Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) (14400 Views)

Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions / APC Hired Sheriff To Destroy PDP – Committee / Sheriff Will Bury PDP At May21 Convention- Ex Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) by jazinogold(m): 8:33am On Jun 15, 2016
angry
Re: My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) by Olivers2J(f): 8:36am On Jun 15, 2016
We should look beyond IDENTITY & talk more abt the CONTENT. because the last time i checked PDP is a good organization but the people managing the affairs shld be our major concern
Re: My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) by tuco1: 8:36am On Jun 15, 2016
kahal29:
Is his prophecy coming to pass?

Below is the excerpt of the interview granted by Gov Shettima on April 2nd, 2016.

What is your reaction to the emergence of your predecessor, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff as the national chairman of the PDP and his vow to kick out the APC from power in 2019?

His Excellency, Senator Ali Sheriff is my boss and is someone that I am eternally indebted to. I always tend to shy away from commenting on issues directly involving him. He is a very consummate politician who is presiding over a dead horse, and I am absolutely certain that he will see to the total annihilation of the PDP. The PDP is an idea whose time has elapsed. The mind disturbing revelations about how funds meant to acquire weapons to prevent Boko Haram insurgents from their scales of murder, were siphoned is enough to erase the PDP from the minds of the party’s founding fathers, those who drafted it’s constitution and those who designed the party’s if they have conscience. I don’t see majority of good Nigerians ever accepting the PDP again except perhaps, a different political affiliation but certainly not PDP as it is known.

Given his antecedents, do you expect to politically engage him in the immediate future?

My boss is a very consummate politician, he can survive in any political terrain. He will certainly find his way and will successfully destroy the PDP to the better glory of the APC.

For more see:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/boss-sheriff-will-destroy-pdp-gov-shettima/

Has he been vindicated with the latest developments in PDP?

Rich men with power since 1800
Re: My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) by MisterGrace: 8:37am On Jun 15, 2016
blackpanda:

If this is true, so why do u wailers keep nagging

Dude! I don't do politics... and I am not a wailer, it is you that will be a wailer.
Re: My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) by blackpanda: 9:02am On Jun 15, 2016
If we conduct election today, despite what wailers would like to assume, apc will trash pdp flawless.

We really need credible opposition in nigeria. But that opposition is certainly not pdp. Am hoping apga can grow out of only the east. Obiano's light is really shining bright
Re: My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) by MCeeShort(m): 9:58am On Jun 15, 2016
Why did they allow him in the 1st place?
I'm only sorry for Nigeria's democracy because PDP is letting APC get away with murder!
Re: My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) by kahal29: 10:46am On Jun 15, 2016
bejeiodus:
His prophecy holds no water. The PDP is not built around an individual so no one can destroy it. The current crisis is purely symptomatic of a party trying to adjust itself to its new found role.

Oyibo.... Grammar. I dey hear. Keep consoling your self.
Re: My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) by orisa37: 11:30am On Jun 15, 2016
PDP is a house infested with rats.
Re: My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) by udorwhite(m): 7:28am On Jun 16, 2016
kahal29:

Below is the excerpt of the interview granted by Gov Shettima on April 2nd, 2016.

What is your reaction to the emergence of your predecessor, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff as the national chairman of the PDP and his vow to kick out the APC from power in 2019?

His Excellency, Senator Ali Sheriff is my boss and is someone that I am eternally indebted to. I always tend to shy away from commenting on issues directly involving him. He is a very consummate politician who is presiding over a dead horse, and I am absolutely certain that he will see to the total annihilation of the PDP. The PDP is an idea whose time has elapsed. The mind disturbing revelations about how funds meant to acquire weapons to prevent Boko Haram insurgents from their scales of murder, were siphoned is enough to erase the PDP from the minds of the party’s founding fathers, those who drafted it’s constitution and those who designed the party’s if they have conscience. I don’t see majority of good Nigerians ever accepting the PDP again except perhaps, a different political affiliation but certainly not PDP as it is known.

Given his antecedents, do you expect to politically engage him in the immediate future?

My boss is a very consummate politician, he can survive in any political terrain. He will certainly find his way and will successfully destroy the PDP to the better glory of the APC.

For more see:

Re: My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) by udorwhite(m): 7:30am On Jun 16, 2016
kahal29:

For more see:

I pray dey (PDP) will suvive dis b4 election.
Re: My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) by kahal29: 10:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
Shettima.. .. The man who saw tommorow. Your prophesy has "over" come to pass Oooo
Re: My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 07, 2021
The true history of the yoruba:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llporKrPsbU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2hU-ibkPfg

Please kindly help me locate one of these 5 things:

1) ife empire
2) bight of ife
3) bight of yoruba
4) ife battle against britain
5) ife republic

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘i’m Still Young’, Bello Defends New APC Appointment / Hotels/Commercial Sex hawking: New Emerging Industry In Imo State / PDP Asks Court To Remove Defecting Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.