Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo (22306 Views)

APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home / Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by Earth2Metahuman: 8:30am On Jun 15, 2016
Uduak2019:
OP get your facts right...the beautiful woman on the left is Ebonyi first lady not Oyo. You want to steal Igbo beauty to dash yoruba woman? May God forgive you...
you called that fat dude beauty? grin

4 Likes

Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by tuco1: 8:32am On Jun 15, 2016
MisterMetro:
Wives of Oyo,Ebonyi & Zamfara State Governors respectively Mrs Florence Ajimobi, Mrs Rachel Umahi and Mrs Asmau Yari were pictured at an event recently .

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/beautiful-photo-of-oyoebonyi-zamfara.html

How this one take become news??

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by wayray: 8:32am On Jun 15, 2016
Igbo
Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by denda(m): 8:34am On Jun 15, 2016
who the help
Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by tayo200(m): 8:36am On Jun 15, 2016
make Ajimobi's wife just die...
Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by tayo200(m): 8:36am On Jun 15, 2016
make Ajimobi's wife just die...oloriburuku wife and husband
Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by superduperjay: 8:41am On Jun 15, 2016
Biko you think we don't know oyo first lady, this is not about mix up, atAlmost 60yrs mrs Ajimobi is much more beautiful than the man by her side#Yoruba women are the most beautiful#
Uduak2019:
OP get your facts right...the beautiful woman on the left is Ebonyi first lady not Oyo. You want to steal Igbo beauty to dash yoruba woman? May God forgive you...
Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by Mbilla(m): 8:47am On Jun 15, 2016
superduperjay:
Biko you think we don't know oyo first lady, this is not about mix up, atAlmost 60yrs mrs Ajimobi is much more beautiful than the man by her side#Yoruba women are the most beautiful#
Yoruba kwa.... hahahaha.... who dash monkey banana
Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by colli247(m): 8:51am On Jun 15, 2016
yarimo:
But op I can only see One beautiful first lady there, I mean OYO first lady
TRIBALISTIC IDIOT
Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by Albedo27(m): 8:53am On Jun 15, 2016
My state governor's wife is very pretty.

I thank God for adding another wonderful yr 2 my life today.
Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by RukieKen(m): 8:55am On Jun 15, 2016
You guys keep talking about irrelevant issues.On every topic raised we go regional,dis are d basis at which we are having all dis didintegration in d country now.Can't we for once treat issues like adults?South,East,West.What nonsense?We all depend on each other in dis country.Nigerias economy now is in d south-south,d igbos are d economy builders d Yorubas are d most educated n d north feeds d country.We are all blessed.Come to think of it,if d woman on d left is more beautiful what does dat add to u n I?She might even be d DUMBEST of all of dem.Haba now guys!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by nanauju(f): 9:15am On Jun 15, 2016
Karm16:

She looks Ibotic.... your women usually look like men.

Lol not surprised she's Ibo.
There's really no need for all this hatred u just spewed
Thought you were gonna say something more reasonable like the three women coming together irrespective of their husbands party difference for a photo
Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by yarimo(m): 9:24am On Jun 15, 2016
You are very silly, what is beautiful to me may not be beautiful to you and what is beautiful to you may not be beautiful to me. Individual differences ok
colli247:
TRIBALISTIC IDIOT
Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by kikies(m): 9:35am On Jun 15, 2016
Kingsolex1:
Lols D Matter Tire Me Self, Em Just Fat Like Table.

Ow person dey fat like table again NLers dey talk oooo
Hahahahaha
Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by phenase(m): 9:41am On Jun 15, 2016
OK ,we have heard, NEXT...
Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 15, 2016
Where are they?the beautiful ladies.

All I saw was obese women.#stillsearching
Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by AuroraB(f): 10:07am On Jun 15, 2016
yarimo:
But op I can only see One beautiful first lady there, I mean OYO first lady
That's not true angry. Because the others are fair complexioned and heavily made up? Beauty ain't all that. The dark complexioned lady is finer...she just ain't made up like these drag-queens lipsrsealed grin angry
Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by yarimo(m): 11:10am On Jun 15, 2016
That is your opinion not my wink
AuroraB:
That's not true angry. Because the others are fair complexioned and heavily made up? Beauty ain't all that. The dark complexioned lady is finer...she just ain't made up like these drag-queens lipsrsealed grin angry
Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by tuk2ato(m): 11:49am On Jun 15, 2016
Who is the one that looks like their house girl
Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by skreal: 12:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
The first lady in there is Ebony state governor's wife please. You can confirm it
Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by jbbalarabe(m): 2:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
Beremx:
I thought Hadiza Umar Shinkafi is Zamfara state First Lady?
Oh my!!
zamfara state governor is Yari Gandi Abdulazeez. Not shinkafi
Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by Beremx(f): 2:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
jbbalarabe:
zamfara state governor is Yari Gandi Abdulazeez. Not shinkafi
I didn't say Shinkafi is the governor. Is that what you read from my post? Hadiza Umar Shinkafi is married to Governor Yari. I and Hadiza went to the same secondary school even though she was my senior.
You understand now bah?
Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by Hassan209: 2:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
dey fyn sha.
Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by encryptjay(m): 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
Karm16:

She looks Ibotic...your women usually look like men.

Lol not surprised she's Ibo.
Evils grin

Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
MisterMetro:
Wives of Oyo,Ebonyi & Zamfara State Governors respectively Mrs Florence Ajimobi, Mrs Rachel Umahi and Mrs Asmau Yari were pictured at an event recently .

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/beautiful-photo-of-oyoebonyi-zamfara.html

The woman on the far left's face na wa.
Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
kikies:

Ow person dey fat like table again NLers dey talk oooo Hahahahaha
Lols Na D Truth I Talk O Ma Broda.
Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by PaulAdeka(m): 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
Is this story going to increase my CGPA?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo2016: Photos From APC Rally In Auchi (Photos) / FG Confirms Idris As Inspector General Of Police / Shehu Yaradua And Muhammadu Buhari's Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.