Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Is It A Crime To Date Broke Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime To Date Broke Guy? (1886 Views)

Why Most Women Don't Date Broke Men / Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies / Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Crime To Date Broke Guy? by Blessinzy(f): 6:58am On Jun 14, 2016
Re: Is It A Crime To Date Broke Guy? by Apelex(m): 6:58am On Jun 14, 2016
Am coming will advise soon.let me get to work first.. cheesy

Ok first of all..why does most Nigerian ladies get the cognition that partners must take care of them.
This is totally wrong way of cognition..

OP from your words I can say your no longer in school.why not look for a minimal job and cater for your needs and cut those your friends .they are gold diggers...

Are u dating the guy cuz of money ?(ask urself dat)

I dnt believe in love but if u rily care for him. I will groom and support your man.you know he is just a struggling student..

Word of advice cut those friends before they sway your actions..
Word is enough for the wise..

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Date Broke Guy? by obiorathesubtle: 7:01am On Jun 14, 2016
You need a Job, not a boyfriend!

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Date Broke Guy? by Mjshexy(f): 7:02am On Jun 14, 2016
How old are u puleasee? Is it u dating the guy or ur silly friends? Like someone said u need a job not a boyfrnd, infact just let the innocent guy concentrate & stop distracting him because ladies like u are the reason y some boys go into stealing. Y naw? A fellow student fah shocked sad

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Date Broke Guy? by NigerDeltan(m): 7:03am On Jun 14, 2016
How old are you? Op
Re: Is It A Crime To Date Broke Guy? by lordizak(m): 7:05am On Jun 14, 2016
Blessinzy:
good day nairalanders in the house..

please I need your ideas and opinion about what I am going through right now.

I am currently dating a guy ,who is also my first bf. he is still in school and dont have any means of income except the few amount the parent wil sent him.

and presently I am having financial challenges,
my gf and also some of my male friends told me to leave the guy I am dating cos he cant afford my needs and wants. I feel so bad and depressed. but I believed things wont continue like that.

please whats your own opinion ....
Girls like your girlfriends are from poor homes. Your mentality should never be wanting his money.
Aside the fact that you don't have a good family background, what are the needs that your family can't afford? You should be in school and be aspiring for great things in life.
The guy should be able to ring you, buy you a few things on special occasions or as a surprise package, take u out on a date and spend quality time with you. But if that is not enough, go into full time prostitution. A capable man will always man up. Your man is your blessing or your curse. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Date Broke Guy? by maxti: 7:05am On Jun 14, 2016
It's not a crime

Why are you dating in the first place?
What's your reasons for going into the relationship?
Re: Is It A Crime To Date Broke Guy? by slimthugchimee(m): 7:06am On Jun 14, 2016
guy in female acct......he even put his number in her profile undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Date Broke Guy? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 14, 2016
Blessinzy:

I am currently dating a guy ,who is also my first bf. he is still in school and dont have any means of income except the few amount the parent wil sent him.

my gf and also some of my male friends told me to leave the guy I am dating cos he cant afford my needs and wants. I feel so bad and depressed. but I believed things wont continue like that.

babe do Wetin do ur mind. dnt let friends choose for u. as for me I wld find a guy dat wld jst b for moni while I still date d guy.
Re: Is It A Crime To Date Broke Guy? by wilybebsy(m): 7:13am On Jun 14, 2016
Must ur guy provide ur needs??

What's the role of ur parents??

Why not look for a job and take care of ur own needs

And go tell those ur friends that i said they are GOLD DIGGERS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It A Crime To Date Broke Guy? by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 14, 2016
Blessinzy:

are u an orphan?if not dont date when u emotional quotient is low..please dont destroy that boys future..He is not ur father.if u need any finacial help ask ur biological father..pls keep ur self worth young lady.
Re: Is It A Crime To Date Broke Guy? by wilybebsy(m): 7:15am On Jun 14, 2016

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Date Broke Guy? by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:16am On Jun 14, 2016
You have very bad friends. Learn to be self-reliant. Your parents are the only two people in this world who owe you shìt & are obligated to "afford your needs". How's that for size? Go get your own money & don't let your horrible friends influence you with their scavenging ways.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Crime To Date Broke Guy? by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 14, 2016
When you ran into the relationship, did you receive any alert that a monthly allowance have been activated? Did you perhaps get a congratulatory message on a new job? If no, then hustle and take care of yourself. Ladies like you are out there taking care of themselves single handedly without any interference from boyfriend or family.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Date Broke Guy? by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 7:19am On Jun 14, 2016
The OP is a guy. Fake monika.
Re: Is It A Crime To Date Broke Guy? by Youngpo413: 7:22am On Jun 14, 2016
And this sh!T will make Frontpage.
Re: Is It A Crime To Date Broke Guy? by cruzita(f): 7:24am On Jun 14, 2016
who is dating the guy?

your friends?

or you?

if its you ,your heart should direct you

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Date Broke Guy? by 2dice01: 7:24am On Jun 14, 2016
Blessinzy:

my gf and also some of my male friends told me to leave the guy I am dating cos he cant afford my needs and wants
. I feel so bad and depressed. but I believed things wont continue like that.

bae he is not your father...you also need to get yourself a job and lastly...is he dating you or your friends...
Re: Is It A Crime To Date Broke Guy? by Kingsasian(m): 7:25am On Jun 14, 2016
You want your boyfriend who is a student to be your sole provider when you are not an orphan, you must be out of your senses.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Date Broke Guy? by 2dice01: 7:26am On Jun 14, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
You have very bad friends. Learn to be self-reliant. Your parents are the only two people in this world who owe you shìt & are obligated to "afford your needs". How's that for size? Go get your own money & don't let your horrible friends influence you with their scavenging ways.
person go fear name na
Re: Is It A Crime To Date Broke Guy? by dorocent(m): 7:31am On Jun 14, 2016
Blessinzy:

watz d need of u listenin to tlks frm ur gfrd n male frds wen u blive tins wunt b like dat foreva.. My dear since u blive, continue wt him. Dnt 4get, no condition is permanent.
Blessinzy:

watz d need of u listenin to tlks frm ur gfrd n male frds wen u blive tins wunt b like dat foreva.. My dear since u blive, continue wt him. Dnt 4get, no condition is permanent.
[quote author=Blessinzy post=46554122]good day nairalanders in the house..
Re: Is It A Crime To Date Broke Guy? by uzoormah(m): 7:54am On Jun 14, 2016
the young man is not your father........ if u need money ask your father or ur uncle
stop behaving like vickydera
if u have sense stick with d guy
Re: Is It A Crime To Date Broke Guy? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 14, 2016
This is why i don't want to have a girlfriend!...cry
Re: Is It A Crime To Date Broke Guy? by Blessinzy(f): 8:15am On Jun 14, 2016
thanks everyone that gave their opinion about this issue....

@apelex:thanks

@obiorathesubtle:thanks

@mjshexy:am 22, I am also a student

@nigerdelta:am 22

@slumthugchimee: I put my number there in. Incase my friends want to get assess to me.

@playbrain: thanks

but I must confess alot of people here could not comprehend what I wrote. maybe that's y they are giving unnecessary comments.

please thanks everyone .if I no it all, I wont ask.
Re: Is It A Crime To Date Broke Guy? by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 14, 2016
wilybebsy:

Abeg help me ask o!
Re: Is It A Crime To Date Broke Guy? by wilybebsy(m): 8:51am On Jun 14, 2016
PushPlay:

Abeg help me ask o!
Broda i tire 4 dis girls aswr
Re: Is It A Crime To Date Broke Guy? by MasterJayJay: 8:56am On Jun 14, 2016
You no get papa and mama?
Re: Is It A Crime To Date Broke Guy? by Mjshexy(f): 9:11am On Jun 14, 2016
Blessinzy:
thanks everyone that gave their opinion about this issue....

@apelex:thanks

@obiorathesubtle:thanks

@mjshexy:am 22, I am also a student

@nigerdelta:am 22

@slumthugchimee: I put my number there in. Incase my friends want to get assess to me.

@playbrain: thanks

but I must confess alot of people here could not comprehend what I wrote. maybe that's y they are giving unnecessary comments.

please thanks everyone .if I no it all, I wont ask.
Wasn't really bashing u but just to tell u not to allow friends choose 4u or push u around, if u truly love d guy as u claim, u should be there 4 him, encourage him & support him & not turning d guy to your ATM. He is also a student like u who depends on his parents too, less i forget u don't have friends oh, pls do away with those clowns. All da best
Re: Is It A Crime To Date Broke Guy? by ireneony(f): 9:14am On Jun 14, 2016
Blessinzy:

eyah sorry ..take heart.

If i talk now..them go say ireneony don start again.
Re: Is It A Crime To Date Broke Guy? by Firstlieutenant(m): 9:38am On Jun 14, 2016
If na money make u begin date am in the first place, leave am. But if the case no be so, then chillax with am.
Re: Is It A Crime To Date Broke Guy? by SmellingAnus(m): 12:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
It's not him you need to break up with, it's your friends you need to break up with especially when the guy is hardworking and has vision of where he is going to and also respects and includes you in his future plans...

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Easy Ways To OVER Satisfy Your Lady In Bed & In Relationship / Your First Time Crush / Why Do Footballers Like Dating Or Marrying Only 'Beauty' Queens(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.