Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

True Life Story Of A Fake Woman Of God And A Lesbian Part 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Life Story Of A Fake Woman Of God And A Lesbian Part 1 (2548 Views)

My Sister Is A Lesbian, I Need Help To Cure Her / "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " / Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Life Story Of A Fake Woman Of God And A Lesbian Part 1 by Chykman4ever: 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
It all started when l met this lady on Facebook few years ago( two years) to be precise. It happens we are from the same town in Anambra state and in one way or the other went to the same secondary before she left for another school to complete her secondary education. We were so happy when we finally meet again after a long period of time. I was residing outside the country while she's still in Nigeria. One thing leads to another we started dating n finally fall in love with each other. I was so happy when she told me she has gotten a visa to come to the country where l am due to the nature of her business . She finally came on the second week of October 2014. We had a very quality n unforgettable moments together throughout the period she's with me. We are truly madly in love with each other and people around us equally noticed that. I love and cherished her so much . Finally she left for Nigeria after one month of her stay . We kept communicating through phones calls , chats and other medium. Our love for each other keeps growing and we were so happy. She called me on this very faithful evening that she want me to talk to a llady. She later introdused her as sister, friend,confider and also a woman of God that has inspired her so much.I developed a very cold feet after talking to this woman of God but l didn't disclose that to her. My fiancee later told me that she opened up to these woman of God on her close and deep in love we were with each other. She even showed her my pictures and gave her my number for counseling from time to time without knowing that was the greatest mistake of her life. Everything seems normal after sometimes. Later this woman of God started calling me in the name of counseling n spiritual uplifting. I fall to that cuts l thought she was genuine at first. She told me that l needed a spiritual cleansen and prayers too. I told my lady about it and she obliged. She paid her #60,000 at first and promised paying more when the work is done.That was the beginning of it all cuus that gave her the full access to call and interact with me anytime without the consent of my fiancée. I took it as normal thing from a woman of God but she started deviating from spiritual aspect to love talk. At first l was so uncomfortable with that and l told my fiancée what the woman was telling me and she told me l should put an end to that. The woman keeps calling and sending some nasty messages , pictures and videos to me. I made it clear to her that l love my fiancée n l can't do anything contrary to what we feel for each other. The so called woman of God rreplied by saying that l should pretend that l love her no matter how l feel about that. My fiancée later told me that the woman in question use to be a lesbian but she thought she has changed . The woman will call and told me she just wanted to hear my voice and that she's feel me right now and if l know of any site she can watch adult movies. I was just following things as it unveils .I called her all sorts of unprintable names when these continued but that dosent stop her.she keeps calling and pleading that l should give her a chance in my life. From nowhere l started having issues with my fiancée for no just cause but we keep settling our differences after sometime. Finally she now twisted everything and told my fiancée l was the one disturbing her, that she was only playing along with me all this while to know if l truly love her. She did that cause l told her l will call the attention of her husband , my fiancée and members of her church and opened up to them of her nasty and wayward life . My woman even told me that she has on one occasion told her that she will be around when l make love to her anytime am in the country. She has approached her on several occasions for lesbianism which she turned down. I sensed that she might probably be using her evil influence to manipulate us cus she has finally brought a serous problem between my fiancée and l .. I have told her that l will expose her for who she is and l meant every word l said. She keeps calling and sending countless messages for us to talk. She said she has the will power to settle the problem am having with my fiancée. Pls advise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Life Story Of A Fake Woman Of God And A Lesbian Part 1 by IsraelMonday(m): 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
nna that's a free kpekus..

Hahaha dnt myn me..

As A Christian, I Strongly Believe In Prayer And Divine Intervention, These Are Dynamites In Blowing Up Satanic Walls..Try And Reconcile With Your Fiancee, You'll Need To Make It Through Together.. Also I Don't Think Exposing Her Will Do.. If You're Not Strong Enough.. You May Be Exposing Yourself To Spiritual/Physical Attacks Because The Bible Makes It Clear That "The Devil Comes To Steal, To Kill And To Destroy".. Get Your Partner, Visit A Pastor To Pray For You Guys.. Delete Her Contact And Messages From Your Phone.. And Enjoy A Blissful And Happy Marriage In Advance.. God Bless You..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Life Story Of A Fake Woman Of God And A Lesbian Part 1 by Oyiboman69: 6:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
CHINEDU, bia ,give me my eyeglasses
Re: True Life Story Of A Fake Woman Of God And A Lesbian Part 1 by Taiofil(m): 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
Evil women everywie...op watch ur back bro...and make sure u dig deeper on this issue with your woman.. May God help you.

2 Likes

Re: True Life Story Of A Fake Woman Of God And A Lesbian Part 1 by Chykman4ever: 10:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
IsraelMonday:
nna that's a free kpekus..

Hahaha dnt myn me..

As A Christian, I Strongly Believe In Prayer And Divine Intervention, These Are Dynamites In Blowing Up Satanic Walls..Try And Reconcile With Your Fiancee, You'll Need To Make It Through Together.. Also I Don't Think Exposing Her Will Do.. If You're Not Strong Enough.. You May Be Exposing Yourself To Spiritual/Physical Attacks Because The Bible Makes It Clear That "The Devil Comes To Steal, To Kill And To Destroy".. Get Your Partner, Visit A Pastor To Pray For You Guys.. Delete Her Contact And Messages From Your Phone.. And Enjoy A Blissful And Happy Marriage In Advance.. God Bless You..
That is exactly what am doing right now. She keeps poisoning my fiancée's mind. Before this whole thing blows up, l made up my mind to stop communicating by seeking for counselling and prayers, but immediately after my fasting and prayers the evil woman will out of nowhere call me or send me messages for reconciliation. How she knows am rebuking i her beats my imagination

1 Like

Re: True Life Story Of A Fake Woman Of God And A Lesbian Part 1 by Chykman4ever: 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
Taiofil:
Evil women everywie...op watch ur back bro...and make sure u dig deeper on this issue with your woman.. May God help you.
.. My fiancée finds it difficult to believe me. She simply told me that l betrayed her cus of what this evil woman has told her. She's been manipulated by this woman .. I intend exposing her with her real identity on all d social media starting from her Facebook page.
Re: True Life Story Of A Fake Woman Of God And A Lesbian Part 1 by Chykman4ever: 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
Am kind of confuse and heartbroken right now. I keep imagining how deep this evil woman must have gone in casting her spell in my relationship with my fiancée..

(1) (Reply)

Lists Of Fvckup Some Ladies Do That Pisses Guys Off. / Zambia National Football Team Gets Internet Talking With Erect Manhoods (photo) / How To Find Out If A Girl Likes You In 12 Simple Ways.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.