Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt (29876 Views)

Lagos Task Force Arrests 76 Hoodlums In One Night At Oshodi (Photos) / David Gospel Aniefiok's Car Burnt By 'Jealous' Hoodlums In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Hoodlums In Edo Destroy APC Car, Injure One Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by kulrunsman79(m): 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
Still to get why people see criminal activities very attractive. Could these be attributed to village witches too?
Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by BabaUde4life(m): 8:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
kudos brave men,keep d flag flyin
Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by engreo(m): 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2016
Bye bye to jatijati
Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by youngeagle(m): 8:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
sirthisthickkal:

when the hardened cultists or criminals were slaughtering the lives of innocent people, you didn't suggest this. Hypocrite!
your false witness can kill as,but nobody has called for ur head,if there is evidence they have killed anyone,they should be arrested and sent to court,and jailed,this is insane we are not animals for crying out loud

1 Like

Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by goodlife4every1(m): 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
kenonze:
Wike just lost some faithfuls
Wetin this one sabi... Like you leave in Rivers State... Hope you can defend your statement "Wike just lost some faithfuls"...
Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by chiedu7: 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
Nigeria can kill its citizens but not the so called fulani herdsmen Libyans killing and raping

1 Like

Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by vickylincon(m): 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
sirthisthickkal:

when the hardened cultists or criminals were slaughtering the lives of innocent people, you didn't suggest this. Hypocrite!
God bless you bro. Am tired of Nigerians really..
Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by comodo: 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
bayocanny:

Read the headline very well, they said HOODLUMS not innocent people....
You missed the part that said suspected. Meanwhile how was there a gun battle, they killed 5 and recovered 1 gun. Was d other 4 shooting catapult
Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
I dont really understand. Is being a miscreant punishable by death ?

Does these killings of miscreants by the police and soldiers not equal to act of terrorism ?

1 Like

Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by Orikinla(m): 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
kenonze:
Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by UGWENNA: 9:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
denkyw:
8 out of that 13 are innocent
How did you know? Are you the leader of the cult gang?
Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
UGWENNA:
How did you know? Are you the leader of the cult gang?
no, the leader was also killed
Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
Those boys were actually killed on monday, am a serving corp member in alimini. They were arrested in alimini, taken to elele to be killed. Prior to their arrest, they robbed an army's wife, collected her phone. Meanwhile, another 4 have been killed today. They even robbed one of my friends of his laptop, phone and money.

Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by Osama10(m): 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
What a waste.
Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by kwyllancy: 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
Efe3:
nsogbu di!

Ezigbo Nsogbu Di
Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by netflicks(m): 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
Spokesman of the 2 Amphibious Brigade , Captain Lazarus Eli said five suspected cultists were killed in a fresh military operation in the early hour of Tuesday in two communities in Emohua, adding that the operation to rid the state of cultists will continue

I tot the military were meant for war? embarassed what happend to the police...so the military now is the police in the community.....Na wa o!!!!
Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by Coolgent(m): 11:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
Good development, with the way things are going i doubt if they can be even 3% before 2019.
NA/Police more grease to your elbows, NCDSC how far? Its time to kill those animals in the creek
Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by Max24: 11:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
[quote author=Orikinla post=46579240][
W

. What happens to arrest , investigation, prosecution and sentencing of convicted hoodlums. I hope Armnesty International won't later provide evidence of extra judicial killing?
Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by sirthisthickkal: 11:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
vickylincon:
God bless you bro. Am tired of Nigerians really..
Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by wokomabest(m): 12:54am On Jun 15, 2016
kenonze:
grow up
Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by wokomabest(m): 1:03am On Jun 15, 2016
[quote author=Max24 post=46581508][/quote]I feel the way you feel but never to worry.these said guys need such.instant death is the best for them.rivers state is becoming lawless.bloodshed every where.guns in the hands of the wrong people.kidnapping is the order of the day mostly house wives who they also rape upon ransome.some of these guys come to the street open fire on innocent citizens for no just cause.so they don't need to walk that long road to court house.let's kill them on sight
Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by Adminisher: 3:47am On Jun 15, 2016
kenonze:

He promised Buhari he will cooperate to rid the states of cultists. Let the operation continue. The NA and Police are starting well with good intelligence gathering.

1 Like

Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by Adminisher: 3:49am On Jun 15, 2016
wokomabest:
I feel the way you feel but never to worry.these said guys need such.instant death is the best for them.rivers state is becoming lawless.bloodshed every where.guns in the hands of the wrong people.kidnapping is the order of the day mostly house wives who they also rape upon ransome.some of these guys come to the street open fire on innocent citizens for no just cause.so they don't need to walk that long road to court house.let's kill them on sight

This is what Jonathan, Mama Piss, Ateke and Wike tired Rivers into. I hear most members of Rivers House of Assembly are cultists and DSS knows them.

The PDP should be kept away from power for 32 years
Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by amakenny: 4:21am On Jun 15, 2016
DaBullIT:
I'm waiting for someone to say it's IPOB protesters

For you to place ban on?

Only the SW region knows peace in Nigeria.

The rest of the regions are now a killing fields;

killing fields to enable Buhari clan to sustain the rigged political structure and dysfunctional unitary government system the clan created and imposed upon Nigeria to suck up more of oil revenues to the Buhari clan.
Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by henryhemon(m): 5:22am On Jun 15, 2016
ochiq:
Kill...kill...kill...kill kil kill everywhere! Human being life no longer mean more than that of a mosquito!!! I wonder what happened to respect and sanctity for the human life

Don't worry untill hoodlums catch you or family member of you are alive to tell the story.....then come back and spew nonsense about sanctity of life? When those hoodlums were rampaging you kept quiet. Are you a hoodlum?
Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by nancybrown(f): 6:33am On Jun 15, 2016
These boys are causing problems in this state.
Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by emmanuelbrown26: 7:43am On Jun 15, 2016
cozy7:
Our security forces are trying. Make PHCN bring light so they can see clearer n do more.....
mehnn u just made my morning, hahaha
Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by wokomabest(m): 8:17am On Jun 15, 2016
Adminisher:

This is what Jonathan, Mama Piss, Ateke and Wike tired Rivers into. I hear most members of Rivers House of Assembly are cultists and DSS knows them.

The PDP should be kept away from power for 32 years
no this is not the issue here the issue is cult related crimes in rivers state.me and you know that all political parties in nigeria that don't do thuggery in order to win election.last guber in rivers and bayelsa APC used them the more. Which soldiers arrested plenty of them.the issue here is cult group engage in all sort of crimes.killing,raping and kidnapping
Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by ochiq(m): 8:17am On Jun 15, 2016
Lol! To start with, I'm no hoodlum and I'm not and will never condone the wanton n senseless waste of human lives by these hoodlums!!! U took my post out of context and as such misunderstood my point! When I say killing everywhere it actually include the ones perpetrated by the hoodlums and the capital punishment meted out on them by the authorities; either way lives are being lost and that's my worry!!! I've absolute respect for human life.... Hoodlum or saint!!!
henryhemon:

Don't worry untill hoodlums catch you or family member of you are alive to tell the story.....then come back and spew nonsense about sanctity of life? When those hoodlums were rampaging you kept quiet. Are you a hoodlum?
Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by winj: 8:36am On Jun 15, 2016
Does not happen to Fulani herdsmen
Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by 007Gbenga: 10:59am On Jun 15, 2016
Kill Em All!!!
Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by ibbjnr(m): 11:22am On Jun 15, 2016
nyc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Cutting The Hand Of Boy For Fishing At Back Of His House / Three Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Mowe (Photo) / Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.