Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Why Do Guys Aid Guys In Cheating On Girls ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Aid Guys In Cheating On Girls ? (1381 Views)

Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) / Angry Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend's Jeep For Cheating On Her. Photos/Video / Is There Any Fun In Cheating On Your Patner?? .... I Think It's Horrible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Aid Guys In Cheating On Girls ? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 14, 2016
This is the honest truth. A girl will be loyal to her boyfriend and his numerous friends, yet when the guy is cheating on her, the guy friends do not deem it fit to tell him to back off or even warn the ignorant girlfriend.

The girl will cook, be nice and even hustle babes to her boyfriend friends, yet knowing fully well that she is the side chick,they will go ahead to be calling her " iyawo wa "

some of the guys will even be waiting to chyke her immediately their friend dumps her...

This is something rare amidst girls... If a guys girlfriend is cheating on him., her friends will always show visible signs that something is wrong. Some will even warn you to look somewhere else and even expose ur cheating girl to you.

But guys will always be looking at the girl as she wallows in ignorance..
Re: Why Do Guys Aid Guys In Cheating On Girls ? by StPete: 11:28am On Jun 14, 2016
So what have you said now?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Aid Guys In Cheating On Girls ? by Twaci(f): 12:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
Girls are loyal to each other.... even to a selfish point.

Nice observations OP. smiley
Re: Why Do Guys Aid Guys In Cheating On Girls ? by doyinisaac(m): 12:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
As a guy I tried this nonsense 7 years ago,because I noticed my friend was cheating on his loyal girlfriend I was so angry with him and as a good friend I adviced him to to stop betraying her,he did not listen to me and I told him I will tell her if he does not stop then he replied that I should go ahead,OK I dey do good guy I told his gf about everything my friend did to her and that she should sit down and talk things out with him so the cheating will stop,guess what??the lady said I am a liar who is trying to destroy her relationship with her boyfriend,infact both my friend and the girl now turned me to an enemy..years later she caught him with another girl....i saw the girl last 2 years and she narrated everything to me and was apologizing,i just dey look her like sallah ram....i will never try to be a "good guy " I will just mind my own damn business...if my friend like he should do foursome while cheating on his babe,I do not care!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Aid Guys In Cheating On Girls ? by Laveda(f): 12:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
That's so true, they wouldn't even let out the truth and that's bad..

Respect to them girls. wink
Re: Why Do Guys Aid Guys In Cheating On Girls ? by saintfellow(m): 12:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
Laveda:
That's so true, they wouldn't even let out the truth and that's bad..

Respect to them girls. wink
Its a win win situation, because even the female folks will not tell her boyfriend that she has a secret affair with one millionair alhaji or rather still, lecturer that awards exam score.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Aid Guys In Cheating On Girls ? by doyinisaac(m): 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
Iamsynord:

This is something rare amidst girls... If a guys girlfriend is cheating on him., her friends will always show visible signs that something is wrong. Some will even warn you to look somewhere else and even expose ur cheating girl to you.

This is false....infact many girls don't do this unless if they are interested in the guy himself...infact that is the major reason you hear many girls saying "they are more comfortable with having male friends"...
Re: Why Do Guys Aid Guys In Cheating On Girls ? by SmellingAnus(m): 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
Not that I support cheating but it's the height of betrayal to the male folks for a friend to reveal his cheating activities to his girlfriend... Guys do warn their fellow guys about the dangers of cheating on a good woman... I know I do advise my cousin on that but one has to do that with wisdom before you are seen as an enemy.... But nice observation I will say...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Aid Guys In Cheating On Girls ? by Laveda(f): 12:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
fellowship:
Its a win win situation, because even the female folks will not tell her boyfriend that she has a secret affair with one millionair alhaji or rather still, lecturer that awards exam score.

Well, that's different from what the Op is saying.. ..
Re: Why Do Guys Aid Guys In Cheating On Girls ? by MrFootball(m): 12:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
Twaci:
Girls are loyal to each other.... even to a selfish point.

Nice observations OP. smiley
Loyal kwa Dey are Pro Gossipers smiley
Re: Why Do Guys Aid Guys In Cheating On Girls ? by Calmwaters(m): 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
Iamsynord:
This is the honest truth. A girl will be loyal to her boyfriend and his numerous friends, yet when the guy is cheating on her, the guy friends do not deem it fit to tell him to back off or even warn the ignorant girlfriend.

The girl will cook, be nice and even hustle babes to her boyfriend friends, yet knowing fully well that she is the side chick,they will go ahead to be calling her " iyawo wa "

some of the guys will even be waiting to chyke her immediately their friend dumps her...

Guy why u dey expose us na.UA knw weda u don spoil person market nw?
Re: Why Do Guys Aid Guys In Cheating On Girls ? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
StPete:
So what have you said now?
i believe my point has been gotten by the more mature audience...thank you sir
Re: Why Do Guys Aid Guys In Cheating On Girls ? by schumastic(m): 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
Iamsynord:

pls op change your gender to f and not m so you don't confuse us here...what sorcery is this that you put up there...girls that encourage their female friend in a serious relationship to have more than one male friend(magas), what are we going to say about them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Aid Guys In Cheating On Girls ? by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
It's called the Bro Code, sire.

Check Niggalations 14 vs 12; Thy Kneegar needeth not snitch-b!tch on a fellow Kneegar, for thy shall be stomped in the nut and casted out, thus says ye Hommies over Hoes.

The best one can do is to warn his Hommie to desist from such, if he refuses, u move on because Lord knows u'v done ur part.

Rezpekt!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Aid Guys In Cheating On Girls ? by mrkay101(m): 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
Its simple...

BROS B4 HOES!!

Who's to say that the relationship will last. U nigga was there b4 the babe showed and will still be there when she leaves.

The best I can do is to talk to him and tell him to treat her right. But I can't snitch on a nigga
Re: Why Do Guys Aid Guys In Cheating On Girls ? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
Cc lalasticlala, dominique can we have more views on this salient issue pls ?
Re: Why Do Guys Aid Guys In Cheating On Girls ? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
Iamsynord:

How many times have guys told a girl to stop dating their friend because he is cheating.
what does the foolish girl do? she goes to meet the boyfriend and tell him everything including who warned her
Years of Friendship has been ruined boyfirend sweet mouths her they continue nothing changes
So to answer your question better safe than sorry
If she cant figure things out then its too bad.
Re: Why Do Guys Aid Guys In Cheating On Girls ? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2016
schumastic:

pls op change your gender to f and not m so you don't confuse us here...what sorcery is this that you put up there...girls that encourage their female friend in a serious relationship to have more than one male friend(magas), what are we going to say about them.

No mind am
He thinks he is doing the girls here a favour but they dont give a flying fùck about him. weldone is a s far as it will go
Re: Why Do Guys Aid Guys In Cheating On Girls ? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
because God said... love your neighbour...

bros...lol
Re: Why Do Guys Aid Guys In Cheating On Girls ? by skywalker240(m): 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
and what about girls encouraging their freind to keep more maga's and sugar daddies just to meet up?...mtcheeeeeww
>smiley >smiley
Re: Why Do Guys Aid Guys In Cheating On Girls ? by bitchcrafts: 11:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
same reason why girls help their friends lie to their bf... its called LOYALTY man!
Re: Why Do Guys Aid Guys In Cheating On Girls ? by scentmarlc(m): 12:16am On Jun 15, 2016
[quote author=Laveda post=46563161]That's so true, they wouldn't even let out the truth and that's bad..

Respect to them girls. wink[/quote[i] Now you are playing the victim's card, right?...... Abeg go sitdown jooor [/i]
Re: Why Do Guys Aid Guys In Cheating On Girls ? by scentmarlc(m): 12:18am On Jun 15, 2016
[quote author=Laveda post=46563161]That's so true, they wouldn't even let out the truth and that's bad..

Respect to them girls. wink[/quote ] Now you are playing the victim's card, right?...... Abeg go sitdown jooor
Re: Why Do Guys Aid Guys In Cheating On Girls ? by sirusX(m): 12:39am On Jun 15, 2016
Iamsynord:

Mash break dia....hold up!!!....na there u carry last kon fall hand ontop
RARE BAWO shocked

Tell that to the guyz who were gentlemen and were dumped, jilted, heartbroken, or magarized (pick 1)...following a lady who her close friends knew had other well loaded peeps around...and knew he had no hope of a future with the babe even if reincarnation was possible angry
Yet they laugh and smile with him when he comes around with goody bags feeling like the luckiest man on earth.

Besides...when ladies start to caution their friend about things like that, in certain cases there arises a lack of trust cz she might be trying to take ova and kolobi the bobo undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Aid Guys In Cheating On Girls ? by GoldenJAT(m): 6:34am On Jun 15, 2016
e no go happen... some girls dumbness Na legendary!!! I practically witnessed 1..and Na d mumu girl de even defend d boy.. 1 Wk lata.. come and c cry of life.
Re: Why Do Guys Aid Guys In Cheating On Girls ? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 15, 2016
GoldenJAT:
e no go happen... some girls dumbness Na legendary!!! I practically witnessed 1..and Na d mumu girl de even defend d boy.. 1 Wk lata.. come and c cry of life.

wow....
Re: Why Do Guys Aid Guys In Cheating On Girls ? by saintdennis(m): 8:39am On Jun 15, 2016
doyinisaac:
As a guy I tried this nonsense 7 years ago,because I noticed my friend was cheating on his loyal girlfriend I was so angry with him and as a good friend I adviced him to to stop betraying her,he did not listen to me and I told him I will tell her if he does not stop then he replied that I should go ahead,OK I dey do good guy I told his gf about everything my friend did to her and that she should sit down and talk things out with him so the cheating will stop,guess what??the lady said I am a liar who is trying to destroy her relationship with her boyfriend,infact both my friend and the girl now turned me to an enemy..years later she caught him with another girl....i saw the girl last 2 years and she narrated everything to me and was apologizing,i just dey look her like sallah ram....i will never try to be a "good guy " I will just mind my own damn business...if my friend like he should do foursome while cheating on his babe,I do not care!!!!!

You're lucky u ain't dead or badly disconfigured
Re: Why Do Guys Aid Guys In Cheating On Girls ? by GoldenJAT(m): 8:43am On Jun 15, 2016
Iamsynord:

wow....
of recent... 1 gal had 2 give me Kudos 4d way I defended my frnd.. he works on the rig...and most at times.. he is always in 1 country or the order... his babe then thought ..she can get 2 know about his escapades through me... I showed her I got his back..... and she really got pleased... though I know everything about him.... she Neva got 2 hear me say a word.... it was my friend's cousin that told her everything....quite unfortunately... he thinks I'm d 1...2 say d least... they Broke up...... and d gal keeps wondering how I was able 2 pull that off... she planned on telling him Who d real culprit is.. asked her 2 chill... since my conscience is clear.
Re: Why Do Guys Aid Guys In Cheating On Girls ? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
Calmwaters:
Guy why u dey expose us na.UA knw weda u don spoil person market nw?

No be So boss it just the true fact...
Re: Why Do Guys Aid Guys In Cheating On Girls ? by Calmwaters(m): 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
Iamsynord:

No be So boss it just the true fact...
Jst kidding Oga mi grin
But u re totally on point

(1) (Reply)

No Work Tomorrow, Let's Stay Up Late! Who's With Me??? / Do I Have Chinese Eyes? / Lady Shares Heartbreaking Story Of How A Cheating Man Infected His Wife With HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.