Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper (34064 Views)

"Before I Commit Suicide, Okorocha Is Owing Me N900k" - Man In Imo (Photos) / Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" / Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by NwaNimo1(m): 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
Looks like Dino...
Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by kenoz(m): 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
Okay
Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by alaskido(m): 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
I have never seen a governor as useless as this one. may God help Imo state indigenes.
Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by solpat(m): 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
angry undecided Rochas sef
Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by solpat(m): 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
alcmene:
He is lucky I wasn't the one taking the penalties.

Would have aimed at his protruded belly so as to burst it open.

My only concern would have been the on-lookers that would be covered with water and feces the moment I burst the tumor-ravaged belly open undecided

Chai gringringrin You wicked sha
Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by anonimi: 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2016
Is this HOW OkoroAwusa will pay salaries arrears to workers?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3348157_okoroawusa_jpeg_jpeg20f77f84b74b9ddec419c7a5e98830d3

1 Like

Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by victorazy(m): 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
Either this man wearing white is a hunter or he havig west pain! He never stand straight
Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by sweetjohn(m): 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
Lovely
Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by kenny1313(m): 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
legendte:
The commander of free Education. The man that saved Imo state from the shackles of god fathers. You may not be perfect but indeed you developed Imo. Posterity will be kind to you.
When the economy was good, you paid 13 months salary and even bought 10k suit for your teachers. You went into many projects which was not bad. The decline in federal allocation affected your plans. Even though you have somehow sidelined my local government in this your second term. I will be fair in judging you. The man that single handedly wrestled Imo out of dangerous cabals. Ilomuanya, iwuanyanwu, nzeribe, ararume, ise of ise and the rest. Your are not a tribal bigot even though it is taking a chunk in your reputation. Even TA Orji that did nothing in Abia gets a pass from those that have sworn to bring you down. You are the very one that is for everyone and for no one.
Back to the matter, Owelle na wise man. Him go dey wia him no go run around before Vivien Foe go be him case.
May the good Lord bless you!!!!! I thought I was the only one that knows the very good side of Rochas, He remain the best in south east but my brothers just hate him Cus he is an APC but what they don't know is that he is the only Igbo man that can become the president. unless an Igbo man won't be the president of nigeria. Rochas foundation the biggest in west Africa.

1 Like

Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by breakeven: 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
See belle. grin grin
Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by shamecurls(m): 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
God bless Rochas Okorocha
God bless Imo State
God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

............................The only Eastern candidate that can pull a presidential weight in Nigerian politics #Fact #DealWithIt
Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by henryford11(m): 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
abi tel dem ooo ...
rheether:
Imo state is a joke. OkoroAusa
Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by henryford11(m): 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
hahahaha... I luv diz pic
anonimi:
Is this HOW OkoroAwusa will pay salaries arrears to workers?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3348157_okoroawusa_jpeg_jpeg20f77f84b74b9ddec419c7a5e98830d3

1 Like

Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by Victorvexz(m): 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by CharliParker: 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
I always like this man Rochas why
Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
alcmene:

My only concern would have been the on-lookers that would be covered with water and feces the moment I burst the tumor-ravaged belly open undecided
hahahahah ibo ppl funny die
Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by nkemdi89(f): 3:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
Rochas was just giving funny display at the goal post, hon luggard osuji was a replica of kanu nwankwo,while hon ibe representing obowo and the ssg hon eche despite his age was very active, hon emelu( war lord) was all over the place too. Highlights of the event was when the deputy governor was about to take the penalty,my heart was in my mouth, thought he would miss. All the same it was an interesting and fun match.
Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by nkemdi89(f): 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
alcmene:

That man is stronger and fit than you o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by IDEJIMBA1(m): 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
I can see his potbelly. The last destination of Imo State funds.
Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
Bags of fat. Dont know how they still havent got health crisis.
Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by Austin234(m): 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2016
Owelle, i always admire ur sense of humour. God bles Imo state
Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
In Nigeria, i am not seeing leaders.

All i see are thieves..
Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by slowbreeze(f): 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
So many weird-looking he-females and she-males....politicians..ewww!!!
Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by goodvision12(m): 5:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
i love rochas okorocha is a man av always pray to ever meet in person in my life|God bless u mr rochas
Kini eleyi nso!
Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by Abagworo(m): 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
This papaish match would be so much fun to watch. I love Owelle Rochas Okorocha though. The light of Igbo nation.
Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by Ahmedhussain3463: 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
goodvision12:
Kini eleyi nso!
kilo ken pelu mi!y nt comment on the tthread and pay deaf ears to me!
Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by deavicky(m): 7:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
Well I don't know why I get angry seeing things like this.
Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by DeWisedon(m): 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
if i hd known that my vote could only get me trash news like this,i would never have participated in the last election
Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by beautiful95(f): 8:04am On Jun 15, 2016
I love Imo state kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter User Calls El-Rufai "A Liar". He Reacts (See Tweets) / Asari Dokubo Warns Tinubu: “If You Do Not Correct Your One-Sided Appointment..." / Kaduna Inland Dry Port : A Look At The Activities Of Nigeria's First Dry Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.