Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,448 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today (24740 Views)

The Crowd That Welcomed President Buhari In Adamawa Today (Photos) / Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive / Soldiers Surround Shi’a Gathering In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by ceometromedia: 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
National Union Road Transport Workers paid a visit to the Oyo state governor,Abiola Ajimobi . They pledge support for Governor Abiola Ajimobi and also relayed their 'No to violence in Oyo state' message.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-nurtw-quits-violence-as-they.html

1 Like

Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by HungerBAD: 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
A good initiative.

But why is Fayose not in the Picture leading the NURTW?or he is no longer a member?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by NCP: 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
Good one there for the NUMBER ONE GOVERNOR.

2 Likes

Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by mrvitalis(m): 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
Some please tell me, what happens to the revenue This people collects

There are over 500,000 public cars in this country and each pay an average of #500 per day

What happes to this money

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by Jimadey(f): 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
mrvitalis:

There are over 500,000 public cars in this country and each pay an average of #500 per day

E dey with chairman

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by sheguy(m): 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
Dis pple no dey wise?
Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by wasco24: 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
cool
Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by amdoyin82(m): 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
Eyaaa... Ajimobi
Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by giwafiz: 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ajimobi doing the good work... The antiAPC will not see this now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
Politicians from way back, same trick different faces.

2 Likes

Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by iamauxin(m): 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hmmm, is this d same Oyo State that I'm doing my Nysc? Everybody dey vex for this governor oo

18 Likes

Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by Samexdx(m): 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
Space for sale
Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by passionate88: 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
Yoruba politicians and motor park touts are like

Somebody help me with that Jacob Zuma's picture

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by odinese(m): 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
[size=13pt]fvck Nigeria fvck buhari fvck eveverybody[/size]

2 Likes

Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by Peacetemi: 4:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
passionate88:
Yoruba politicians and motor park touts are like
Somebody help me with that Jacob Zuma's picture
NURTW is a union of cab drivers and like some other unions they've got wolves amongst them. That doesnt mean they're all touts, some of them are family men just trynna make a living. So next time, pls think twice before drawing conclusions. Anyway, here's your picture.

10 Likes

Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by Neyo230(m): 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ajimobi pay your workers cry,Civil servants are on strike, you are not making any decisions regarding the strike,you are busy associating with NURTW members sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by dubemnaija: 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
Yoruba and tout work

1 Like

Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by henrydadon(m): 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
sad
Noting special just thug surrounding their leader and role model in crime

5 Likes

Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by xtophy(m): 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
Pure and applied act of SUFFERING AND SMILING... the workers in his state are on strike over an issue that a one year old kid can solve. smh for this nation

1 Like

Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by Omotall(m): 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
I was there also,but d way he was talking to people,is like d governors under buhari regime are helpless,I mean they are short of money to carryout some projects and to pay workers salary.
OMOTALL, reporting frm state secretariat ibadan cool
Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by IamPatriotic(m): 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
mrvitalis:

a closer look at the pot belly of Olohunwa and the fresh skin of Tokyo will answer your question... the government give them patronage
Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by obembet(f): 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
and so
Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by Stancity(m): 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
He's feeling like a boss cus he's adressing okada and taxi drivers while govt workers are on strike...

Oga pay your workers and stop deceiving yourself...

2 Likes

Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by obembet(f): 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
BREAKING NEWS: FINALLY, FAYOSE DECAMP TO APC
Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by Excellentmind: 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
Does it mean that 60% of people in Ibadan is apero?
Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by tolexy007(m): 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
grin Up road..power of 1k

1 Like

Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by horlabiyi(m): 4:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
He will never do away with his machineries. These are the guys he used during the election to move around the state even on the day of election. To pay workers salary is a problem for him.

3 Likes

Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by IrradiatoR: 4:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
giwafiz:
Ajimobi doing the good work... The antiAPC will not see this now

sorry bros, which work? is it like the post below

Neyo230:
Ajimobi pay your workers cry,Civil servants are on strike, you are not making any decisions regarding the strike,you are busy associating with NURTW members sad
Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by Omotall(m): 4:56pm On Jun 14, 2016
Excellentmind:
Does it mean that 60% of people in Ibadan is apero?
,not all d people u saw there are apero,some were in d secreteriat to do somethings,or d other and they are among d crowd u saw there,e.g me I went there to collect my certificate of insurance,ok

2 Likes

Re: NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today by eye4eye: 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
Rubbish governor. He has not paid salaries of teachers for five months.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat / Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch / 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.