Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

PDP Crisis: I Won't Step Down For Sherrif - Markafi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: I Won't Step Down For Sherrif - Markafi (11194 Views)

Ali Modu Sherrif Meets With Babangida Behind Close Door In Minna. Photos / Ali Modu Sherrif In High Spirits As He Arrives His Residence After Victory. PICS / “Gausiyya” Emerges In Markafi, Kaduna - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Crisis: I Won't Step Down For Sherrif - Markafi by engineerboat(m): 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
PDP Crisis: I won’t step down for Sheriff – Makarfi
— 14th June 2016
(Taiwo Amodu, ABUJA)

Former Kaduna state governor and chairman of the PDP caretaker committee, Senator Ahmed Makarfi has dismissed as mere speculation, claim that he has opened discussion with former chairman of the dissolved national working committee, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff with the motive of stepping down for the latter.

The former Borno state governor had on Monday stormed the national secretariat and took over its administration.

Former national vice-chairman, South-south, Cairo Ojougboh at a news briefing yesterday claimed that Senator Ahmed Makarfi has accepted Senator Ali Modu Sheriff as the legitimate chairman of the party.

But addressing newsmen at his residence in Abuja, Senator Makarfi dismissed the claim as fraudulent.
He said:” That’s very fraudulent. I saw him, (Senator Sheriff) at the convention of course, but I haven’t sat privately with Modu Sheriff in the last 3 months, or anybody representing him not to talk of me making such a statement.

“I haven’t granted any press statement. If that is the case, how can it be that the only statement I would make is to apologise to him and express support for him? “There is no basis for that, absolutely no basis for that. This is what we are trying to get rid from PDP and all the so called court orders, judgment being bandied about aren’t really true. We know what the courts have said, the court never stopped any convention, of course it said do not elect and we didn’t elect and the order which was said to be vacated and that’s the Port Harcourt court order hasn’t been vacated and the IGP and INEC till today said it is an existing order.

“So, I really don’t know why they are spreading falsehood.”

The former Kaduna state governor however disclosed that he was open to dialogue that would ensure the amicable resolution of the seemingly protracted impasse facing the party.

“All said and done, I still believe that the path towards resolving political problem is dialogue, accomodation and I am open to that.

“But as I am open to dialogue, accomodation so that we become one strong united family once again but it is very, very unfair to make a fraudulent statement that there is a document purported to have been issued by me. That never, ever happened and I never even dreamt about it not to talk of issuing it.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/pdp-crisis-i-wont-step-down-for-sheriff-makarfi/

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: I Won't Step Down For Sherrif - Markafi by engineerboat(m): 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: PDP Crisis: I Won't Step Down For Sherrif - Markafi by omowolewa: 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
Power to the people

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: I Won't Step Down For Sherrif - Markafi by lifezone247(m): 8:23am On Jun 15, 2016
omowolewa:
Power to the people
bubu confusing opposition party since 1979 grin

15 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: I Won't Step Down For Sherrif - Markafi by Emmanuel950(m): 8:23am On Jun 15, 2016
Just imagine two old fools that should be restrategizing and trying to help their party gain back power in 2019. Na this same set of people go enter APC in 2019 and have the guts to say that PDP has been in power for 16 years...

Just negodu...

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: I Won't Step Down For Sherrif - Markafi by biggz82: 8:24am On Jun 15, 2016
I dey here dey look how d drama go end

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: I Won't Step Down For Sherrif - Markafi by alabama78: 8:25am On Jun 15, 2016
Season 2
Re: PDP Crisis: I Won't Step Down For Sherrif - Markafi by shakablaiize(m): 8:25am On Jun 15, 2016
A beg which season be this??
Re: PDP Crisis: I Won't Step Down For Sherrif - Markafi by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 15, 2016
A war with itself

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: I Won't Step Down For Sherrif - Markafi by meshacha1: 8:26am On Jun 15, 2016
Odus always fall down in candy crush

3 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: I Won't Step Down For Sherrif - Markafi by Qmerit(m): 8:26am On Jun 15, 2016
Is not some of us' concerm na una know hisss
na pdp matter hold us?

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: I Won't Step Down For Sherrif - Markafi by jhidey08(m): 8:26am On Jun 15, 2016
G
Re: PDP Crisis: I Won't Step Down For Sherrif - Markafi by lorbah001(m): 8:27am On Jun 15, 2016
Enof of PDP abeg?

Impunity is in there system, em go soon change name
#change changer??

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: I Won't Step Down For Sherrif - Markafi by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 15, 2016
This is what u get when u are govern by retard minds, pdp, please chair your properties among your members and forget you ever existed, but never forget to give tonyebarcanista the footmat or markafi biro.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: I Won't Step Down For Sherrif - Markafi by tuco1: 8:28am On Jun 15, 2016
engineerboat:
PDP Crisis: I won’t step down for Sheriff – Makarfi
— 14th June 2016
(Taiwo Amodu, ABUJA)

Former Kaduna state governor and chairman of the PDP caretaker committee, Senator Ahmed Makarfi has dismissed as mere speculation, claim that he has opened discussion with former chairman of the dissolved national working committee, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff with the motive of stepping down for the latter.

The former Borno state governor had on Monday stormed the national secretariat and took over its administration.

Former national vice-chairman, South-south, Cairo Ojougboh at a news briefing yesterday claimed that Senator Ahmed Makarfi has accepted Senator Ali Modu Sheriff as the legitimate chairman of the party.

But addressing newsmen at his residence in Abuja, Senator Makarfi dismissed the claim as fraudulent.
He said:” That’s very fraudulent. I saw him, (Senator Sheriff) at the convention of course, but I haven’t sat privately with Modu Sheriff in the last 3 months, or anybody representing him not to talk of me making such a statement.

“I haven’t granted any press statement. If that is the case, how can it be that the only statement I would make is to apologise to him and express support for him? “There is no basis for that, absolutely no basis for that. This is what we are trying to get rid from PDP and all the so called court orders, judgment being bandied about aren’t really true. We know what the courts have said, the court never stopped any convention, of course it said do not elect and we didn’t elect and the order which was said to be vacated and that’s the Port Harcourt court order hasn’t been vacated and the IGP and INEC till today said it is an existing order.

“So, I really don’t know why they are spreading falsehood.”

The former Kaduna state governor however disclosed that he was open to dialogue that would ensure the amicable resolution of the seemingly protracted impasse facing the party.

“All said and done, I still believe that the path towards resolving political problem is dialogue, accomodation and I am open to that.

“But as I am open to dialogue, accomodation so that we become one strong united family once again but it is very, very unfair to make a fraudulent statement that there is a document purported to have been issued by me. That never, ever happened and I never even dreamt about it not to talk of issuing it.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/pdp-crisis-i-wont-step-down-for-sheriff-makarfi/

Una wahala mean while this NPower of a thing na scam?
Re: PDP Crisis: I Won't Step Down For Sherrif - Markafi by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 15, 2016
People with Destruction Proposals PDP
Re: PDP Crisis: I Won't Step Down For Sherrif - Markafi by saintfaculty(m): 8:28am On Jun 15, 2016
cheesy
Re: PDP Crisis: I Won't Step Down For Sherrif - Markafi by jegz25(m): 8:29am On Jun 15, 2016
I thought PDP na igbo party?...just dey see awusa poeple claiming d party leadership,or are they slaves 2 awusa too?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: I Won't Step Down For Sherrif - Markafi by abdul4new(m): 8:29am On Jun 15, 2016
PDP power to Boko Haram .
Have any one notice that the more PDP is confuse and weak,the more Boko Haram are also confuse and weak

8 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: I Won't Step Down For Sherrif - Markafi by unitysheart(m): 8:30am On Jun 15, 2016
Lol. See as old men just dry lie on top one another's head. Who come help Makarfi lie na?
Re: PDP Crisis: I Won't Step Down For Sherrif - Markafi by apesinola001: 8:32am On Jun 15, 2016
let see who step down

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: I Won't Step Down For Sherrif - Markafi by jazinogold(m): 8:32am On Jun 15, 2016
shocked
Re: PDP Crisis: I Won't Step Down For Sherrif - Markafi by Jimadey(f): 8:32am On Jun 15, 2016
Destroy the party

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: I Won't Step Down For Sherrif - Markafi by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 15, 2016
This crisis is being stretched too far.
Re: PDP Crisis: I Won't Step Down For Sherrif - Markafi by engreo(m): 8:37am On Jun 15, 2016
Ok
Re: PDP Crisis: I Won't Step Down For Sherrif - Markafi by oloworulz(m): 8:37am On Jun 15, 2016
sheriff, we dey ur back. no shaking

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: I Won't Step Down For Sherrif - Markafi by Pvin: 8:38am On Jun 15, 2016
Please don't make racist and tribalistic comments on this thread
Re: PDP Crisis: I Won't Step Down For Sherrif - Markafi by peter1994(m): 8:39am On Jun 15, 2016
Sen Sheriff. ppl no want you for God's sake, Na by Force??

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: I Won't Step Down For Sherrif - Markafi by eph12(m): 8:39am On Jun 15, 2016
There was a report yesterday that Makarfi has accepted SAS as the leader of PDP so what is this na
Re: PDP Crisis: I Won't Step Down For Sherrif - Markafi by Pvin: 8:40am On Jun 15, 2016
Please don't make racist and tribalistic comments on this thread
Re: PDP Crisis: I Won't Step Down For Sherrif - Markafi by LargeBreed(m): 8:43am On Jun 15, 2016
By just looking at sheriff, i already hated him. Dunno why.
Re: PDP Crisis: I Won't Step Down For Sherrif - Markafi by Harwoyeez(m): 8:44am On Jun 15, 2016
This is what we need at this time grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Secret For Igbo On Nairaland - Why I'm Not Happy With My Igbo People Here! / Musiliu Smith: How Flagrant Police Misconduct Led To EndSARS Protests Nationwide / Twitter Says Discussions With FG Have Been "Respectful And Productive"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.