Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments (68596 Views)

Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate / Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night / Osun Students Appear In Church Garments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Kushkash: 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ijab Muslim way of life let's see how long the Christian can keep up d act.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by illyg: 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
Remii:
no problem, let's see for how long they can sustain it, Muslims are known with hijab in public places, how many others wear their regalia everywhere?

That is it. Even Rev. sisters wear hijab. What amaze me particularly is every policy of government is being politicize. can't we just pause and assess fundamental rationale behind every policy before we respond?
My children attend a school owned by a christian. the man instruct every muslim female student to wear hijab. i attended christian school prefferably Roman Catholic Mission and we had islamic teacher then. My muslim and christian brothers, where is that understanding now? Every body claim to be holier than thou and i can impute everything on Nigeria politics

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Ephemmm: 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
Remii:
no problem, let's see for how long they can sustain it, Muslims are known with hijab in public places, how many others wear their regalia everywhere?

Denominations in Christianity like Baptist, Methodist, CAC, MFM, Redeem etc have different mode of dressing, likewise other religion like Sango, Obata, Osun etc. Not to talk of other religious attires.

Other religions wear it in their different religious centres too, but Muslim still want to turn public schools to religions centres to continue their evangelism after putting North into trouble through massive reproduction all in the name of religion.

Nigeria is a secular state: no religion can be claiming to have dominance in public institutions. Each religion can establish their own private schools to cater for their unique religious practice.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Lusile(m): 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
Dis gomina sef and d China court sef. cool grin

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
omotroyz:
what is d definition of pagan?
idol worshippers
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Zzyzxt(m): 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
if not that this Aregbeshola man is clueless and wants to spare head a religious violence, how can you say they should be wearing hijab in a baptist school? schools built by Christian missionaries? where is it done? I think the man has lost touch with reality.

They can wear hijab in there exclusive Muslim school...that won't be a problem.

The school is not a religious centre.

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by jimolite(m): 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
let's see who will get tired of wearing hijab/gown among d Muslims and d Christians!
Give anybody wearing dat gown just a week, and he wil b tired of it! let's stop getting jealous unnecessarily...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by MsGlobalwonder(f): 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
masseratti:
Its unfortunate if we Christians cant tolerate Muslims to wear just hijab to sch, at least we can see their faces, what our church leaders have problem with is schools established by missionaries being attended by Muslims in hijab, but they forgot that Jesus came for everyone both the believers and un believers.
undecided undecided undecided wisdom is the principal thing, in all thy getting; get understanding too.
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Ephemmm: 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
[s]
myners007:
I find it very difficult to believe that the South westerners are more civilized than their counterparts in the North. Click the likes if you concur or quote me to disagree with tenable reasons. South south rules the nation.No doubt
[/s]

You are a confused tribal bigot because I too didn't see the difference between Northerners and Southerners when it comes to the issue of Boko Haram and Niger Delta Avengers: both brought insecurity and environmental inconviniencies to their habitat.

However, do you expect other religions to fold hands and watch Baptist High School to be thoroughly occupied by Hijab? Sometimes fire is needed to quench fire.

Get it right.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by skyman200(m): 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Kingspin(m): 4:37pm On Jun 14, 2016
Remii:
For me this the kind of trouble i can carry no stop. Because it can never happen in arabic school. Why islam love to hold their faith like knife and death?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by fudmitesdeedat(m): 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
they look more decent.
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
BALANCED EQUATION!
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by eitsei(m): 4:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
Zzyzxt:
if not that this Aregbeshola man is clueless and wants to spare head a religious violence, how can you say they should be wearing hijab in a baptist school? schools built by Christian missionaries? where is it done? I think the man has lost touch with reality.

They can wear hijab in there exclusive Muslim school...that won't be a problem.

The school is not a religious centre.
Who said it was Aregbesola that gave the order?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by doveda: 4:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
Yes, we want to Islamise Nigeriasmiley

Be ready for the day I personally would put a gun to your head and demand for your allegiance to the Islamic republic of Nigeria. *Sarcasm*

Paranoid thing!

scholes0:
LOL.... na real waa o.
Come to think of it, before now, Hijabs used to be something we see like once in a while and as at the time nobody complained. But these days, Hijabs and even burqas are every freaking where, you would even see parents doning their one and two year old daughters in suffocating hijabs in this terrible heat... To what end?
Is it now that these muslims are beginning to understand the rudiments of their own religion? Absolutely not.
This is a result of a gradual flow of fundamentalist and extremist ideology from the Middle East through Northern Nigeria into the West that aims to destroy local cultures and radicalise people, and it must be resisted at all cost.
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by wadetaw202: 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
Remii:

You are right. Nigerian Muslims are known to wear traditional and cultural dresses of people from the middle east. And because you nigerian Muslims are mentally backward, you now link the garments to religion; whereas, there is no link between hijab and Islam. Hijab is the cultural and traditional way of dressing of Arabians.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by iswallker(m): 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
end time school... grin
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by doveda: 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
Lol. You are also a fvcking hypocrite!

Richman15:
That is Good. Muslims are always HYPOCRITICAL in there Religious Practices. Eye Service Religion. Is wearing hijab, even to School, makes you a Good Muslim? Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by IVORY2009(m): 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
doctokwus:
Aregbesola is d face of yoru ba muslim extremism. A failed governor
For the first time in history, u spoke the truth shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Remii(m): 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ephemmm:

Denominations in Christianity like Baptist, Methodist, CAC, MFM, Redeem etc have different mode of dressing, likewise other religion like Sango, Obata, Osun etc. Not to talk of other religious attires.

Other religions wear it in their different religious centres too, but Muslim still want to turn public schools to religions centres to continue their evangelism after putting North into trouble through massive reproduction all in the name of religion.

Nigeria is a secular state: no religion can be claiming to have dominance in public institutions.
all these tension are unnecessary, students have been wearing hijab and berets to schools since long time ago. They all commingle without issues. All these politicising should stop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Lastine: 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
Na who post this shit?

Osun be state??

Abeg, next!!!!â„¢
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by ojuu4u(m): 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
Remii:

decevin ursf it wl bring much more hatred among students who were peace loving b4. Ds wil now make them see themself as rival instead of neighour.
2. Ds wl also make it dificult for teachers to contro d studnts becos they wl term it as religion hatred. "ibere ogun la ma nri ko seni to ma n opin ogun.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Segadem(m): 4:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
passionate88:
No be that idiot aregberascal state? That state just dey suffer dey go, after dm go dey lie give us down south say Yorubas are tolerant when it comes to religion.
Those guys are doing taqiyya
abeg, what is the definition of tolerance? Are they not exercise tolerance enough? A Moslem lady wearing an hijab to a Baptist church's school , if it is other religion heads would have rolled

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by banme1(m): 4:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
F00ls are saying let's see who will get tired.
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Guyman02: 4:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
Fundamentalism creeping in; this was how it started in America with liberals tolerating Muslim immigrants to do their imported Islamic culture how they like. Now there is mass shootings, for years in the South West beret has always been worn by female students and suddenly hijab and burqa has crept in, Christians and traditionalists should not be liberal about and it must resist Islamic fundamentalism before it escalates into every facet of life.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by illyg: 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hijab is not a uniform. it is not worn to a particular occassion. it is not worn only if u want pray or enter mosque. it is a way of life. Every female muslim is expected to wear hijab always( whenever u are going out and wherever u are going).
Christian only wear rob to church but it is not part of their dress as they dont wear it to occassion. can u spot the difference.
i think is just matter of understanding and there is need for us to purge our system of sentiment so that we can think liberally and rationally. It is expedient that we always pause to assess the fundamental rationale behind every policy and its advantage to the society before we condemn sentimentally.
I attended Christian school precisely Roman Catholic Mission and we had Islamic Religious Knowledge teacher then. Right now, my daughters attend Christian school and the school authority mandated the muslim ones to wear hijab. where is our tolerance my christian and muslim brothers? every claim to be holier than thou and i impute everything on politics.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by mrsunshine: 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
Why is the osun governor causing unnecessary problems; why merge missionary schools in the first place? Can people dress as nuns and attend arabic schools? Some institutions have guiding principles

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by victorazy(m): 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
taiwo005:
Lol... Na so! if muslims are to use ijab to school, then Christians are to go with choir uniform
Robe
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Guyman02: 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
Remii:
all these tension are unnecessary, students have been wearing hijab and berets to schools since long time ago. They all commingle without issues. All these politicising should stop.

It is a dangerous trend as it shows Islamic dominance of public sphere
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Aremu01(m): 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
Lol.... Nigeriaaaaa
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
The CAN in osun state is just immature and wants to divide a peaceful state. Is this even necessary? The education in this country is in decay and all they think of is an unholy competition. Instead of making better the educational system, awon idiots

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by victorazy(m): 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
crestedaguiyi:
Only in buharis regime

As agent of disunity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) / Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? / Melissa Giebel & Anejodo Paul: Boy I Picked From 18 Years Ago Now Medical Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.