centre people determines there fate. They may continue to suffer more from insincerity of the oil companies, government and the militant.
Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by olajide8(m): 9:45am On Jun 14, 2016
WeNigerDelta:
The way Nigeria raises dumb people is alarming....A group of supposed smart people didn't even bother to read, as long as its and oil spill in the ND na avengers cause am...So you dummies no the difference between Isoko North and Warri Southwest where the avengers have been operating? Later some of them go the claim say dem know the region pass person...
Regular Agip oil spill happened, like it always does...N u dummies are calling NDA's name, this is the oil companies fault, but now that it's not our brothers destroying our environment you guys have suddenly started caring for you can't even blame the real culprits...SMDH

Convince us that the niger delta vagabonds are not responsible for this? all the settlement the militants have been collecting, directly from the OIC's how many boreholes or schools have they built with it? To better the lives of others

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by sherif4owo(m): 9:49am On Jun 14, 2016
TPAND:
Hold on.... It can be remediated,

This report is false, internationally targeted to the zombies of the southwest. Haven't you guys heard of what it is called oil spill clean up, the land can be remediated.

My advice to NDAv please continue to destroy your land, you think you are destroying the country, NO, its your land!

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by Deen77: 9:54am On Jun 14, 2016
Ikechu68:
Yoloba rejoicing over oil spillage.
Tommorrow now, they'll come here and claim to care.

Wicked people

No body is happy, but this can be avoided is d youth think before destroying.
Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by Armaggedon: 10:03am On Jun 14, 2016
specimenC:

They announce before or after the attack. You are a dounce. You need brain check.
only in the zoo will an asshole who cant comprehend simple English call someone a 'dounce'
Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by vakinola1(m): 10:17am On Jun 14, 2016
later we'll hear FG pls come and clean up our land .......without the 'pls'
Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 14, 2016
And Some Illitrates will be mentioning NDA here...What Concerns Them With The Spillage?. This Is The Rteasons They Are Agitating For Their Right.Spillage Happens Often In The Niger Delta,destroying people's properties and still yet they won't benefit from the resources at all. Fight On NDA............Niger Delta Is Ours
Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by FrancisIgya: 10:18am On Jun 14, 2016
I am wondering why NDA and other militants stopped blowimg oil pipelines for peace. Abi i heard them said no negotiation.Where are the missiles they claimed to intimidate the military? Yeye lazy people, una eye go soon clear for dis damage wey una cause una land.
Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by Ryabcool(m): 10:27am On Jun 14, 2016
Emeka71:
Foolish statement .
you obviously have never heard of sarcasm. Commot my front make I see road. Pfffft

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by Rukkydelta(f): 10:28am On Jun 14, 2016
Not again! sad Why ? Why ? Why us ? :,(

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by Rukkydelta(f): 10:31am On Jun 14, 2016
Not again! sad Why ? Why ? Why us ? :,( Our land is being polluted every day cos of crude oil. Sometimes I wonder if the crude oil is a blessing or curse to Niger delta ?
Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by Willybos(m): 10:41am On Jun 14, 2016
The kno c anything yet, crazy animals.

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by Bluffly: 10:42am On Jun 14, 2016
Armaggedon:
quit foaming from your mouth!
I guess the spill was caused by another thing. But if the pipeline was vandalized then it is irresponsibility on the part of FG cos ND avengers always announce when they attack obviously to avoid spillage.

Are you saying that FG should be there to prevent the oil from Spilling when NDA attacks? Make me understand
Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by fmlala: 10:51am On Jun 14, 2016
gozmok1:
OUR MILITARY ARE SO WEAK SO THEY CAN'T STOP ORDINARY LAZY NDA FROM BLOWING UP OIL PIPELINES ONLY GOD CAN PROTECT US AMEN

Our NDA are lazy too, so finish off all the Niger/Delta pipel
Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by fmlala: 10:53am On Jun 14, 2016
gozmok1:
OUR MILITARY ARE SO WEAK SO THEY CAN'T STOP ORDINARY LAZY NDA FROM BLOWING UP OIL PIPELINES ONLY GOD CAN PROTECT US AMEN

Our NDA are lazy too, so they can't finish off all the Niger/Delta pipelines then move to bomb Onitsha just 2 months to show the world their angers

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by alexola20(m): 10:58am On Jun 14, 2016

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by Oildichotomy(m): 11:03am On Jun 14, 2016
[size=13pt] Some nitwits from the South West are rejoicing over this. They have succeeded in twisting the idea behind the spillage to mean another thing.

I sense they are happy.These are some of the reasons this Nigerian project will not work.

Some idiots rejoicing over spillage shows how low and stupid their reasoning is.

[/size]
Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by Oildichotomy(m): 11:05am On Jun 14, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Not again! sad Why ? Why ? Why us ? :,( Our land is being polluted every day cos of crude oil. Sometimes I wonder if the crude oil is a blessing or curse to Niger delta ?
[size=13pt]Crude Oil is a cause we should just stop.

Let the oil stop to flow
[/size]
Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by lightheart(m): 11:08am On Jun 14, 2016
Armaggedon:
I guess the spill was caused by another thing. But if the pipeline was vandalized then it is irresponsibility on the part of FG cos ND avengers always announce when they attack obviously to avoid spillage.

Armaggedon:

yes they should control it immediately. ND avenger announce immediately after attacks and sometimes live in order to avoid such situations. Infact in sane societies attacks of this magnitude will make govt to halt crude production in the entire region indefinitely until a lasting solution is found. I know it sucks to learn that militants act more responsibly than ur govt. Thats where we found urselves

Hahahahahahaaa!
Sweet Jesus!!!

See as you dey fall your brain hand na. Brain wey God wash hand well give you ehnn nna!

I'm sure you'll soon suggest a govt toll-free line for citizens to immediately report oil facilities bombings, in order to fasttrack repairs. Chai! Ndi mmadu.

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by Progressive15: 11:17am On Jun 14, 2016
Mumu people,continue destroying ur land.Who know know go know!Law of nemesis.

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by specimenC: 11:27am On Jun 14, 2016
Armaggedon:
only in the zoo will an asshole who cant comprehend simple English call someone a 'dounce'

I am sure you have dogs and monkeys as relatives residing in the same zoo. You were able to reason with your fish brain that NDA will announce ttheiir attack so that oil firm can shut dowwn operation prior to attack tto avoid oiil spilage. How does tthatt sound to a buffoon like you?
Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by Babacele: 11:38am On Jun 14, 2016
omenka:
Dem say make we stop dey take alabukun for people headache so we were left with no other choice than to join the ranks of NDA cheerleaders! gringrin
hehehehe.....tragedy wrapped in comedy! hmmmm ,they must pay for what they have done to our communities...
Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by Iniesman: 11:41am On Jun 14, 2016
True federalism.... True federalism.. Den nigeria will b a beta place....
Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by LRNZH(m): 11:46am On Jun 14, 2016
Armaggedon:

Chai, this is the problem with Naija youths. I dey cry for your level of reasoning o.

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by Xeeman(m): 11:54am On Jun 14, 2016
Abeg make the fire and the spillage kwantinue ,na them dey cause am. Lazy set of criminals

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by Babacele: 11:57am On Jun 14, 2016
Rukkydelta:
the best thing is to join mouth condemn these criminals who collaborate with those who steal our money and thereby denying millions of NDs development projects.......u ask me how has Dezzieni's stealings helped our primary school pupils ,or enhance youth empowerment? With all the unprecedented support that we gave to GEJ ,didn't the clueless impoverished the ND more than he met us? He destroyed the unity that was in the ND on which other progressive s across the nation latched to give us the presidency....please tell what unique development he brought to ND apart from sorrow,tears and disunity? Refinery? better environment? agriculture? infrastructure? philosophy or what..? Gej send Ibori to jail abi, so if he too is found wanting he go go n nothing will happen.
Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by henchmark: 12:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
Armaggedon:
so when NDA attack there isn't any spillage? so why would the affected companies shut down production if no spillage? is it palm oil that is in your brain? chaiiiiii..... chaiiiiiii . chaiiiiii
Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by Idrismusty97(m): 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
Everyone should calm the fvck down, The best way to control oil spillage and pollution in your land is to vandalize even more pipelines. smiley

NSCDC Discovers ‘”Spiritual Book” Used By Boko Haram For Indoctrination / 16 Senators Accompany Saraki To The Code Of Conduct Tribunal (Photos) / Why We’re Building Church In APC Secretariat – Ganduje