Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,115 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers (29543 Views)

Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo / FG Set To Increase Allowance Of Corpers - NYSC DG / Enugu State Increases Corpers Allowance To N30,000 & N20,000 For Doctors, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
Obinnau:
The disparities between medical courses and other courses is huge. It's almost like a discrimination.

Its known as positive discrimination or affirmative action used worldwide as a corrective policy intervention to address shortages of social presence or activity in a particular direction; in this case shortages of medical and paramedical personnel in Sokoto State.
With this kind of monetary incentives, don't be surprised if by next batch you hear of this category of corpers clamouring for posting to Sokoto.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
tabithababy:
. As men of honour
we join hands
Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by dmediator555(m): 9:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
armadeo:
Lol.

A whole graduate 5k. Add 1k and you think you did something spectacular you should have made the increment percentage across board. They also have to survive too.

Ssherrupp.... Som States don't even pay as much as 4k sef, u sitdon derr dey blab.
Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by MrHenshaw: 9:16pm On Jun 15, 2016
Yea,u r right.But consider their call duty.When d r out come rain,come shine,midnight or day,u maybe sleeping or cooling off elsewhere.My dear,apart from ds angle,d state govt knows wat d r doing .How many of ds medical personnel do you hv in camp.So it's easier to promise such to them.D greater number of corps members are from d 4k faculties.If d try it with them just 3months.D may not be able to pay d state civil servants.My Opinion tho .#Critical reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by possibilita(m): 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
See gap btw medicine n others and this is exactly y most ppl don't really wanna serve.

Anyway hw much do they pay Engrs?
Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by kikies(m): 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
Enesi47:
gao pack well, sokoto is one the peaceful state in north ! Still better than serving in River state

U don vex.....oya no vex
Bt I can't serve der sha
Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by abdoolsk: 12:21am On Jun 16, 2016
sunerobaba:
hope the state is not owning any salary
No he is not
Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by GIDIROFIA: 12:46am On Jun 16, 2016
Dat is nice
Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by Jarus(m): 1:27am On Jun 16, 2016
When is it effective? Are those of us that served in Sokoto 8 years ago also eligible for the differential? Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by Taryur3(m): 5:16am On Jun 16, 2016
Na baba go carry the governor drop am for gutter.so na only medical student dey serve his state...iranu...all this northern governors no dey fulfil promise o...na so Aliyu Babangida of Niger state promised us increment then and he only paid it for 3months...the rest na story
Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by Opiletool(m): 5:52am On Jun 16, 2016
MrHenshaw:
Yea,u r right.But consider their call duty.When d r out come rain,come shine,midnight or day,u maybe sleeping or cooling off elsewhere.My dear,apart from ds angle,d state govt knows wat d r doing .How many of ds medical personnel do you hv in camp.So it's easier to promise such to them.D greater number of corps members are from d 4k faculties.If d try it with them just 3months.D may not be able to pay d state civil servants.My Opinion tho .#Critical reasoning.
[i][/i][color=#006600][/color]

Exactly what I concluded after reading the report.
Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by Antina(f): 6:11am On Jun 16, 2016
Jarus:
When is it effective? Are those of us that served in Sokoto 8 years ago also eligible for the differential? Lol cheesy
Haa Oga, lodun wo sodun wo!! Na so u like money reach?
Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by sexyellency(m): 6:25am On Jun 16, 2016
Obinnau:
The disparities between medical courses and other courses is huge. It's almost like a discrimination.
It's not easy to b in college of health science we pass through hell more than any other courses. I can't wait for my turn tho.
Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by LOVEGINO(m): 6:27am On Jun 16, 2016
Obinnau:
lol cheesy Soldier no be Police
Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by armadeo(m): 7:04am On Jun 16, 2016
dmediator555:

Ssherrupp.... Som States don't even pay as much as 4k sef, u sitdon derr dey blab.

Why the rudeness. I didn't mention you.
Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by Paddy247: 11:37am On Jun 16, 2016
SUPERPACK:
going by ur logic.
so if social science students pay 100 thousand naira as school fees it means medical students pay 1million naira in the same school.
Chai uncle Lai

In most schools(public inclusive), there z a significant difference between d sch fee of med students and others. Though other factors contribute. for e.g those guys spend more years in sch, the kind of work they do even during d youth service is much more demanding mentally. peace!
Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by mukhcech(m): 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
Obinnau:

Haba, call a spade a spade.....It is discrimination.
Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by dmediator555(m): 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
armadeo:

Why the rudeness. I didn't mention you.

Sorry. An elderly man just provoked me, so I cudnt tell him anytin (because of his age) before I saw your post. Guess it was a cool way to feel relaxed. No vex ooo
Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by armadeo(m): 10:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
dmediator555:

C
Sorry. An elderly man just provoked me, so I cudnt tell him anytin (because of his age) before I saw your post. Guess it was a cool way to feel relaxed. No vex ooo

Nice.

You insulted me twice now. You whom I don't know.

Poorly raised child.

Mods do your worst.
Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by vicadex07(m): 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
banjo022:
we join hands

Bro, I dont have access to my nairaland email again so I couldn't get your message. Resend it to vicadex071@gmail.com
Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
Bnladan:
o Boi! Na my state be dat. D heat wey dey Dia pass any other state in d north west and is 2nd or 3rd in d whole nation. Na d only tin wey I no lyk in my state. Besides dat, it's a 9ce place 2 live. Dia ris nothn lyk BH, cultism and robbery. And 9ce ppl we re
bro pls like hw much would be enough to rent a single room in sokoto capital or wamakko
Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by Bnladan(m): 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2019
francisgodstime:
bro pls like hw much would be enough to rent a single room in sokoto capital or wamakko
I've been away for long, but I'll help inquire for u
Re: Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
Bnladan:
I've been away for long, but I'll help inquire for u
ok thank u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Senate List Verification And Registration Starts Today / Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee / Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.