Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

APC Hired Sheriff To Destroy PDP – Committee - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Hired Sheriff To Destroy PDP – Committee (20562 Views)

Jonathan Asks Makarfi, Sheriff To Step Down Over PDP Crisis / Goodluck Jonathan Addresses PDP Committee Led By Makarfi (Pics) / My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Hired Sheriff To Destroy PDP – Committee by NnamdiCheges(m): 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
Yes, I totally agree with you.
Afterall it was apc dat elected ab initio.
Confused party!

1 Like

Re: APC Hired Sheriff To Destroy PDP – Committee by billyG(m): 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
midolian:

The caretaker committee of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has accused the leadership of the All Progressives Congress (APC) of hiring the ousted PDP chairman, Alhaji Ali Modu Sheriff, for the purpose of destroying the party.

Sheriff was removed as party chairman at the May 21 botched national convention of the party in Port Harcourt, where the caretaker committee was picked to take charge of the party’s affairs.
But Sheriff on Monday stormed the party headquarters and seized the secretariat from the caretaker committee. He has vowed to continue in office as chairman till December 2018.

At a media briefing held at a private residence on Tuesday, spokesman of the caretaker committee, Prince Dayo Adeyeye said the aim of the APC was to scuttle the chances of the PDP in the upcoming governorship election in Edo State.

He said, “The All progressive Congress (APC) has contracted Sheriff and his cohorts to scuttle the chances of the PDP in the Edo governorship elections.

“We have credible intelligence that Sheriff had a meeting on Sunday night with an APC governor from the Northwest where it was agreed that he would be given full security and financial support to exacerbate the crisis in the PDP with the objective of preventing the PDP from presenting a candidate for the Edo governorship elections, or in the very least, to prevent the PDP from offering a serious challenge to APC whose electoral fortunes have continued to nose-dive.

“What we are however very certain about is that Sheriff and his fellow renegades are being used by the enemies of the PDP to destroy our party and to prevent it from reorganizing itself so as to provide a credible opposition and alternative platform for the forthcoming Edo State gubernatorial election and the 2019 general elections.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/apc-hired-sheriff-destroy-pdp-committee/
So ^pc ^lso hire f^yose & wike 2 ^ppoint S^s ^s chi^mo?he w^s on his own (trouble) sleeping when they(oloriburukus) went & begged him 2 helep them s^ve their dieing p^rty now they w^nt 2 use & dump him.
Re: APC Hired Sheriff To Destroy PDP – Committee by Kingbusssy(m): 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
[quote author=ademega post=46576175]I can't but laugh. dumbest thinking [/quote

STILL DEY LAFF ]
Re: APC Hired Sheriff To Destroy PDP – Committee by Newbiee: 9:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
It seems like this Adeyeye of a guy will do a better job than the Metuh guy kikikiiiiiii
Re: APC Hired Sheriff To Destroy PDP – Committee by UGWENNA: 9:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
At first, how did Sheriff became PDP chairman? We were told that PDP governors lead by Gov. Wike and Fayose single handedly made him their chairman with a view to hijacked the party structure. The same cabal gathered in Port Harcourt and sack him. Now my question is, HOW COULD APC POSSIBLY USE WIKE AND FAYOSE TO MAKE SHERIFF PDP CHAIRMAN? If it is possible then permit me to say that PDP problem is not APC but the cabal within their governors forum that made Sheriff chairman at first.

2 Likes

Re: APC Hired Sheriff To Destroy PDP – Committee by ekhai(m): 9:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
WHO TOLD PDP THAT WITH OR WITHOUT CRISIS, THEY HAVE HOPE IN EDO STATE?
THUNDER IS WARMING UP FOR YOU.
Re: APC Hired Sheriff To Destroy PDP – Committee by lonzo(m): 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
druboon404:
I never knew Fayose and Wike are Apc members.....
I thought you guys were hailing Sheriff when Pdp were winning elections....
Even Tonyebarcanista sef open thread in support of Modu Sheriff as Pdp chairman..
Now they are all blaming Apc.
You guys think you can use and dump him after chopping his money...lol..
Na nefa chi chum chin..
"Aja Sheriff......Gberrraaaaaaaaaaa"

Guy abeg no Kee mee with laff.

Re: APC Hired Sheriff To Destroy PDP – Committee by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
demitola:
From the depth of my heart, anything, any force that can bring about the total destruction of this devilish party is a go-go for me! Can u imagine they even boasted in the past that they would rule this country for a century! Mortgaging the future of the country while serving the helpless masses daily shortbread.

Every good democracy needs an opposition.....no matter how ''bad''
Re: APC Hired Sheriff To Destroy PDP – Committee by georgylee: 10:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
Yes........ As PDP hired Akinfenwa to destroy AD......... Pay back time.......
Re: APC Hired Sheriff To Destroy PDP – Committee by DTaj: 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
GudluckIBB:
That means APC also paid fayose and Wike to Bring out Sherrif to become PDP chairman in the first place.

People talk without using their head.

Nonsense!

100% thumbs up for you! The unintelligent PDP people and their daft talk! Imagine this thrash? Was it APC people that forced Fayose, Wike, and their fellow travellers to force Modu Sheriff on their evil party as Chairman?

1 Like

Re: APC Hired Sheriff To Destroy PDP – Committee by myhotbrain: 11:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
Re: I Remain PDP National Chairman Till 2018 – Sheriff by myhotbrain: 1:05pm
What if both Fayose and Wike are moles in the PDP who purposely recruited SAS a known APC man for the Chairmanship of PDP in other to further destroy the party.

If you ask me what would be their gain: Assurance of their completing their respective tenure in office without facing criminal charges. Fayose clearly stole Ekiti election as exposed by the EKITIGATE PROBE. And Wike has also been exposed on how he procured the supreme court's verdict in his favor.

For example: both Bamanga Tukur and later, Adamu Muazu as chairmen of PDP during the activities leading to 2015 elections actually worked against GEJ's re-election by their actions and inactions such as condoning irregularities, injustice and bad utterances which all combined to further wreck the PDP/GEJ electoral success.

When 7 PDP governors denounced the party to form New PDP and 5 of them later joined APC and 2 moles namely, Sule Lamido and Babaginda Aliu stayed put in PDP to gather information for the opposition, what do think caused it and why didn't GEJ's handlers knew well before it was too late that both sacked chairmen were not working for GEJ's good interest.

LESSON: Politics is like a chess game; you can even sacrifice the queen to safe the king. To find the answer to a political puzzle, you will have to look beyond the ordinary and mundane discourse.

CONCLUSION: My hunch tells me that SAS is working in tandem with the opposition. WHY? Because, there is no way, not even in hell, to paraphrase FFK, will a known or may I say an alleged sponsor of Boko Haram be elected president of the federal republic of nigeria in the nearest future. I AM NOT IN ANYWAY SAYING SAS IS A SPONSOR OF BOKO HARAM, but him having this "cross" to carry, is enough reason he should not have aspired to be chairman, let alone being sponsored by governors with electoral issues in the first place. And to add insult to injury ,SAS is said to be nursing an ambition to contest for president in 2019. ARE YOU GUYS REALLY THAT GULLIBLE AND MYOPIC IN YOUR VIEWS?

This is why I pity SE/Igbos and the PDP E-WARRIORS who were jubilating and gallivanting when SAS was announced as chairman of PDP for some purported strategic reasons. This our IBO brothers are so ill-informed, un-schooled and un-interested in learning political strategies which are needed to win the central government in this modern Nigeria.

For SE candidate to win election, they will need to join forces with SW and this is why: Hausa/Fulani do not trust an Ibo man becoming Nigerian president. But if SW and SE can find a credible candidate belonging to a viable political party and backed by a popular northerner, then SE candidate can become president in 2023 after the tenure of PMB or whomever the APC elected then to complete PMB's tenure (assuming 2 terms for PMB) incase PMB did not go for re-election.

I could have bet my last kobo that if not for Baba OBJ, GEJ, a minority from SS would not have been president in Nigeria for the forseeable future. And definitely, a SE candidate would not have fly in 2011 as was done for GEJ.

ADVICE:
1) Nigeria cannot break-up peacefully.
2) Nigeria is better together and will be best if we educate our youths
3) Oil was not discovered in Niger Delta before Nigeria was joined together in 1914.
4) Because there is oil in Niger Delta now SHOULD NOT BE THE REASON NIGER DELTA SHOULD SEEK FOR INDEPENDENCE. THIS IS WHY MANY NATIONS DID NOT SUPPORT BIAFRA INDEPENDENCE DURING THE CIVIL WAR AND NIGERIA WILL NOT GRANT INDEPENDENCE TO EITHER BIAFRA OR NIGER DELTA "PEACEFULLY."
5) The earlier we recognize the above facts the better for our progress.
6) THE OIL IN NIGER DELTA BELONGS TO NIGERIA AS AN ENTITY WHICH EXISTED BEFORE INDEPENCE AND SINCE 1914, IT DOES NOT BELONG TO ANY REGION OR TRIBES.
7) OIL IS A NATURAL BLESSING JUST AS GOLD, DIAMOND AND OTHER PRECIOUS METALS. NO SINGLE PERSON OR GROUP OF PEOPLE CAN CLAIM OWNERSHIP OF IT EXCEPT THE STATE.
cool NATIVES CAN DEMAND FOR NATURAL JUSTICE, EQUITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL WELL BEING in the administration and distribution of its revenue.
9) Nigeria desperately needs to re-visit the 1999 Constitution; we need to expunge the 774 local governments from it and the SE deserve another STATE for the sake of equity and fairness. OR, WE SHOULD OPERATE A SIX REGIONAL GOVERNMENT and a FEDERAL HOUSE OF PARLIAMENT/PRESIDENCY WITH ROTATIONAL HEAD AMONG THE SIX REGIONS.

AGAIN, ALL NATURAL RESOURCES SHOULD AND WILL BELONG TO THE FEDERATION AS A WHOLE AND NOT A PRESERVE OF ANY REGION. BUT BETTER PERCENTAGE CAN BE NEGOTIATED FOR THE REGION IN WHICH THOSE RESOURCES ARE LOCATED.

#IloveNaija
#SayNoToBiafra
#InUnityWeProgress

Peace!
Re: APC Hired Sheriff To Destroy PDP – Committee by Eluwilussit(m): 2:51am On Jun 15, 2016
GudluckIBB:
That means APC also paid fayose and Wike to Bring out Sherrif to become PDP chairman in the first place.

Nonsense!

My Guy, na naija politics be that. APC will say the same too. Propaganda everywhere. Abi wetin u want make them talk? grin grin grin
Re: APC Hired Sheriff To Destroy PDP – Committee by bashydemy1: 5:02am On Jun 15, 2016
edlion57:
Apc are tooooo desperate. .....u don't even hv to tell us....ppl way der promise heaven and earth. ..jux to be in power and let der will blame gej
Comment like this make me think sometimes if some people read.think before commenting.
Re: APC Hired Sheriff To Destroy PDP – Committee by Hilaskee(m): 5:03am On Jun 15, 2016
Rubbish talk....
Re: APC Hired Sheriff To Destroy PDP – Committee by bashydemy1: 5:04am On Jun 15, 2016
Stolen:
Buhari is forcing Chairman on us in PDP. We have rejected Sheriff.
hahahaha joke of the century. Mogbe ooooo
Re: APC Hired Sheriff To Destroy PDP – Committee by bashydemy1: 5:06am On Jun 15, 2016
ademoladeji:
PDP hired Saraki to destroy APC - Committee
hahahaha i swear you killed it big time, This can be justifiable.
Re: APC Hired Sheriff To Destroy PDP – Committee by bashydemy1: 5:08am On Jun 15, 2016
yekparikpa:
PDP is even more confused than I thought.
I swear bro, No wonder Lai Mohammed said to them then at the Senate floor that 4yrs is too small to be in Opposition.
Re: APC Hired Sheriff To Destroy PDP – Committee by bashydemy1: 5:19am On Jun 15, 2016
yemmight:
Dayo Adeyeye is another dumbest calamity in PDP. IIt is unfortunate the party no longer have any credible person again. I wonder where the flagbearer will be coming at the presidential level. PDP is is gone. E se mi.
You mean PDP Flag Bearer for 2019? it will surely come from APC either Atiku or Saraki bookmark this.
Re: APC Hired Sheriff To Destroy PDP – Committee by youngest85(m): 6:10am On Jun 15, 2016
oglalasioux:

God bless you!

4 insulting his fellow human being?

Haba, love ur neighbour....
Re: APC Hired Sheriff To Destroy PDP – Committee by Twist4u: 7:58am On Jun 15, 2016
The moment you start thinking that the cause of your problem is out there. that thought becomes the problem. Albert Einstein.
Re: APC Hired Sheriff To Destroy PDP – Committee by greatman247(m): 8:05am On Jun 15, 2016
Daplux4:

U are the one dreaming,by that time it will be obvious he can't continue because he was actually a mistake

You said I'm dreaming, then you are imagining. If actually he's a mistake, then you're an error.
Re: APC Hired Sheriff To Destroy PDP – Committee by aisammy4: 10:32am On Jun 15, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Nonsense!

Honestly, you are very correct! Look at them accusing Sherrif of destroying PDP. They forgot that it was Fayose and Wike's hand work. I really sorry for PDP oh! Instead of coming together to fight an opposition, they are busy fighting themselves.

Do these people reason at all? rubbish!... mchw.

1 Like

Re: APC Hired Sheriff To Destroy PDP – Committee by demitola(m): 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Every good democracy needs an opposition.....no matter how ''bad''

I agree with you, but PDP isnt the kinda oppostion we need to keep this APC governmsnt on her toes. I love to see a sane opposition whether new or refurbished.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari, The Kitchen And The Other Room By Joseph Edgar / Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge / PHOTO: Nigerians In Diaspora Joins #objwhereisthepower Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.