Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

My Boyfriend Said We Should Break Up But He Disvirgined Me....it Just Oo Painful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Said We Should Break Up But He Disvirgined Me....it Just Oo Painful (3261 Views)

Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her / My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. / My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Said We Should Break Up But He Disvirgined Me....it Just Oo Painful by dagbes: 10:09am On Jun 15, 2016
my friend s name is Errin.....she is 22yrs....she as been a virgin til her 21yrs...she has a boyfriend dipo is his name.....dey hav been dating for long....nd he disvirgined her dis year DAT is wen she was abt turning 22yrs
Nt long again he called her nd told her he is nt interested again....nd he said d reason is DAT she is getting worse nd when she wud ask wat she did....he Neva got anytin to say.....
She as been down nd heart broken.
pls advice me on wat to advice her
Re: My Boyfriend Said We Should Break Up But He Disvirgined Me....it Just Oo Painful by grad2012(f): 10:11am On Jun 15, 2016
Well he has said his mind there's nothing she can do,although she has made that mistake of of sleeping with him,she has to move on and learn from her mistake because it obvious he was just into it for the sex.
Lossing her virginity is not the end of the world but a lesson for her to learn from and become wise. And also her lossing her viginity doesn't mean she won't get a wonderful man so let her cheerup ok and focus on her future.
And just wanted to ask again, are u sure ur frnd dint misbehave towards him?
Re: My Boyfriend Said We Should Break Up But He Disvirgined Me....it Just Oo Painful by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 15, 2016
Your friend or you?

Cuz she popped the cherry, he owes you marriage or what? I don't get it

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said We Should Break Up But He Disvirgined Me....it Just Oo Painful by Smellymouth: 10:17am On Jun 15, 2016
Well you just have to move on cool

Distract yourself but don't ever make yourself think that you could move on just now when he was your first and don't think that this is easy cause its not.
Re: My Boyfriend Said We Should Break Up But He Disvirgined Me....it Just Oo Painful by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 15, 2016
Tell your friend he took her virginity not her worth as a human and as a woman. If Virginity was the definition of a woman's worth all married women are then worthless clearly this is not the case. A woman is more than her vagina. Her vagina is a part of her this is not to say treat your vagina as public property but loosing your virginity to a guy does not mean he has taken your whole life worth next time you keep your best gifts for men who have demonstrated over time that they have your best interests at heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Said We Should Break Up But He Disvirgined Me....it Just Oo Painful by Badgers14: 10:18am On Jun 15, 2016
You better move on with your life and pray you met a man that loves you...

Don't force yourself to anyone and remember the guy told you plain, he doesn't want again..

So, forge ahead. Always remember, wedding lasts for a day but marriage lasts forever. grin

First ask yourself, do you want live with someone that doesn't love you
Re: My Boyfriend Said We Should Break Up But He Disvirgined Me....it Just Oo Painful by obiorathesubtle: 10:18am On Jun 15, 2016
grin she say she just dy realise, say that boy na fvckboy.. Awwn, happy new year..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Said We Should Break Up But He Disvirgined Me....it Just Oo Painful by oslae(f): 10:41am On Jun 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin she say she just dy realise, say that boy na fvckboy.. Awwn, happy new year..
grin grin coming through... cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Said We Should Break Up But He Disvirgined Me....it Just Oo Painful by obiorathesubtle: 10:51am On Jun 15, 2016
oslae:
grin grin coming through... cheesy
cheesy

Stay scheming!
Re: My Boyfriend Said We Should Break Up But He Disvirgined Me....it Just Oo Painful by timsonpreye(m): 10:58am On Jun 15, 2016
She should move on with her life 2months ago my ex gf took my virginity i av not died, av i i jst moved on with my life so she should also move on grin

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said We Should Break Up But He Disvirgined Me....it Just Oo Painful by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 15, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Your friend or you?

Cuz she popped the cherry, he owes you marriage or what? I don't get it
No.But he should have kept his dirty grimmie hands off if he knew he didn't want anything with her anymore undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Said We Should Break Up But He Disvirgined Me....it Just Oo Painful by gamaliel121(m): 11:01am On Jun 15, 2016
What is this virginity y'all keep talking about...
Re: My Boyfriend Said We Should Break Up But He Disvirgined Me....it Just Oo Painful by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 15, 2016
°She/you will have to move forward.
You can and Will get through this.
Losing your virginity in even as horrible a way as this, is not the end.
You're still you and still alive.Tell her to keep living!
Re: My Boyfriend Said We Should Break Up But He Disvirgined Me....it Just Oo Painful by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 15, 2016
if is that painful you lost it after all the shakara you did for me, hang yourself please

Re: My Boyfriend Said We Should Break Up But He Disvirgined Me....it Just Oo Painful by AuroraB(f): 11:33am On Jun 15, 2016
timsonpreye:
She should move on with her life 2months ago my ex gf took my virginity i av not died, av i i jst moved on with my life so she should also move on grin
grin repeat what you just said undecided grin lipsrsealed
Re: My Boyfriend Said We Should Break Up But He Disvirgined Me....it Just Oo Painful by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No.But he should have kept his dirty grimmie hands off if he knew he didn't want anything with her anymore undecided
ok undecided

Bye grin
Re: My Boyfriend Said We Should Break Up But He Disvirgined Me....it Just Oo Painful by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
ok undecided

Bye grin
°Don't make that stupid!d face you know what I said was true.
Re: My Boyfriend Said We Should Break Up But He Disvirgined Me....it Just Oo Painful by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Don't make that stupid!d face you know what I said was true.
ok undecided

Bye
Re: My Boyfriend Said We Should Break Up But He Disvirgined Me....it Just Oo Painful by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
ok undecided

Bye
*sighs* God grant me strength!! undecided

No,I'm kidding. But Yer comment did have me red angry this morning.
Praise you missed out on it grin
Re: My Boyfriend Said We Should Break Up But He Disvirgined Me....it Just Oo Painful by robosky02(m): 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
grad2012:
Well he has said his mind there's nothing she can do,although she has made that mistake of of sleeping with him,she has to move on and learn from her mistake because it obvious he was just into it for the sex.
Lossing her virginity is not the end of the world but a lesson for her to learn from and become wise. And also her lossing her viginity doesn't mean she won't get a wonderful man so let her cheerup ok and focus on her future.
And just wanted to ask again, are u sure ur frnd dint misbehave towards him?
you

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said We Should Break Up But He Disvirgined Me....it Just Oo Painful by grad2012(f): 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
robosky02:
you
suga,hw are u dearie?
Re: My Boyfriend Said We Should Break Up But He Disvirgined Me....it Just Oo Painful by omega25red(m): 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
dagbes:
my friend s name is Errin.....she is 22yrs....she as been a virgin til her 21yrs...she has a boyfriend dipo is his name.....dey hav been dating for long....nd he disvirgined her dis year DAT is wen she was abt turning 22yrs
Nt long again he called her nd told her he is nt interested again....nd he said d reason is DAT she is getting worse nd when she wud ask wat she did....he Neva got anytin to say.....
She as been down nd heart broken.
pls advice me on wat to advice her
tell your friend "welcome to adulthood" where people don't value your virginity and people just want to F you and move on to the next pnssy.
if her virginity was that important to her, then she should have waited till marriage. any way tell her this is probably not going to be the only heart break she would experience but she would get through it.
Re: My Boyfriend Said We Should Break Up But He Disvirgined Me....it Just Oo Painful by robosky02(m): 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
grad2012:
suga,hw are u dearie?
i've been abandoned for good
Re: My Boyfriend Said We Should Break Up But He Disvirgined Me....it Just Oo Painful by PrincessAnna: 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
timsonpreye:
you gave her yours, the op's friend lost hers to a Playboy who pretended to love her.
Re: My Boyfriend Said We Should Break Up But He Disvirgined Me....it Just Oo Painful by grad2012(f): 2:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
robosky02:
i've been abandoned for good
Never abi its you that forgot me? embarassed
Re: My Boyfriend Said We Should Break Up But He Disvirgined Me....it Just Oo Painful by robosky02(m): 3:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
grad2012:
Never abi its you that forgot me? embarassed

Ibo lo wa
Re: My Boyfriend Said We Should Break Up But He Disvirgined Me....it Just Oo Painful by robosky02(m): 3:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
PrincessAnna:
you gave her yours, the op's friend lost hers to a Playboy who pretended to love her.
Re: My Boyfriend Said We Should Break Up But He Disvirgined Me....it Just Oo Painful by grad2012(f): 3:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
robosky02:

Ibo lo wa
been around o,how was work today? You haven't been online for a while?
Re: My Boyfriend Said We Should Break Up But He Disvirgined Me....it Just Oo Painful by robosky02(m): 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
grad2012:
been around o,how was work today? You haven't been online for a while?

i ti sọ ti nšišẹ pẹlu iṣẹ
Re: My Boyfriend Said We Should Break Up But He Disvirgined Me....it Just Oo Painful by PrincessAnna: 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
robosky02:
Pit it on
Re: My Boyfriend Said We Should Break Up But He Disvirgined Me....it Just Oo Painful by robosky02(m): 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Pit it on

wating for the ca....
Re: My Boyfriend Said We Should Break Up But He Disvirgined Me....it Just Oo Painful by PrincessAnna: 3:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
robosky02:

wating for the ca....
Why

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Unforgeable First Fingering I Have Ever Had In My Life / Is This A Movie Poster Or A Pre-wedding Photo / Naija Boys cannot Shave Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.