Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,218 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies (10462 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) / 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies / Why Most Women Don't Date Broke Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nigerian woman are the definition of double standard. So a billionaire's son can date a broke girl but Temi Otedola, the billionaire's daughter is dating the musician Mr Eazi and Nigerian ladies on Instagram and Twitter are throwing words of shame at her.

Questioning why a lady of her calibre; a billionaire daughter, would stoop so low to date Eazi.
I've seen the reactions for myself and cannot help but just smile. I expect it, is not Nigerian women?
Nigerian women that will champion getting a rich dude, even reject a broke guy.
But what if all Nigerian rich dudes reject broke girls in Nigeria?
There'll be little Nigerian ladies dating!
Yes!!!

Nigerian ladies that will say a guy who can't buy ₦5000 cold stone ice cream on a date is not a man, and should find his level, that love is by class.
These same ladies expects a millionaire to accept them when they can't get ₦5,000 cold stone ice cream on a date.
Love is by class, you ladies say. Is it one sided?
Reject a broke guy. No problem.
But don't expect you have some feminine advantage to be broke and accepted by a rich dude..
Nah.

You say SHOE GET SIZE..
But this is so focused on broke mean who woo ladies who might even be broke..
But you ladies don't remember that SHOE GET SIZE when you want a rich dude and you're broke.
If you're broke as a lady, get a broke man.
The same way you'd reject a broke man, please help a rich dude wooing you reject you already, tell him you're not his class, as a sincere woman who believes that love get class.

Gold digging is not gender exclusive.
Being broke but feeling it's your birthright to date someone rich is not gender exclusive..
So if you say that a billionaire's daughter is underrating herself by dating a broke man.
You should also understand that a billionaire's son or rich dude is also bringing himself low by dating a broke girl.
Stop the reeking double standards.

Finally, all these ain't love. When there's love, who's broke or rich is not an issue.

PS: Eazi is not broke. I even wonder such rants.

#solomonbuchibartholomew

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by dingbang(m): 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
lipsrsealed

1 Share

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by professorfal: 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
If so within a month half of the female population in naija would be in hospital for malnutrition.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
Well I can date whoever I have "feelings" for.

1 Like

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by ikp120(m): 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
Yeah, you're very correct!

Let all these broke ass girls calling guys broke go and date their class of guys.

I wish my fellow guys go receive better sense and stop dating broke girls. angry

7 Likes

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
professorfal:
If so half of the female population in naija will be in hospital for malnutrition within a month
u haff killed me

17 Likes

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
Okay.
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by obonujoker(m): 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lol... so true... hypocritical Nigerian girls.... so wicked, callous and dangerous.....

Only God can save them....

1 Like

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
this girl nor wan hear ooo cheesy
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by AngelicDamsel(f): 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
Broke and broke repel
Broke and rich attracts
Rich and rich pretends grin grin grin grin grin grin
Like me, I'm rich looking for a broke guy grin grin grin grin

Believe at ur own peril

Meanwhile

3 Likes

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
op you are so on point..
Broke ladies are a huge stone on the back of any rich dude..
The whole family of the broke lady will be depending on the Lady because of the rich guy's money.
The pressure is just too much..
from vampire family members of the broke ladies to broke friends of the lady..
The risk are just too much to mention.
I know that i will never in my life date a broke lady..
Life has taught me lessons never to date a broke lady..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
professorfal:
If so within a month half of the female population in naija will be in hospital for malnutrition.
grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by bpee: 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Victornezzar: 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nice 1 sexy
On point
still waiting for dem slayqueens comments.
Just like my guy said up dere.....plenty galz will be suffering from malnutrition if dis happens
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Victornezzar: 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
professorfal:
If so within a month half of the female population in naija will be in hospital for malnutrition.
u wicked chai grin
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
Broke and broke repel
Broke and rich attracts
Rich and rich pretends grin grin grin grin grin grin
Like me, I'm rich looking for a broke guy grin grin grin grin

Believe at ur own peril

Meanwhile
dis ur meme grin grin grin
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
Victornezzar:
Nice 1 sexy
On point
still waiting for dem slayqueens comments.
Just like my guy said up dere.....plenty galz will be suffering from malnutrition if dis happens
so u go jus allow a fine broke gehl suffer malnutrition ?grin
as for me sha na the gehl character really matter to me cheesy
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by jhudit(f): 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
Women lean towards hypergamy.
Men lean towards polygamy.

It's a woman's way of ensuring she guarantees her unborn children security and the good life, while a man wants to guarantee his children good genes. That's why a woman would want to hook up with the strongest man...strength not always being money and a man would want the most attractive woman of the lot.

Both are shamed though,
But it's natural...not only Nigerian women.
Maybe it even balances nature and ensures men work harder.

Mr Eazi isn't a gold digger, her father is the rich one...not her.
People should date whoever they want to
...and bear the consequences alone.
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Theblackstalln: 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
OK
But

2 Likes

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Victornezzar: 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
lefulefu:

so u go jus allow a fine broke gehl suffer malnutrition ?grin
as for me sha na the gehl character really matter to me cheesy
lol me date fine broke gal ke??
u wan make i lean grin
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
jhudit:
Women lean towards hypergamy.
Men lean towards polygamy.

It's a woman's way of ensuring she guarantees her unborn children security and the good life, while a man wants to guarantee his children good genes. That's why a woman would want to hook up with the strongest man...strength not always being money and a man would want the most attractive woman of the lot.

Both are shamed though,
But it's natural...not only Nigerian women.
Maybe it even balances nature and ensures men work harder.

Mr Eazi isn't a gold digger, her father is the rich one...not her.
People should date whoever they want to
...and bear the consequences alone.
my dear nothing is natural..
80% of ladies in Nigeria are gold diggers..
Beyonce did not clinge with any man because she wants to give her children a better life, so is ophra Winfrey, Michele obama, and numerous successful ladies out there..
They made their own money because they don't want no man for his money..
why can't our naija ladies do the same..
only few are true self made, the rest are man made..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by shinarlaura(f): 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
professorfal:
Hahahaha
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by pryme(m): 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
sexybbstar:
Nigerian woman are the definition of double standard. So a billionaire's son can date a broke girl but Temi Otedola, the billionaire's daughter is dating the musician Mr Eazi and Nigerian ladies on Instagram and Twitter are throwing words of shame at her.

Questioning why a lady of her calibre; a billionaire daughter, would stoop so low to date Eazi.
I've seen the reactions for myself and cannot help but just smile. I expect it, is not Nigerian women?
Nigerian women that will champion getting a rich dude, even reject a broke guy.
But what if all Nigerian rich dudes reject broke girls in Nigeria?
There'll be little Nigerian ladies dating!
Yes!!!

Nigerian ladies that will say a guy who can't buy ₦5000 cold stone ice cream on a date is not a man, and should find his level, that love is by class.
These same ladies expects a millionaire to accept them when they can't get ₦5,000 cold stone ice cream on a date.
Love is by class, you ladies say. Is it one sided?
Reject a broke guy. No problem.
But don't expect you have some feminine advantage to be broke and accepted by a rich dude..
Nah.

You say SHOE GET SIZE..
But this is so focused on broke mean who woo ladies who might even be broke..
But you ladies don't remember that SHOE GET SIZE when you want a rich dude and you're broke.
If you're broke as a lady, get a broke man.
The same way you'd reject a broke man, please help a rich dude wooing you reject you already, tell him you're not his class, as a sincere woman who believes that love get class.

Gold digging is not gender exclusive.
Being broke but feeling it's your birthright to date someone rich is not gender exclusive..
So if you say that a billionaire's daughter is underrating herself by dating a broke man.
You should also understand that a billionaire's son or rich dude is also bringing himself low by dating a broke girl.
Stop the reeking double standards.

Finally, all these ain't love. When there's love, who's broke or rich is not an issue.

PS: Eazi is not broke. I even wonder such rants.

A thousand (likes) for this post

1 Like

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
lefulefu:

u haff killed me
stay right there make i go wear uniform come
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by shinarlaura(f): 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
Well I can date whoever I have "feelings" for.

Exactly. Am with u on this.
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
itsJude:
stay right there make i go wear uniform come
still acting like a woman in her period abi? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Oyindidi(f): 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
grin grin grin see rich guys above me gringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
Victornezzar:

lol me date fine broke gal ke??
u wan make i lean grin
da Lord is ur strenght brother grin
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by jhudit(f): 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lordygram:
my dear nothing is natural..
80% of ladies in Nigeria are gold diggers..
Beyonce did not clinge with any man because she wants to give her children a better life, so is ophra Winfrey, Michele obama, and numerous successful ladies out there..
They made their own money because they don't want no man for his money..
why can't our naija ladies do the same..
only few are true self made, the rest are man made..

You mention Beyonce and a few others and left out the remaining fictional 80% over there?
Don't deceive yourself, Nigerian women are learners when it comes to gold digging in comparison to them over there.

Their women there go for the main thing, not small gifts in dating.
They marry you and get their claws on the real cash...
Child support, alimony...they'll milk you!
Why do you think they do Prenups?
Why do you think their men are now more into babymamas than marrying wives? All these are steps to protect their fortune.

I can easily say 80% of Nigerian men are cheats.
We're saying same thing then. Read up hypergamy, don't just quote because you want to attack 80% of Nigerian women.

1 Like

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Victornezzar: 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
lefulefu:

da Lord is ur strenght brother grin
He's always my strength but u av 2 apply wisdom in some dealings Bro grin
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
lefulefu:

still acting like a woman in her period abi? undecided
safe your energy make i come with my alternate
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
itsJude:
safe your energy make i come with my alternate

Jude please, I'm apologizing on his behalf. Please... Your words are always heavy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked / Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? / Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.