Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

PHOTOS: Lawmakers Hold Ramadan Prayer Session - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Lawmakers Hold Ramadan Prayer Session (6480 Views)

Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC / Prayer Session Led By Governor Ganduje Held For Buhari Quick Recovery (photo) / James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Lawmakers Hold Ramadan Prayer Session by metronaija: 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
Honorables of the House of Representatives held a ramadan Iftar/Prayer session yesterday. Lawmakers from North-East and South-South regions participated in the prayer session.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-lawmakers-hold-ramadan-prayer.html

Re: PHOTOS: Lawmakers Hold Ramadan Prayer Session by apcmustwin(f): 3:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
when will my people get sense Of what relevance is ur prayers when ur heart is filled with distrust, wen u cheat, u steal the collective wealth of the nation while majority wallow away in penury. Prayers for what exactly? That their God should come down and fix the mess we create and are still creating? Ur useless prayers can never fix the nation. The last time I checked, the most developed and peaceful nations in the world are the less religious. They do not sit their arsse back n wait for god, they get the work done.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Lawmakers Hold Ramadan Prayer Session by stephnie1(f): 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
good.

Ramadan Kareem to all my Muslim brothers and sisters.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Lawmakers Hold Ramadan Prayer Session by tintingz(m): 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Lawmakers Hold Ramadan Prayer Session by kikio1992(m): 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
Who all this one EPP.

Abeg make una check my signature
Re: PHOTOS: Lawmakers Hold Ramadan Prayer Session by salabscholar01(m): 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
ok
Re: PHOTOS: Lawmakers Hold Ramadan Prayer Session by micronut(m): 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
One Nigeria! One Ramadan! One Love!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Lawmakers Hold Ramadan Prayer Session by CashZamani(m): 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
[quote author=metronaija post=46596799] Honorables of the House of Representatives held a ramadan Iftar/Prayer session yesterday. Lawmakers from North-East and South-South regions participated in the prayer session.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-lawmakers-hold-ramadan-prayer.html

OH Allah thanks for showing me the way (islam)

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Lawmakers Hold Ramadan Prayer Session by dammyjay93(m): 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
Smh
Re: PHOTOS: Lawmakers Hold Ramadan Prayer Session by charlydamianpat(m): 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
wats our own .......yimu
Re: PHOTOS: Lawmakers Hold Ramadan Prayer Session by cnwokike(m): 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
This Ramadan self? When will it end?

I need break... public holiday on my mind..
Re: PHOTOS: Lawmakers Hold Ramadan Prayer Session by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
chronic kleptomaniacs praying and fasting, shocked to which God

and when will those people learn to separate religion from state/government?

if you wan hold prayer section, rent hall, use your house or go to the mosque. why use the law making chamber for your religious affairs?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Lawmakers Hold Ramadan Prayer Session by Spicycat(f): 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ramadan Kareem peeps.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Lawmakers Hold Ramadan Prayer Session by Realmcfynest: 4:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
Coke and nigerians
Re: PHOTOS: Lawmakers Hold Ramadan Prayer Session by DedeNkem: 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
Prayer session by thieves!
Religion has done more evil to nigerians than good!
Re: PHOTOS: Lawmakers Hold Ramadan Prayer Session by Starships4u(m): 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2016
As this cold be today for EKSU eh, Na GOD oh.....

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Lawmakers Hold Ramadan Prayer Session by Starships4u(m): 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
Being skinny doesn't mean you're destined to be a model... sister go and eat well 😂 😂
Re: PHOTOS: Lawmakers Hold Ramadan Prayer Session by Adek15(m): 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
apcmustwin:
when will my people get sense Of what relevance is ur prayers when ur heart is filled with distrust, wen u cheat, u steal the collective wealth of the nation while majority wallow away in penury. Prayers for what exactly? That their God should come down and fix the mess we create and are still creating? Ur useless prayers can never fix the nation. The last time I checked, the most developed and peaceful nations in the world are the less religious. They do not sit their arsse back n wait for god, they get the work done.
and who told you they are praying for Nigeria to be fixed. Taah!!! If 9ja is fixed, how would they chop our Commonwealth??

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Lead Protest For Oduduwa Republic Nation (video) / IG. Aguowo Voted 2021 Humanitarian Of The Year (photos) / Nigeria Police Force Inpartnership With PPS Unveil A Missing Persons Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.