Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) (62865 Views)

Pictures From The Lagos Reconstruction Of 10-lane Oshodi-int’l Airport / Rehabilitation, Reconstruction & Expansion Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) / Fashola Inspect Completed Phase 1 Of Bridge As Part Of Expansion Of Lagos-ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by henryanna36: 1:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
As shared by Mc Paul......

'Government At Work

The Federal Government has made consistent progress on the Rehabilitation, Reconstruction and Expansion of Section 2 of Lagos - Ibadan Expressway (Shagamu-lbadan).

More dividends of Democracy is what we yearn for. Let them keep coming Mr. President.

Thank you'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/man-shares-photos-of-what-buhari.html?m=1

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by henryanna36: 1:00pm On Dec 29, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by yarimo(m): 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
May God bless GEJ grin

184 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by INTROVERT(f): 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
yarimo:
May God bless GEJ grin

Seconded grin

160 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by baybeeboi: 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
INTROVERT:

Seconded grin
thirded grin grin grin

157 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by rusher14: 1:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
The Buhari administration is a focused government intent on making things happen.

GEJ was more concerned with appealing to sentiments rather than substance.

Never paying contractors, selling government assets to unqualified cronies (PHCN comes to mind), misleading his catchment by signing contracts but never completing (2nd Niger bridge etc). He was a likeable person with completely ulterior character.

Never again.

405 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
They always post stale pictures to prove they are working.We need current pics please.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
Just observing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by MalcoImX: 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
rusher14:
The Buhari administration is a focused government intent on making things happen.

Never paying contractors, selling government assets to unqualified cronies (PHCN comes to mind), misleading his catchment by signing contracts but never completing (2nd Niger bridge etc). He was a likeable person with completely ulterior character.

Never again.
Yeah bro, never again!!

188 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by CltrAltDel: 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
rusher14:

Never again.
MalcoImX:
Yeah bro, never again!!

I have been passing through that road every weekend since 2011. Jonathan only worked on 3%-5% of that road. Now you can go on cruise control with a speed of 120-130 for more than 45 mins especially after Ogere to Ibadan(before Guru Maraji) done my RCC and from Ibadan(after Guru Marahji) to Ogere.

Cant wait for them to complete Sagamu part ......the road sweet die grin grin grin grin grin grin

GOD bless PMB
Shame on the IB

287 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by MalcoImX: 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
CltrAltDel:

I have been passing through that road every weekend since 2011. Jonathan only worked on 3%-5% of that road. Now you can go on cruise control with a speed of 120-130 for more than 45 mins especially after Ore to Ibadan(before Guru Maraji) done my RCC and from Ibadan(after Guru Marahji) to Ore done JB.

Cant wait for them to complete Sagamu part ......the road sweet die grin grin grin grin grin grin

GOD bless PMB
Shame on the IB
What can one say but to thank God for what's happening under Fashola and Buhari. For e.g., electricity was what we used to read in history lessons happening only in Ghana. Why would I go back to that dark era when I can now leave my house with light and return and it's still there. I repeat a thousand times - Never, never again!!!

157 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by adem30: 4:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
comshots:
They always post stale pictures to prove they are working.We need current pics please.

Be sincere and tell us the last time you left your village and travel through Lagos Ibadan Express road. Because if you do recently you won't be here disgracing yourself

193 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by SexyNairalander: 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
booked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by Olukokosir(m): 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
good
Re: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by Lasskeey: 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
cool
Re: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by BarryX(m): 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
So we should thank Fashola for a road that is not yet completed?

Save the sycophancy till when they eventually finish it in 2018.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
This is good. God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by celestialAgent(m): 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
MalcoImX:
What can one say but to thank God for what's happening under Fashola and Buhari. For e.g., electricity was what we used to read in history lessons happening only in Ghana. Why would I go back to that dark era when I can now leave my house with light and return and it's still there. I repeat a thousand times - Never, never again!!!

Electricity seriously?

You must be one of the many zombies.

Yes we commend PMB for the road, but hey, electricity was not this bad all through the 16years of PDP.

This government is a failure at currency and electricity.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by drinkgarri: 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
I hope the materials for construction are of good quality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by curvilicious: 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
baybeeboi:
thirded grin grin grin

I fourthed it o

9 Likes

Re: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by dapsoneh: 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
Nice one Mr president. Pls, can Mr president just dash out SUVS from brand new recovered from a perm sec to the ex president and their Vps so that we can save another 495nillion naira?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by Femich18(m): 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
Once completed that road will be the best in the country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by NSNA: 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
Well done to Oduduwa peeps in government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by bamasite(m): 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
Thanks for this as we expect more
Re: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
Good development

1 Like

Re: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by pricipal2003(m): 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
Foolish LEADERS and mumu FOLLOWERS of a CURSED country. Pray, when did construction of roads turn to rocket science that a 120 km highway will take ages to complete?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by ItzHoludex(m): 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
those who give a f**k went which way

2 Likes

Re: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
R
Re: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by math2001: 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
grin

fraud.

1 Like

Re: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) by Zaheertyler(m): 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
good thing...and people are still complaining... nigerians

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau / Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital / Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.