Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road (28909 Views)

Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) / Bridge At Mokwa-Jebba Road In Kwara Collapses After Heavy Rain (Photos) / Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by harbdulrasaq88(m): 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
Rehabilitation works and expansion has begun on Ilorin-Mokwa-Jebba Road.

Here are photoos....

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photos-ongoing-rehabilitation-and.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by exclusive87(m): 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nice One,,, I Pray For More Good And Better Things For Nigeria... I Strongly Believe Things Will Change......

First To Comment,,,,,, UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by beadaholic(f): 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2016
It's well

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by CeoNewshelm(m): 5:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
cc lalasticlala
Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by Emmanuel950(m): 6:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ok
Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
Fashola has been finally ACTIVATED.

From Lagos - Ibadan expressway to Kano - potiskum to Jebba - mokwa-ilorin.

Watch him replicate the development experienced in Lagos all over Nigeria, from housing to roads and finally power. If detractors go on blowing pipelines just to discredit him, surely they can't blow up contractors that have been paid for road and housing constructions.

Since January, Wailers have enjoyed the internet as they proliferated it with hate comments and jest of this administration all because of an election loss. Now it's time for patriotic Nigerians to celebrate a sincere government.

What an horrible period to be a wailer.

218 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by ojuoluwani(m): 6:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nice one
Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by AminuRano87(m): 6:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
sai Baba Slow and Steady

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by Mjshexy(f): 6:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nice one
Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by haydeey(m): 6:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
Hmmm

Weldone

God bless Nigeria
God bless PMB
God bless ME

#Haydeeywashere

17 Likes

Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by busolakun(m): 6:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
Lagos/Abeokuta road is in a sorry state. Please, let the authority interven.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by QuotaSystem: 6:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
The project funds have clearly been released.

Kudos PMB.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by gameboy727(m): 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nice. We'll definitely get there, step by step.
Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by Slitman: 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ugandans won't visit this thread . They are certified enemy of the Nation. Thump up PMB

39 Likes

Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by ajalawole(m): 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
9ja go better, but not with those APC #Chanji grin
Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by Lordtrillion(m): 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
Wow, that's good. I can recall the bad experiences I had each time I passed that road back then.
Thank GOD the government has finally woken up

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by TheNextAce: 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
Finally... I passed this road 3 weeks back. Very terrible. Although the road from ilorin to bode saadu has been fixed, it remains from bode saadu to jebba and from jebba to mokwa. The road needs to be expanded.

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by shaddoww: 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
U cannot say that those who gave us 97% vote will enjoy the same thing in some areas with those that gave us 5% - PMB
this is d manifestation.
Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by goodlifehyd(m): 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
What is this dude above saying When senators were removing projects in that region from the budget you all were blind then ba Moreover i was even expecting you guys to come up with your new national anthem "The project was initiated by GEJ" bunch of wailing Ekpas

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by blacktwist(m): 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
PMB is working wailers are wailing

12 Likes

Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nigeria don day better small small. Good job

#seewatinbuharicause

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
cheesy
Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by RichDad1(m): 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
We pay you, do do the work. Gone are the days when contractors collects money and abscond.

Nigeria shall be great again. !!!!

8 Likes

Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by Abeyjide: 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
some will still find it difficult to believed.

4 Likes

Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by NigerDeltan(m): 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
GEJ initiated the project

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by 0955eb027(m): 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
I dey here
Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by jamaljalal(m): 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
shocked
Nice 1
Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by ajalawole(m): 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
QuotaSystem:
The project funds have clearly been released.

Kudos PMB.
which funds being released? Work have start on this road since 3 to 4months ago. I stayed in ilorin old Jebba road. So bro don't confuse people here sir....

4 Likes

Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by DropShot: 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
Another bad news for enemies.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
better...during my nysc days I passed dt road several.it was so bad dat each time I pass der I wld feel nauseous

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by goodlifehyd(m): 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2016
ajalawole:

which funds being released? Work have start on this road since 3 to 4months ago. I stayed in ilorin old Jebba road. So bro don't confuse people here sir....
Even if it was last year as long as the road is being attended to thats the most important thing and thanks for not coming up with the na GEJ project

21 Likes

Re: Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road by apcmustwin(f): 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2016
Kudos to the government. That road has been a death trap for decades

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts / May 29: Anxiety As Supreme Court Decides Tinubu-Shettima’s Fate / Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.