Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments (68598 Views)

Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate / Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night / Osun Students Appear In Church Garments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by phesturzz: 5:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
where are the pagans
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by cg053: 5:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
100 direct instructions by Allah in the Quran for mankind
Allah SWT has directly given us 100 instructions through Al
Quran :
1. Do not be rude in speech (3:159)
2. Restrain Anger (3:134)
3. Be good to others (4:36)
4. Do not be arrogant (7:13)
5. Forgive others for their mistakes (7:199)
6. Speak to people mildly (20:44)
7. Lower your voice (31:19)
8. Do not ridicule others (49:11)
9. Be dutiful to parents(17:23)
10. Do not say a word of disrespect to parents (17:23)
11. Do not enter parents’ private room without asking
permission (24:58)
12. Write down the debt (2:282)
13. Do not follow anyone blindly (2:170)
14. Grant more time to repay if the debtor is in hard time
(2:280)
15. Don’t consume interest (2:275)
16. Do not engage in bribery (2:188)
17. Do not break the promise (2:177)
18. Keep the trust (2:283)
19. Do not mix the truth with falsehood (2:42)
20. Judge with justice between people (4:58)
21. Stand out firmly for justice (4:135)
22. Wealth of the dead should be distributed among his
family members (4:7)
23. Women also have the right for inheritance (4:7)
24. Do not devour the property of orphans (4:10)
25. Protect orphans (2:220)
26. Do not consume one another’s wealth unjustly (4:29)
27. Try for settlement between people (49:9)
28. Avoid suspicion (49:12)
29. Do not spy and backbite (2:283)
30. Do not spy or backbite (49:12)
31. Spend wealth in charity (57:7)
32. Encourage feeding poor (107:3)
33. Help those in need
by finding them (2:273)
34. Do not spend money extravagantly (17:29)
35. Do not invalidate charity with reminders (2:264)
36. Honor guests (51:26)
37. Order righteousness to people only after practicing it
yourself(2:44)
38. Do not commit abuse on the earth (2:60)
39. Do not prevent people from mosques (2:114)
40. Fight only with those who fight you (2:190)
41. Keep the etiquettes of war (2:191)
42. Do not turn back in battle (8:15)
43. No compulsion in religion (2:256)
44. Believe in all prophets (2:285)
45. Do not have sexual intercourse during menstrual period
(2:222)
46. Breast feed your children for two complete years (2:233)
47. Do not even approach unlawful sexual intercourse
(17:32)
48. Choose rulers by their merit (2:247)
49. Do not burden a person beyond his scope (2:286)
50. Do not become divided (3:103)
51. Think deeply about the wonders and creation of this
universe (3:191)
52. Men and Women have equal rewards for their deeds
(3:195)
53. Do not marry those in your blood relation (4:23)
54. Family should be led by men (4:34)
55. Do not be miserly (4:37)
56. Do not keep envy (4:54)
57. Do not kill each other (4:92)
58. Do not be an advocate for deceit (4:105)
59. Do not cooperate in sin and aggression (5:2)
60. Cooperate in righteousness (5:2)
61. ’Having majority’ is not a criterion of truth (6:116)
62. Be just (5:cool
63. Punish for crimes in an exemplary way (5:38)
64. Strive against sinful and unlawful acts (5:63)
65. Dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine are prohibited
(5:3)
66. Avoid intoxicants and alcohol (5:90)
67. Do not gamble (5:90)
68. Do not insult others’ deities (6:108)
69. Don’t reduce weight or measure to cheat people (6:152)
70. Eat and Drink, But Be Not Excessive (7:31)
71. Wear good cloths during prayer times (7:31)
72. protect and help those who seek protection (9:6)
73. Keep Purity (9:108)
74. Never give up hope of Allah’s Mercy (12:87)
75. Allah will forgive those who have done wrong out of
ignorance (16:119)
76. Invitation to God should be with wisdom and good
instruction (16:125)
77. No one will bear others’ sins (17:15)
78. Do not kill your children for fear of poverty (17:31)
79. Do not pursue that of which you have no knowledge
(17:36)
80. Keep aloof from what is vain (23:3)
81. Do not enter others’ houses without seeking permission
(24:27)
82. Allah will provide security for those who believe only in
Allah (24:55)
83. Walk on earth in humility (25:63)
84. Do not neglect your portion of this world (28:77)
85. Invoke not any other god along with Allah (28:88)
86. Do not engage in homosexuality (29:29)
87. Enjoin right, forbid wrong (31:17)
88. Do not walk in insolence through the earth (31:18)
89. Women should not display their finery (33:33)
90. Allah forgives all sins (39:53)
91. Do not despair of the mercy of Allah (39:53)
92. Repel evil by good (41:34)
93. Decide on affairs by consultation (42:38)
94. Most noble of you is the most righteous (49:13)
95. No Monasticism in religion (57:27)
96. Those who have knowledge will be given a higher degree
by Allah (58:11)
97. Treat non-Muslims in a kind and fair manner (60:cool
98. Save yourself from covetousness (64:16)
99. Seek forgiveness of Allah. He is Forgiving and Merciful
(73:20)
100. Do not repel one who asks (93:10)
Let's share with others so we can all benefit from it.
May Allah con[truncated by WhatsApp]
Once Moosa (AS) asked Allah Ta'ala: O Allah ! You have granted me the honor and privilege of talking to you directly, Have you given this privilege to any other person? Allah Ta'ala replied, O!! Moosa during the last period I am going to send an ummat, who will be the Ummat of Mohammed (SAW) with dry lips, parched tongues, emaciated body with eyes sunken deep into their sockets, with livers dry and stomachs suffering the pangs of hunger- will call out to me (in dua) they will be much much closer to me than you O Moosa! while you speak to me there are 70000 veils between you and me but at the time of iftaar there will not be a single veil between me and the fasting Ummati of Mohammed (SAW) O!! Moosa I have taken upon myself the responsibility that at the time of iftaar I will never refuse the dua of a fasting person!

Subhan Allah!!

Humble Request: Please spread this Hadith as much as possible to your dear ones.

Dear Muslim brothers kindly stop doing all activities except DUA at the time of Iftaar because the time during Iftaar is very precious as Almighty Allah very very close[truncated by WhatsApp]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by masseratti: 5:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
Guyman02:

You not get sense. If the people of Plateau and Taraba had not resisted the jihadists Dan Fodio because of 'tolerance' they would have been like Hausas of Kano and Yorubas of Ilorin who lost their culture to Arabised Fulanis or the Armenians who lost Turkey to Muslim invaders.
If the Spaniards had not resisted the Muslims today Madrid and Barcelona would have been Muslim cities
you can make your point without insults, all those you quoted its obvious you dont know their history, so A girl wearing hijab to a school is what Will islamise a whole community? Whats the difference between what the Muslim girl is wearing and what a nun teaching in school wear?
Am a Christian btw.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Expensivewarrio: 5:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
Southwest is about to implode, thesame Islamic fundamentalism that creept into the northern region from middle east and subsequently destroy the region is about to do same in southwest.
Yoruba leaders need to rise up, this is the time to halt the gradual importation of northern VERSION OF ISLAM to yoruba land.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by mrteee: 5:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
wadetaw202:

You are right. Nigerian Muslims are known to wear traditional and cultural dresses of people from the middle east. And because you nigerian Muslims are mentally backward, you now link the garments to religion; whereas, there is no link between hijab and Islam. Hijab is the cultural and traditional way of dressing of Arabians.

Such ignorance on display, and to make it worse, you proclaim your ignorance with no self-awareness whatsoever.
Your statement "nigerian Muslims are mentally backward" exhibits the low flatulence level of your faculty. While your assertion that "there is no link between hijab and Islam" shows that you know next to nothing of Islam and Muslims.

The cure for ignorance is learning. Sound knowledge (on a subject) before making a comment is recommended before you injure yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by doveda: 5:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
The Western world invaded their countries-they had Islam so they weren't surprised like we were- they left- but they continued to pitch one party against another party just to further their interest to the extent of providing arms and ammunitions to one party. Instead of them to support alternative means to resolve disputes that arose because of their support, they would rather focus on their own interests. Basically that was how it all started

Where do you think ISIS and Libyans militant got their weapon from? Who thought them how to fight or use them? Libya was a peaceful Islamic country, now it is a ghost of its former self because of Western interference.

I don't support these people but it is moro.nic to blame Islam for it. Every terrorist attack that had ever happened in a Western world is a mirror what is going on in the Middle East. So don't blame me I find it hard to pity Syrian victims of the 50 dead gays. Don't blame me if I don't go about condemning these attacks. I don't support them but then I don't care. There is nothing special about them.

uote author=ojuu4u post=46571612]
tanks. Tel me now at least i told u mine and wat befell on them[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by doveda: 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
Now, that is not a way to talk to your sweet mothersad

Lastine:

Confirmed! 'Doveda is a psychiatric patient, approach him with caution'

Watch your weight o, e dy add to your stupidity o
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Ayo25: 5:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
Lastine:

Na mumu you be.. What is d essence of hijab wearing in Government Christian school... You are definitely a fanatic.. .. Wait for wrath of God o
You are just waisting your time responding to that religious slave. How would anyone get tired of wearing whatever they like to school? That is even the simplest thing to do. Is is not just to wake up and put on whatever I like to school
If i so wish i go to school in my boxers self. Every religion has rules which include an acceptable mode of dressing. But every religious rule must be subject to the rule of the state. In this case the constitution says Nigeria is a secular state meaning that when you come to the public domain as a Nigerian, you have to drop all your religious and cultural baggages. Deeper Life has an eternal mode of dressing just like other Christain denominations but when they come to the public they put away whatever dress code in respect to the secularity of the state and the biblical injunction of obedience to constituted authority. Its only Muslims who would never want to compromise. The judge certainly err in his judgement because common sense dictates that while people have rights, you cannot always insist on your right. There are times when in the interest of peace that you have to wave off your right. In this case now everyone is insisting on their right to dress as they wish to school and see the insane and senseless situation we have on our hands. This shit can't happen in Lagos. All the people in Osun State government who sponsored the judgement(because this is definitely a sponsored judgement) should just bow there head in shame. Osun state is better now without a government.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Lukay99: 5:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ephemmm:

Denominations in Christianity like Baptist, Methodist, CAC, MFM, Redeem etc have different mode of dressing, likewise other religion like Sango, Obata, Osun etc. Not to talk of other religious attires.

Other religions wear it in their different religious centres too, but Muslim still want to turn public schools to religions centres to continue their evangelism after putting North into trouble through massive reproduction all in the name of religion.

Nigeria is a secular state: no religion can be claiming to have dominance in public institutions.

Please Nigeria is not a secular state. Nigerians are usually religious even though they don't really practice what they preach a very good example will be Christians preaching "tolerance of other faith" yet they refuse to let others (Muslims) practice their faith and yes wearing of the hijab is not just a dress mode but it's an act of faith mandatory for all faithful female Muslims in every public places "The Hijab is an act of faith" so refusing the hijab is like denying the Christians the right to practice one of the major mandatory acts of Christians Faith.

How come gay's and lesbians can't marry in your so secular Nigeria? I'm happy it was not a Muslim government that stopped gay marriage in Nigeria because if it was buhari, you would have been shouting "objection" Nigeria is a secular state, your hatred of the Muslim will always make you guys supports what your own Bible is openly against e.g covering of the head by female.
Some of you guys are now claiming we muslims in the SW are not tolerance of other faith. really!!! We muslims have had to tolerate the oppression of Christians directly and indirectly right from the very first day the Christian white colonial so called masters and their missionary partner set their foot in Nigeria they created a school system that only put one religion(Christianity ) into account while neglecting other faiths that were already in place (e.g Islam and traditional believe, etc). The schools uniforms only put Christians in to account when it was created.

We've had to give up our religious rest day (Friday) to go government jobs and schools yet we don't complain but Christians don't have to give up Sunday's for nothing we are not even asking you guys to give up your Sunday and we are not even asking to get whole Friday's off, all we are asking for is to be able to cover our own heads not yours, according to our our beliefs. Only god knows what our muslims fathers have had to go through just to get the schools to close at 1pm on Friday's in the past.

Christians always calls muslims intolerance when we are just demanding basic religious Rights that they as Christians themselves are already enjoying.

If I live in Nigeria and pay my taxes that is used in building public schools in Nigeria yet I'm restricted from attending the school that I indirectly paid for just because of my belief? Even in western countries hijab is allowed in public schools (secular society ) but in Nigeria we see the opposite, I think it's either mental slavery of our Christians brothers and sisters are suffering from after independence from the colonial rule or it's just their hatred for muslims.

Please Christians are more than welcome to put on whatever they want to wear schools and if they still want wear their colonial master uniform that's fine too but don't make it most for the muslims. In a truly multi religion society that really practice tolerance of all its religions then school informs should only belongs in the private schools not the other way around. This is a public school for God's sake

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by passionate88: 5:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
Segadem:

abeg, what is the definition of tolerance? Are they not exercise tolerance enough? A Moslem lady wearing an hijab to a Baptist church's school , if it is other religion heads would have rolled
that's a government owned school, the name Baptist was when the school was owned by the church

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by ATTAHDYE(m): 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
This is simply RELIGIOUS CRISIS BAITING.

When we attended primary/secondary school, the Muslims were allowed to wear hijab or head scafe as their faith require, I see no reason why Christains should start wearing chior gowns to school except for mischief.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by passionate88: 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
cg053:
100 direct instructions by Allah in the Quran for mankind
Allah SWT has directly given us 100 instructions through Al
Quran :
1. Do not be rude in speech (3:159)
2. Restrain Anger (3:134)
3. Be good to others (4:36)
4. Do not be arrogant (7:13)
5. Forgive others for their mistakes (7:199)
6. Speak to people mildly (20:44)
7. Lower your voice (31:19)
8. Do not ridicule others (49:11)
9. Be dutiful to parents(17:23)
10. Do not say a word of disrespect to parents (17:23)
11. Do not enter parents’ private room without asking
permission (24:58)
12. Write down the debt (2:282)
13. Do not follow anyone blindly (2:170)
14. Grant more time to repay if the debtor is in hard time
(2:280)
15. Don’t consume interest (2:275)
16. Do not engage in bribery (2:188)
17. Do not break the promise (2:177)
18. Keep the trust (2:283)
19. Do not mix the truth with falsehood (2:42)
20. Judge with justice between people (4:58)
21. Stand out firmly for justice (4:135)
22. Wealth of the dead should be distributed among his
family members (4:7)
23. Women also have the right for inheritance (4:7)
24. Do not devour the property of orphans (4:10)
25. Protect orphans (2:220)
26. Do not consume one another’s wealth unjustly (4:29)
27. Try for settlement between people (49:9)
28. Avoid suspicion (49:12)
29. Do not spy and backbite (2:283)
30. Do not spy or backbite (49:12)
31. Spend wealth in charity (57:7)
32. Encourage feeding poor (107:3)
33. Help those in need
by finding them (2:273)
34. Do not spend money extravagantly (17:29)
35. Do not invalidate charity with reminders (2:264)
36. Honor guests (51:26)
37. Order righteousness to people only after practicing it
yourself(2:44)
38. Do not commit abuse on the earth (2:60)
39. Do not prevent people from mosques (2:114)
40. Fight only with those who fight you (2:190)
41. Keep the etiquettes of war (2:191)
42. Do not turn back in battle (8:15)
43. No compulsion in religion (2:256)
44. Believe in all prophets (2:285)
45. Do not have sexual intercourse during menstrual period
(2:222)
46. Breast feed your children for two complete years (2:233)
47. Do not even approach unlawful sexual intercourse
(17:32)
48. Choose rulers by their merit (2:247)
49. Do not burden a person beyond his scope (2:286)
50. Do not become divided (3:103)
51. Think deeply about the wonders and creation of this
universe (3:191)
52. Men and Women have equal rewards for their deeds
(3:195)
53. Do not marry those in your blood relation (4:23)
54. Family should be led by men (4:34)
55. Do not be miserly (4:37)
56. Do not keep envy (4:54)
57. Do not kill each other (4:92)
58. Do not be an advocate for deceit (4:105)
59. Do not cooperate in sin and aggression (5:2)
60. Cooperate in righteousness (5:2)
61. ’Having majority’ is not a criterion of truth (6:116)
62. Be just (5:cool
63. Punish for crimes in an exemplary way (5:38)
64. Strive against sinful and unlawful acts (5:63)
65. Dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine are prohibited
(5:3)
66. Avoid intoxicants and alcohol (5:90)
67. Do not gamble (5:90)
68. Do not insult others’ deities (6:108)
69. Don’t reduce weight or measure to cheat people (6:152)
70. Eat and Drink, But Be Not Excessive (7:31)
71. Wear good cloths during prayer times (7:31)
72. protect and help those who seek protection (9:6)
73. Keep Purity (9:108)
74. Never give up hope of Allah’s Mercy (12:87)
75. Allah will forgive those who have done wrong out of
ignorance (16:119)
76. Invitation to God should be with wisdom and good
instruction (16:125)
77. No one will bear others’ sins (17:15)
78. Do not kill your children for fear of poverty (17:31)
79. Do not pursue that of which you have no knowledge
(17:36)
80. Keep aloof from what is vain (23:3)
81. Do not enter others’ houses without seeking permission
(24:27)
82. Allah will provide security for those who believe only in
Allah (24:55)
83. Walk on earth in humility (25:63)
84. Do not neglect your portion of this world (28:77)
85. Invoke not any other god along with Allah (28:88)
86. Do not engage in homosexuality (29:29)
87. Enjoin right, forbid wrong (31:17)
88. Do not walk in insolence through the earth (31:18)
89. Women should not display their finery (33:33)
90. Allah forgives all sins (39:53)
91. Do not despair of the mercy of Allah (39:53)
92. Repel evil by good (41:34)
93. Decide on affairs by consultation (42:38)
94. Most noble of you is the most righteous (49:13)
95. No Monasticism in religion (57:27)
96. Those who have knowledge will be given a higher degree
by Allah (58:11)
97. Treat non-Muslims in a kind and fair manner (60:cool
98. Save yourself from covetousness (64:16)
99. Seek forgiveness of Allah. He is Forgiving and Merciful
(73:20)
100. Do not repel one who asks (93:10)
Let's share with others so we can all benefit from it.
May Allah con[truncated by WhatsApp]
Once Moosa (AS) asked Allah Ta'ala: O Allah ! You have granted me the honor and privilege of talking to you directly, Have you given this privilege to any other person? Allah Ta'ala replied, O!! Moosa during the last period I am going to send an ummat, who will be the Ummat of Mohammed (SAW) with dry lips, parched tongues, emaciated body with eyes sunken deep into their sockets, with livers dry and stomachs suffering the pangs of hunger- will call out to me (in dua) they will be much much closer to me than you O Moosa! while you speak to me there are 70000 veils between you and me but at the time of iftaar there will not be a single veil between me and the fasting Ummati of Mohammed (SAW) O!! Moosa I have taken upon myself the responsibility that at the time of iftaar I will never refuse the dua of a fasting person!

Subhan Allah!!

Humble Request: Please spread this Hadith as much as possible to your dear ones.

Dear Muslim brothers kindly stop doing all activities except DUA at the time of Iftaar because the time during Iftaar is very precious as Almighty Allah very very close[truncated by WhatsApp]

No. 19 is the opposite of what Lai muhammed is doing and he is a muslim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Lastine: 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
doveda:
Now, that is not a way to talk to your sweet mothersad

Oga o, shey you Don smoke Marijuana today again ni....? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Ephemmm: 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
Lukay99:

[s]Please Nigeria is not a secular state. Nigerians are usually religious even though they don't really practice what they preach a very good example will be Christians preaching "tolerance of other faith" yet they refuse to let others (Muslims) practice their faith and yes wearing of the hijab is not just a dress mode but it's an act of faith mandatory for all faithful female Muslims in every public places "The Hijab is an act of faith" so refusing the hijab is like denying the Christians the right to practice one of the major mandatory acts of Christians Faith.

How come gay's and lesbians can't marry in your so secular Nigeria? I'm happy it was not a Muslim government that stopped gay marriage in Nigeria because if it was buhari, you would have been shouting "objection" Nigeria is a secular state, your hatred of the Muslim will always make you guys supports what your own Bible is openly against e.g covering of the head by female.
Some of you guys are now claiming we muslims in the SW are not tolerance of other faith. really!!! We muslims have had to tolerate the oppression of Christians directly and indirectly right from the very first day the Christian white colonial so called masters and their missionary partner set their foot in Nigeria they created a school system that only put one religion(Christianity ) into account while neglecting other faiths that were already in place (e.g Islam and traditional believe, etc). The schools uniforms only put Christians in to account when it was created.

We've had to give up our religious rest day (Friday) to go government jobs and schools yet we don't complain but Christians don't have to give up Sunday's for nothing we are not even asking you guys to give up your Sunday and we are not even asking to get whole Friday's off, all we are asking for is to be able to cover our own heads not yours, according to our our beliefs. Only god knows what our muslims fathers have had to go through just to get the schools to close at 1pm on Friday's in the past.

Christians always calls muslims intolerance when we are just demanding basic religious Rights that they as Christians themselves are already enjoying.

If I live in Nigeria and pay my taxes that is used in building public schools in Nigeria yet I'm restricted from attending the school that I indirectly paid for just because of my belief? Even in western countries hijab is allowed in public schools (secular society ) but in Nigeria we see the opposite, I think it's either mental slavery of our Christians brothers and sisters are suffering from after independence from the colonial rule or it's just their hatred for muslims.

Please Christians are more than welcome to put on whatever they want to wear schools and if they still want wear their colonial master uniform that's fine too but don't make it most for the muslims. In a truly multi religion society that really practice tolerance of all its religions then school informs should only belongs in the private schools not the other way around. This is a public school for God's sake
[/s]

Summary please?
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by pumpy007(m): 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
chiedu7:

[size=13pt]First The mobile version of Boko Haram as Fulani Herdsmen came killing and raping

Next came the Sharia law passed in secret.

Now this.

APC is really trying to Islamtize this country through the back door.

Where are the church leaders
[/size]
your church leaders are scared nd collecting bribes

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by myners007: 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ephemmm:
[s][/s]

You are a confused tribal bigot because I too didn't see the difference between Northerners and Southerners when it comes to the issue of Boko Haram and Niger Delta Avengers: both brought insecurity and environmental inconviniencies to their habitat.

However, do you expect other religions to fold hands and watch Baptist High School to be thoroughly occupied by Hijab? Sometimes fire is needed to quench fire.

Get it right.
You have to get it right. our people are backward thats why Ibadan can never get ridden of rusted brown roofs

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by HaneefahRN(f): 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
Elemi lo ma last Mischievous jokers. Hope the seles removed their shoes sha

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by wadetaw202: 5:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
mrteee:

Such ignorance on display, and to make it worse, you proclaim your ignorance with no self-awareness whatsoever.
Your statement "nigerian Muslims are mentally backward" exhibits the low flatulence level of your faculty. While your assertion that "there is no link between hijab and Islam" shows that you know next to nothing of Islam and Muslims.

The cure for ignorance is learning. Sound knowledge (on a subject) before making a comment is recommended before you injure yourself.

Get lost!!! Terrorist
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Optionalx: 5:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
Kushkash:
Ijab Muslim way of life let's see how long the Christian can keep up d act.
Way of life indeed. Very soon Muslim Police, Army officers etc will start wearing hijab, nijab, gemu, short trousers etc to show they are muslims.

Btw
I do not support whoever sponsored these kids to do this as two wrongs doesn't make it wright, besides is not sustainable.

These kids need to get good grades and impact their society not aspiring to be religious chaimpoins an fanatics.

We dessipate so much energy on mundane things in this nation.
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by BABANGBALI: 5:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
Standing from left to right VickyRotex eleko1 funjosh and fuckthem0ds
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by BABANGBALI: 5:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
HaneefahRN:
Elemi lo ma last
Mischievous jokers. Hope the seles removed their shoes sha
terrorist spotted
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Lukay99: 5:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
wadetaw202:

You are right. Nigerian Muslims are known to wear traditional and cultural dresses of people from the middle east. And because you nigerian Muslims are mentally backward, you now link the garments to religion; whereas, there is no link between hijab and Islam. Hijab is the cultural and traditional way of dressing of Arabians.

Here is your link between Islam and hijab
Quran 33:59
O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies (i.e. screen themselves completely except the eyes or one eye to see the way). That will be better, that they should be known (as free respectable women) so as not to be annoyed. And Allah is Ever OftForgiving, Most Merciful.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by sweetgala(m): 5:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
SuperS1Panther:
They are simply excersing their fundamental human right, as determined by Justice Falola.

That is a poor translation of the declaration of the judge Falola who declared the Muslim female students may wear a “short hijab” which is an headgear and does not disturb the appearance of the remaining uniform when worn correctly. An hijab is universally recognised as an item prescribed by faith while the supposedly christian students are seen here in choir robes and worship garments which are so for the purpose of worship while in a cathedral or church premises which a school classroom is not!

May I ask in the civil service, private and public service do female workers who so choose wear short hijabs - YES ; however has it ever been seen that an employee would wear a choir robe or worship garment to work during a normal working day - NO ; because this items themselves are prescribed to be worn in a certain environment for the purpose of uniformity and are not obligated by faith. There is no part of the bible where a celestial garment is necessitated nor are choir members obliged by God to wear a robe .

The CAN are mischievous in their actions in osun state , which is sad as they have been in disagreement with Aregebsola since his election due to differences.

If a Christian lady wishes to wear a scarf to cover the head , a Jewish male student may wear a kipah and a Muslim male a Taqiyah, while a sikh can wear a dasta turban. This is the interpretation of the decision by the judge as internationally accepted.

Many police units, countries in Europe (France excluded) allow the use of hijab and other religious headwear such as sikh turbans, commonly seen worn with uniforms in UK police units where said headwear does not impede the appearance of the other elements of the uniform.

if I am a teacher or principal and a student shows up in such a garment I would immediately suspend such a student fully assured well that any
competent judge would verify my decision.

The CAN should be compelled to withdraw all unnecessary arguments to the effect that such a judgement allows for the abuse of right as displayed by the students.

A school uniform has a purpose, and any overlaying robe would impede the display of the uniform and badges to signify which school a student belongs to.

While I was in secondary school here in Europe I had a choice of either a badged school provided sport jacket, a badged sweater or a black coat with the appropriate school badge worn over the compulsory blue shirt and badged tie at all times while on premises for purpose of uniformity. I could not wear any other overall of my own or robes while in class.

To add to that, this was a private choir school attached to one of the oldest Catholic cathedrals in the country and never did we wear our choir robes while in school. We may have while on choir duties in the cathedral

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Lukay99: 5:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ephemmm:
[/s]

Summary please?

Summary ? All we ask is for you guys to be tolerant of the Muslims

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by HaneefahRN(f): 5:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
BABANGBALI:
terrorist spotted
Mind your business o angry
Go and get your ban jejeli
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Woleleye(m): 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
Why this jealousy? Hijab is part of Muslim ladies regalia anywhere they go. We only know that some Christian ladies put on caps or scarfs to cover their heads while Choirs' uniforms or other uniforms meant purely for church halls. Let us be realistic! Why creating unnecessary drama just to jealous certain faith?
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by BABANGBALI: 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Mind your business o angry

Go and get your ban jejeli
Boko Haram tongue
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by 9jii(m): 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2016
scholes0:
LOL.... na real waa o.
Come to think of it, before now, Hijabs used to be something we see like once in a while and as at the time nobody complained. But these days, Hijabs and even burqas are every freaking where, you would even see parents doning their one and two year old daughters in suffocating hijabs in this terrible heat... To what end?
Is it now that these muslims are beginning to understand the rudiments of their own religion? Absolutely not.
This is a result of a gradual flow of fundamentalist and extremist ideology from the Middle East through Northern Nigeria into the West that aims to destroy local cultures and radicalise people, and it must be resisted at all cost.
People wear Hijab and look normal but when they wear that church costumes they ll b taken as a joke and make headlines. That's wat brought this news

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Ephemmm: 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2016
Lukay99:

Summary ? All we ask is for you guys to be tolerant of the Muslims

You mean other religions cannot wear what they want too?
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by HaneefahRN(f): 5:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Boko Haram tongue
Warefa
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Ephemmm: 6:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
9jii:

[s]People wear Hijab and look normal but when they wear that church costumes they ll b taken as a joke and make headlines. That's wat brought this news
[/s]

Your perception. I tell you masquerade looks normal to another set of people.

Get it right.
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by naturallysimple(m): 6:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
scholes0:
LOL.... na real waa o.
Come to think of it, before now, Hijabs used to be something we see like once in a while and as at the time nobody complained. But these days, Hijabs and even burqas are every freaking where, you would even see parents doning their one and two year old daughters in suffocating hijabs in this terrible heat... To what end?
Is it now that these muslims are beginning to understand the rudiments of their own religion? Absolutely not.
This is a result of a gradual flow of fundamentalist and extremist ideology from the Middle East through Northern Nigeria into the West that aims to destroy local cultures and radicalise people, and it must be resisted at all cost.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) / Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? / Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.