Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

After Devil, Fear Women . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Devil, Fear Women . (610 Views)

This Is Why After God, You Should Fear Women. / When You Hear 'after God,fear Women,'what Do They Meant? / After God Fear Women.pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Devil, Fear Women . by sholly4444(m): 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
I hate hearing this kind of new, how am I sure dis guy will #RIP?

300L Anambra State University Student “Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend” (Photo)

Prosper died around 2:00am on Sunday night. According to our sources, he reportedly drank ‘Sniper’ after sending her girlfriend a text message saying that by this morning he should have been dead.

“Around 12:23am, we started hearing noise from him snoring heavily. At first we thought it was normal until it got unbearable. So we had to enter his room and found him lying on the floor. Then we started praying, after which we made arrangements for him to be taken to the hospital. Before then, we had already forced palm oil down his throat. So on getting to the nurse, she confirmed him dead. No be today dem begin dey get wahala. He usually complain that the girlfriend is giving her tough time. In fact, he used to cook and take to the girls lodge. He frequents it. He had earlier called the girlfriends bestfriend and asked her to take good care of his girlfriend for him. The death is a painful one ” – Lodge mate

As at press time, Prosper is still lying on the floor of his room in the company of his elder brother who is a medical doctor. The Police have not arrived despite the fact that the lodge mates called that night. Prosper is a 300 level Business Administration student and resides in Swagger Lodge Achala.

U just kill ur self #Woman, chaiiiiiiiiii, Obiri! Woman! Women! Girls Ladies, I fear una ohhh....

http://www.informationng.com/2016/06/300l-anambra-state-university-student-commits-suicide-over-girlfriend-photo.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+InformationNigeria+(INFORMATION+NIGERIA
Re: After Devil, Fear Women . by Twaci(f): 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
Stale news undecided
Re: After Devil, Fear Women . by sholly4444(m): 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
Twaci:
Stale news undecided
2u
Re: After Devil, Fear Women . by delishpot: 3:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
Na wa
Re: After Devil, Fear Women . by sinaj(f): 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
Mitcheeeeeeeeew
Re: After Devil, Fear Women . by delishpot: 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
If Women should tell you stories of how they we're also used and dumped now, would you advice them to fear men after devil? Or you mean to tell me you do not know about men using and dumping girls?
Abegi, carry this women are bad propaganda and go front.
Women also get abused by men they love. It is unfortunate that he was already so broken that he needed a woman to make him feel worthy of living.
I hope people learn that no one is worth taking your life over. Heartbreak hurts but denying yourself a chance to love again hurts more.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am New Here / Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With An Atheist? / The Official Thread Of Franchise21 For Mr Nairaland 2016 (pics Inclusive)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.