Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Ebiere Agwu At 25 And At 34, She Hasn't Aged - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebiere Agwu At 25 And At 34, She Hasn't Aged (54270 Views)

Ebiere Agwu Graduates From Discipleship Training Institute (DTI) / Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) / Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebiere Agwu At 25 And At 34, She Hasn't Aged by RELEASEUS: 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
Afrok:
Nice... she hasn't aged after 9years and two kids? shocked Only the boobs and other private areas can tell wink.

*don't just quote me and spew thrash, understand my post please*.
See a woman and think, act and treat her without thinking of her boobs and private parts. If anything has happened to them, then it has also happened to her husbands own too.
Re: Ebiere Agwu At 25 And At 34, She Hasn't Aged by uniqueren(f): 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
Blacks don't crack mehn
When will I start this natural hair journey sef
Re: Ebiere Agwu At 25 And At 34, She Hasn't Aged by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
Some babes at 25 they are already looking like Mama Akphatashi already.With fat sister mother arms,folded elbows with huge fat tummy and michelin tires sorrounding d tummy and dem never born yet oo.Thank God dis one is taking care of herself.
Re: Ebiere Agwu At 25 And At 34, She Hasn't Aged by lordkhalifa(m): 6:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
Abeg who is she

Agwu mean madness in my dialect undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ebiere Agwu At 25 And At 34, She Hasn't Aged by mamawin(f): 6:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
okuneddie:
.happy bafday ma......meanwhile....

Do not laugh translate this in yoruba . MY LOCUST BEANS CANT GO TO CANADA
MY LOCUST BEANS ARE PLENTY IN CANADA O

1 Like

Re: Ebiere Agwu At 25 And At 34, She Hasn't Aged by luswitz(f): 3:26am On Jun 15, 2016
Mediapace:
Op you are not in the right position to tell us she hasn't aged,we will decipher that ourself

OK?
player hater! When will u'all stop? Be happy for others for ones. undecided
Re: Ebiere Agwu At 25 And At 34, She Hasn't Aged by meobizy(f): 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
1. I don’t know her.
2. She was underfed in the first picture.
3. Let’s see her in 2020 at the age of 38/39.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ayo Olaiya In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) / Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel / Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.