Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed (28041 Views)

Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered / APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB / Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by ItoroHost(m): 10:54am On Jun 14, 2016
seriously

Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:57am On Jun 14, 2016
They wud hav used a True Mohamed not a lying Mohamed 4 our info minister..... I WEEP 4 THIS NATION!
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by petenweke: 10:58am On Jun 14, 2016
I don't know about other states but in abuja there's being a massive job creation since APC came in...ask the petrol black market sellers

2 Likes

Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by megareal: 10:59am On Jun 14, 2016
EVILFOREST:
IF he said this, then NIGERIA is finished.
What manner of man is this. ..?
The kind that can lie even in his dreams. The kind that will lie even when he is dead.
cheesy He speaks from both sides of the mouth.
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by Ifebazz(m): 11:00am On Jun 14, 2016
This lying M'hmd eh. He has not paid first salary and he is already yapping. See how they are mismanaging GIS now, owing interns close to 5 months stipends, what never happened in PDP era. I just hope they won't come up with excuses for failure and delays later.
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by kinibigdeal(m): 11:07am On Jun 14, 2016
luckylucky:
Buhari govt is a disaster that has really hit us bad as a country. Nigerians are no more happy, citizens are really finding it difficult to keep a float. It saddened my heart to see Lai Mohammudu talking rubbish just because he wants to defend his job at the detriment of sinking Nigerians. I laughed to tears when I saw govt N power jobs over the telecast. How many of these evils politicians children will partake in this stipend salary earned jobs?
This party has failed Nigerians, we can't longer wait till 2019! May God in his infinite mercies put division in the camp of APC PARTY and destroy this government for innocent suffering citizens amen.

The N-Power is a 2years contract with 23k per months. Lai Mohammed son is a rep in Lagos house of assembly, one of is other son is schooling abroad. Go to Abuja and see the properties he as acquire. I pity APC zombies
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by OCHULORC(m): 11:15am On Jun 14, 2016
One word, #ELENU
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by nortcentrallord(m): 11:19am On Jun 14, 2016
lincolnj88:
grin just when you think he has repented.... you see another tsunami

Lol, you are badt.
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by layefa45: 11:21am On Jun 14, 2016
Lai Mohammed Madman... how many jobs una don create?
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by elopee3000(m): 11:23am On Jun 14, 2016
lincolnj88:
grin just when you think he has repented.... you see another tsunami
grin grin grin grin is just like idi amin telling his enemies that he ve forgiving them and he invites them to come and have dinner with him grin grin grin grin no one chance them enter?
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by Wizteaser: 11:25am On Jun 14, 2016
No wonder students wanted to sniff life out of him.
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by toshmann(m): 11:28am On Jun 14, 2016
cheesy grin grin grin grin ;Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
LIAR Mohammed no go kill me for here o
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by tete7000(m): 11:29am On Jun 14, 2016
This man deserves to be brought into an open public space and be stoned until he has no breath left in him.
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 14, 2016
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by XaviDayo(m): 11:34am On Jun 14, 2016
Since this man no wan respect im age, then he has given us the license to drag him on the floor.
Back to what I wanted to say, "this he-goat is a compound fool o"
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 14, 2016
Have u employed them yet? People are still applying and u said u people av fulfill ur promises of creating jobs. LIAR repent now
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by XaviDayo(m): 11:38am On Jun 14, 2016
Since this man no wan respect im age, then he has given us the license to drag him on the floor.
Back to what I wanted to say, "this he-goat is a compound fool o"
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by Frankbaro(m): 11:41am On Jun 14, 2016
Is this man really that stupid
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by tonguengineer(m): 11:42am On Jun 14, 2016
bamidelee:
let atleast appreciate it for once. Rome was not built in a day
Make thunder fire u Appreciate what 22k for graduate with sure retrenchment in the next 2yrs No pay rise nothing Guy stop typing before thinking
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by repogirl(f): 11:46am On Jun 14, 2016
Just because you open a website that crashes over three times in one day doesn't mean you have created jobs,Mr. Liar Mohammed
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by kellyJames5(m): 11:47am On Jun 14, 2016
i hate lies and one thing i discovered is that this honourable minister of information derives joy in lying.....

perfect example of " name follows...."
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by wristbangle: 11:48am On Jun 14, 2016
To be candid, this man is the most useless and worst Minister ever in Nigeria.
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by PLEXPLEX(m): 11:51am On Jun 14, 2016
Lailai again! jobs of dressing masquerade shey?!?!
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by shugaboy6102(m): 11:54am On Jun 14, 2016
bonechamberlain:
So APC would count this npower scheme as job creation. There is problem in this country.
very big problem
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by Franklyf(m): 11:59am On Jun 14, 2016
This Man need to undergo psychological test. Banks are sending their staffs packing and he is saying rubbish.If he doesn't stop deceiving Nigerians, his end is going too bad.
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by Antoeni(m): 12:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
When lying sir do you even take your Family into consideration
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by bedfordng(m): 12:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
nigerian government and their way

1 Like

Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by emeka2847: 12:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
Seeing the headline, I guessed it must be Vanguard
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 12:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
how I wish dis man is a minister in one of dis Arab countries dem for don stone am Tay Tay......

lie lie Muhammad

A disgrace to all Muhammad's
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by Antoeni(m): 12:05pm On Jun 14, 2016

Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by bonechamberlain(m): 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
shugaboy6102:
very big problem
hmmm.
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by ugeezee(m): 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
Slimbideb:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/job-creation-kept-word-lai-mohammed/

Lai mohammed and his lies...na only God go fit save us from this otapiapia administration wen we put ourselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ayade's Supporters Protest With Coffin Against Supreme Court Plan To Sack Him / Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC / Rehabilitation, Reconstruction & Expansion Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.