Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers (29512 Views)

Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo / FG Set To Increase Allowance Of Corpers - NYSC DG / Enugu State Increases Corpers Allowance To N30,000 & N20,000 For Doctors, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by sunerobaba: 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
hope the state is not owning any salary cos if they do, all those worker will summarize curse on top him
Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by Welcomme: 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
Flashh:
They deserve better.

Not easy to survive around Boko-Haram as a corper. grin
Keep shut! I am a serving corp member there. Sokoto is one of d most peaceful state in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by excellentmomma(f): 4:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
You guys don't gerrit, he is just tryna attract doctors to coman treat bh victims in his state.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by nymphomaniac(m): 4:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
Which state pays lawyers the highest?
Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by Flashh: 4:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
Welcomme:
Keep shut! I am a serving corp member there. Sokoto is one of d most peaceful state in Nigeria.
I never mentioned your name/moniker. So swerve.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by Paddy247: 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2016
Obinnau:
The disparities between medical courses and other courses is huge. It's almost like a discrimination.

Check their sch fee. It's also huge compared to other courses.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by Acecube(m): 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2016
lol
Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by Lushka(m): 4:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
adebrave1:
I go pick the state in November for my service. I hope I'd enjoy the place?
Then be ready to go with a bucket of vaseline cos the kain harmattan wey go tear ur skin still dey do press up.
Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by Paddy247: 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
armadeo:
Lol.

A whole graduate 5k. Add 1k and you think you did something spectacular you should have made the increment percentage across board. They also have to survive too.

MOST STATES DON'T EVEN PAY A DIME

1 Like

Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by fujirice: 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
Flashh:
They deserve better.

Not easy to survive around Boko-Haram as a corper. grin
Oga there is no Boko Haram in Sokoto

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by DBestDoc(f): 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
Gmajor:
it is not LIKE discrimination.
It IS discrimination.

My dear, those corpers are graduates with valid practice licenses. If they decide to shun NYSC and seek for jobs, they sure would earn more than 50k.

The state government will spend more if they decide to employ post- NYSC doctors to do the same job these guys will be doing. So we see who is actually gaining here.
danthamccoy:
Doctors - 50k
Humanities - 5k
How does this make any sense. A 45k gap? How will that make graduates of these courses feel. Oh, you increased their alowee.
By One Thousand Naira.
Is it that these people don't think things through before arriving at decisions like these?
It's a well thought out decision, they are most certainly not dumb to make such changes in this harsh economic climate.

Talk about the law of demand and Value wink

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by pentalk(m): 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
HaneefahRN:
Stupid man, imagine nurses being called other medical technicians. Like they didn't spend same 5years or more in school and do as much work. Ode

U just did wat was contrary to d Hadith u put uonon ur profile. And come to think of it,this is a report..not necessarily how d governor put it but d reporter. Let d spirit of Ramadan prevail in use. Haneefarh,stop d use of foul words. Barakallahufih

1 Like

Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by pentalk(m): 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
HaneefahRN:
Stupid man, imagine nurses being called other medical technicians. Like they didn't spend same 5years or more in school and do as much work. Ode

U just did wat was contrary to d Hadith u put upon ur profile. And come to think of it,this is a report..not necessarily how d governor put it but d reporter. Let d spirit of Ramadan prevail on u. Haneefarh,stop d use of foul words. Barakallahufih

1 Like

Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by EOOJ(m): 4:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
stinggy:
So what about Engineers and Environmental scientist?
na 5k....bak den it was 4k......doctors just too high. Smh
Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by HaneefahRN(f): 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
pentalk:

U just did wat was contrary to d Hadith u put uonon ur profile. And come to think of it,this is a report..not necessarily how d governor put it but d reporter. Let d spirit of Ramadan prevail in use. Haneefarh,stop d use of foul words. Barakallahufih

Jazakallahu khairan. I was irritated then and that was why I reacted that way and had even modified it before I saw your mention

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by Bnladan(m): 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2016
adebrave1:
I go pick the state in November for my service. I hope I'd enjoy the place?
o Boi! Na my state be dat. D heat wey dey Dia pass any other state in d north west and is 2nd or 3rd in d whole nation. Na d only tin wey I no lyk in my state. Besides dat, it's a 9ce place 2 live. Dia ris nothn lyk BH, cultism and robbery. And 9ce ppl we re

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by loomer: 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
Hope una get money to pay them sha?
Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by DBestDoc(f): 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by Realtouchnot: 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
danthamccoy:
Doctors - 50k
Humanities - 5k
How does this make any sense. A 45k gap? How will that make graduates of these courses feel. Oh, you increased their alowee.
By One Thousand Naira.
Is it that these people don't think things through before arriving at decisions like these?

You need to know that those doctors generate a lot of income for the state?
Do you also know that those doctors had spent between 6-10years in school, 1-3years before NYSC? Now can you compare that to your humanities graduate? I bet you every doctor's prayer is for NYSC to be scrapped. No doctor will be happy with a pay of less than 100,000. NYSC adds little or nothing to the doctor's carrier, they should be exempted from it.
You people should stop all these baseless comparisons.

6 Likes

Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by Kgdavid(m): 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
Medical Doc: 50 k
Social Sciences: 5k

Why was i not told of this when i switched form science to arts stream in secondary school? cry
Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by Kgdavid(m): 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
Realtouchnot:

You need to know that those doctors generate a lot of income for the state?
Do you also know that those doctors had spent between 6-10years in school, 1-3years before NYSC? Now can you compare that to your humanities graduate? I bet you every doctor's prayer is for NYSC to be scrapped. No doctor will be happy with a pay of less than 100,000. NYSC adds little or nothing to the doctor's carrier, they should be exempted from it.
You people should stop all these baseless comparisons.

NYSC is not meant to be a ground for career furtherance. And compared to other careers, i feel the doctors get to practice and gain experience, while those of us who studied social Sciences and Humanities get to teach random courses.

I ain't complaining tho, I'm glad to serve my nation and i will teach with all my heart.
Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by wawaboy1(m): 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
WHERE ALL THESE NORTHERN STATES THEY SEE MONEY SELF.
WHEN SOME STATES IN THE SOUTH ARE OWING WORKERS. EVEN THE SO CALLED NDDC STATES
Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by illyg: 4:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
Good one. Action man. Silent achiever. Governance is not all about talking too much or making unguarded statement. Is about performance by tactically executing your strategies to achieve the your vision.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by Welcomme: 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
Flashh:
I never mentioned your name/moniker. So swerve.
I am a stakeholder to wat u mentioned
Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by Gmajor(m): 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
DBestDoc:

My dear, those corpers are graduates with valid practice licenses. If they decide to shun NYSC and seek for jobs, they sure would earn more than 50k.

The state government will spend more if they decide to employ post- NYSC doctors to do the same job these guys will be doing. So we see who is actually gaining here.
It's a well thought out decision, they are most certainly not dumb to make such changes in this harsh economic climate.

Talk about the law of demand and Value wink

invalid argument. you make it sound like NYSC is optional. am not saying that the don't deserve it, am just saying that the gap is too wide
Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by gloryman91: 4:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nice gov.kudos to u.
Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
Obinnau:
The disparities between medical courses and other courses is huge. It's almost like a discrimination.
Imagine N50,000 then N5000 lipsrsealed
I can't shout
Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by pentalk(m): 4:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Jazakallahu khairan. I was irritated then and that was why I reacted that way and had even modified it before I saw your mention

Aameen wa Iyakum. May Allah accept our ibaadat.
Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by HaneefahRN(f): 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
pentalk:

Aameen wa Iyakum. May Allah accept our ibaadat.

Aamin. So what profession?
Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by falconey(m): 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
iswallker:

you get glaucoma....he said 5k...
lwkm I didn't finish reading .
Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by SUPERPACK: 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
Paddy247:

Check their sch fee. It's also huge compared to other courses.
going by ur logic.
so if social science students pay 100 thousand naira as school fees it means medical students pay 1million naira in the same school.
Chai uncle Lai
Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by kikies(m): 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
If dem.like mk dem dey pay 100k fortnightly
I cannot serve in any Northern state
Backward fifu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) / NYSC 2017 Batch A Senate List Verification And Registration Starts Today / Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.