Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,505 members, 7,865,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:39 PM

Lady Shares Heartbreaking Story Of How A Cheating Man Infected His Wife With HIV - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Heartbreaking Story Of How A Cheating Man Infected His Wife With HIV (1387 Views)

South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV / Zimbabwean Cheating Man And Wife Bump Into Each Other In A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Heartbreaking Story Of How A Cheating Man Infected His Wife With HIV by lewispius: 10:55am On Nov 29, 2016
Twitter user H K Narcissus, took to her page yesterday to share this very heartbreaking story of a Benue man who got AIDS from his cheating escapades and then infected his wife..

Follow the thread below:

cc:lalasticlala
http://gistreel.com/2016/11/28/lady-shares-heart-breaking-story-cheating-man-infected-wife-hiv/

Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Story Of How A Cheating Man Infected His Wife With HIV by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 29, 2016
I feel bad for Her cry
Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Story Of How A Cheating Man Infected His Wife With HIV by lewispius: 10:57am On Nov 29, 2016
More

Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Story Of How A Cheating Man Infected His Wife With HIV by Sunnymatey(m): 10:58am On Nov 29, 2016
Pls men, even if a lady offers you her body for free, dont forget to buy condom.
Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Story Of How A Cheating Man Infected His Wife With HIV by fijiano202(m): 10:59am On Nov 29, 2016
The heart of men are truely wicked
Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Story Of How A Cheating Man Infected His Wife With HIV by Laveda(f): 11:02am On Nov 29, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Story Of How A Cheating Man Infected His Wife With HIV by kwencypresh(f): 11:07am On Nov 29, 2016
Laveda:
Hmmmmm
Na wa oooo
Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Story Of How A Cheating Man Infected His Wife With HIV by Laveda(f): 11:08am On Nov 29, 2016
kwencypresh:
Na wa oooo

Mummy you dey follow me see this kain matter ba. sad
Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Story Of How A Cheating Man Infected His Wife With HIV by Johnholmes: 11:11am On Nov 29, 2016
Hiv is as real as you and me
Please guys should just try and be faithful
Tell your girl those deep sex fantasies so she can offer them to you instead of carrying different girls up and down.
So sad cry
Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Story Of How A Cheating Man Infected His Wife With HIV by lewispius: 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
Johnholmes:
Hiv is as real as you and me
Please guys should just try and be faithful
Tell your girl those deep sex fantasies so she can offer them to you instead of carrying different girls up and down.
So sad cry

I concur
Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Story Of How A Cheating Man Infected His Wife With HIV by kwencypresh(f): 12:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
Laveda:

Mummy you dey follow me see this kain matter ba. sad
Wetin concern me with the story

Na u get the na wa oooo

#straightface
Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Story Of How A Cheating Man Infected His Wife With HIV by sashishalom(f): 12:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
Oh lord...this is wickedness...
Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Story Of How A Cheating Man Infected His Wife With HIV by Laveda(f): 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
kwencypresh:
Wetin concern me with the story

Na u get the na wa oooo

#straightface

cry Mummy what I do?

sad
Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Story Of How A Cheating Man Infected His Wife With HIV by kwencypresh(f): 1:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
Laveda:

cry Mummy what I do?

sad
una nor sabi call person abi
Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Story Of How A Cheating Man Infected His Wife With HIV by Laveda(f): 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2016
kwencypresh:
una nor sabi call person abi

No vex. embarassed We dey very sorry.

I'll do before today ends..

angry Twaci you don't call mummy!
Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Story Of How A Cheating Man Infected His Wife With HIV by kwencypresh(f): 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
Laveda:

No vex. embarassed We dey very sorry.

I'll do before today ends..

angry Twaci you don't call mummy!
undecided
Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Story Of How A Cheating Man Infected His Wife With HIV by Park01: 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
Laveda:
Hmmmmm
U better stop humping from one dickson to another

(1) (Reply)

Mother Uploads Video Of Two Year Old Daughter Twerking To Social Media / Top 10 Reasons Why Marriage Is Overrated! / Adultery Scandal: Enenche Defends Apostle Johnson Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.