Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With An Atheist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With An Atheist? (610 Views)

She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / Should I Continue My Relationship With An Atheist? I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With An Atheist? by AccidentalGenius: 5:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
So i'm throwing this Out of curiousity, if you're a religious person have u ever been in a relationship with an atheist knowing fully well they were one?
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With An Atheist? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
hmmm nope iv not.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With An Atheist? by sinaj(f): 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
Nope
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With An Atheist? by rosieluv(f): 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
nope
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With An Atheist? by samsam2019: 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
My wife is a Christian and she occasionally gives me grief.....

She still believes her God will one day touch my heart

Lol
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With An Atheist? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
Yea..i can remember vividly dating one.. It was a distant relationship tho'..she from ghana. Trust me op, atheists are totally weird asin WEIRD...undecided

She forbids me from mentioning 'God'.. grin .asin, ''where has GOD been all this while?.. Isn't he ominipotent and presence?'' ''Thought he's God for everyone, why has he neglected the homeless and hungry''...lol .plus she quotes bible passages like cray and challenges God for not fulfilling his promises according to her..

Lord have mercy on Atheists embarassed
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With An Atheist? by AccidentalGenius: 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
samsam2019:
My wife is a Christian and she occasionally gives me grief.....

She still believes her God will one day touch my heart

Lol
lol i totally understand man. I'm the only atheist in my family and you can imagine what that feels like. You have a lot of patience though. I don't think i can handle that kind of polarity when it comes to individual philosophies.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With An Atheist? by AccidentalGenius: 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
Jacksonville:
Yea..i can remember vividly dating one.. It was a distant relationship tho'..she from ghana. Trust me op, atheists are totally weird asin WEIRD...undecided

She forbids me from mentioning 'God'.. grin .asin, ''where has GOD been all this while?.. Isn't he ominipotent and presence?'' ''Thought he's God for everyone, why has he neglected the homeless and hungry''...lol .plus she quotes bible passages like cray and challenges God for not fulfilling his promises according to her..

Lord have mercy on Atheists embarassed
well i and many other atheist aren't weird. Addressing that aspect of your relationship in which she did not want to hear none of that BS, i believe that was her way of avoiding an arguement. Clash of perspectives per say.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With An Atheist? by scentmarlc(m): 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
So i'm throwing this Out of curiousity, if you're a religious person have u ever been in a relationship with an atheist knowing fully well there were one?

wetin i dey find!
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With An Atheist? by samsam2019: 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
lol i totally understand man. I'm the only atheist in my family and you can imagine what that feels like. You have a lot of patience though. I don't think i can handle that kind of polarity when it comes to individual philosophies.
it doesn't take much to live with my wife though.

She's not the insane aggressive type if Christian
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With An Atheist? by AccidentalGenius: 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
samsam2019:
it doesn't take much to live with my wife though.

She's not the insane aggressive type if Christian
still the level of patience and tolerance required from you two is vast considering most people have tendencies to dump their beliefs on others. sounds like she's more liberal than she knows. It makes me happy when i learn about couples like you two. Best of wishes.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Its Been Almost Three Years Now But I Still Cant Forget About Her / How Old Plastic Keg Was Used... / CHAI! See What Malaria Has Pushed Me Into

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.