Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed (28048 Views)

Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered / APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB / Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by molas02: 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
veekid:
Walai oloobuuku ni man yi

Walai oloobuuku ni man yi sha
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by ibnzubair(m): 12:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
tuniski:
I wonder whether any of their own children are to be employed in any of the low level schemes they called jobs.

May God forgive this govt for the millions of jobs and businesses they have killed .

Anyway, let the roll out begin have bread is better than full chin chin!

Nice post

But never ever ever say something that degrading about chin-chins. Never

1 Like

Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by infocabal(m): 12:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
Seriously, This Man na Legend for Lying oh..lol
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by Dedelizo(m): 12:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
I think within 18-24 you will be out of office....
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by erico2k2(m): 12:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
ybalogs:
I don't have a job yet and I know like 15 friends that already lost their jobs. I'm not complaining but please, stop lieing. We're not stupid and I for one still believe things will only get better but please, don't spoon feed us. OK?
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.
guy no worry its only 3 years left for you to have the opportunity again to change thing but this time think and act right grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by Sajio(m): 12:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hmmmmmmm, Lie Mohamed doesn't know how important his office is to Nigerians. why all these lie here and there? ppl are losing their job every day and he Had the gods to say APC has fulfilled their promise in job creation? if this is the kind of Nigeria APC clamored for then Naija is in a longthing. Do they think Nigerians are fools? or are they(APC) mocking Nigerians for being calm despite all we are going thru in their hand?? if not so, then Lie mohamed must be in sane cos I can't believe someone in his caliber will be so confident in telling lies!! too bad, SMH
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 12:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
NYSC PART 2 lipsrsealed
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by ybalogs(m): 12:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
erico2k2:

guy no worry its only 3 years left for you to have the opportunity again to change thing but this time think and act right grin grin
I'm not blaming this Government one bit and in fact if Buhari were to contest against Jonathan again, I'll always vote for Baba. Intentions matters in all things and I definitely can see the good intentions of PMB but as it is, world economy ain't smiling hence we need to endure and pray for favorable change soonest.
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by Aroh48(m): 1:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
I pity this man children,that's the legacy he will leave behind.
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by badonkadonk: 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
Slimbideb:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/job-creation-kept-word-lai-mohammed/

Lies is all u can expect from this kwara man...

Lies! Lies! And more Lies!

I am even beginning to doubt his name... Cos that too could be a lie..
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by goziem1982(m): 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
You see why Nigeria is going no where,someone said we should appreciate this man, for what? Nigerians appreciate mediocrity, substandard project in the name of polities and ethnicity, too bad.
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by goziem1982(m): 1:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
They should make policies that will encourage enterprenueship so that jobs will be created in every part, not the project another government will throw away if there is change of government.
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by Bombolistic: 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
Please don't misunderstood this guy. He meant masquerade Jobs. Shikena
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by Jjc2000(m): 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
2year scheme na job? a close friend just received appointment letter of FIRS without applying because his father is an ally of Fowler.... Imagine this country.
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by csam: 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
masqurade jobs?
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by Sprintson(m): 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
Old Fool!! Animal in human form!! I seriously think Nigerians should stage a walk against this government. Let them just leave..
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by Justpassingby2(m): 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
lincolnj88:
grin just when you think he has repented.... you see another tsunami

[b][/b]Walahi, Olorun, ogun gbo.. Devil na learner for where this guy dey
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
ybalogs:
I don't have a job yet and I know like 15 friends that already lost their jobs. I'm not complaining but please, stop lieing. We're not stupid and I for one still believe things will only get better but please, don't spoon feed us. OK?
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

Lai muhammed wants to get stoned.

He keeps talking rubbish because he knows he is not in a country like America where one teenager can get pissed off by his lies and give him 3 shots to shut his trap.
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by Ephemmm: 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
mysteriousman:
Na this kind work be job?, let the economy be better first before offering people this kind of jobs, jobs with this kind of low pay usually amounts to nothing

He said that construction and ancillary workers have started returning to work in droves as contractors are mobilized back to the various road construction projects across the country.

I don't know who lie pass between two of you.
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by Reference(m): 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
What is all the moaning about. Job creation is a private sector movement borne out of creativity and enterprise. How much of that can you do when you are busy crying here. Your country needs your efforts not your complaints.
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by Roadmike(m): 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
This is the height of insanity .

Attempt to create jobs (as they are yet to employ 1/4 (quarter) of a person while several millions have lost their Jobs.

Yet they have started their propaganda on same.

lying in second nature to this Lai. Na waooooo
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by Shegsakinz(m): 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
Lai Mohammed and Usian Bolt actually make me believe that people's names affect their destiny.
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by alaskido(m): 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
Is this man not tired of lying? Why? Where do you see the jobs? What we see these days is job loss. This Lair Mohammed is a disgrace to Nigerians.
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by compujyde: 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by DedeNkem: 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
Either this buffoon called Lai is a bare-faced liar or he has a severe mental issue!
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by gbaskiboy: 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
khing00600:

He is indeed the lie manufacturer, no one can beat him with this.
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by delighted2: 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
You called it job, can any1 from ur lineage do that kind of job?? Huh
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
LOLz.
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by Dmano: 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
Wake me up when buhari remove this mole 4rm dat positon
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by lordC(m): 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
Mumuni...
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by alabiyemmy(m): 5:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
No be una vote them in?
Re: We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed by erico2k2(m): 5:37pm On Jun 14, 2016
ybalogs:

I'm not blaming this Government one bit and in fact if Buhari were to contest against Jonathan again, I'll always vote for Baba. Intentions matters in all things and I definitely can see the good intentions of PMB but as it is, world economy ain't smiling hence we need to endure and pray for favorable change soonest.
you rememebr when economies where not smiling during the recession? what was our position then?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ayade's Supporters Protest With Coffin Against Supreme Court Plan To Sack Him / Wike Wins The Sun Governor Of The Year Award (Photos) / 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.