Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,663 members, 7,851,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:58 PM

He Told Me She Can Beat Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Told Me She Can Beat Him (1004 Views)

I Asked My Dad How I Was Born.....see What He Told Me (hot Photo 18+) / He Told Her To Touch Her Toes & He Raised Her Skirt Up And Started Riding(pics) / A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Told Me She Can Beat Him by jaxmanreal: 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
A. close friend of my explain what he's passing tru in his relationship. that his gf can beat him... that recently he told her that he want to quit. instead of her to beg she just bounced on him and gave him a serious beat of life and when the babe call and he didn't pick the call on time the same thing do happen.... should I approach the girl but am scared cos that my friend can beat me. .pls advise.
Re: He Told Me She Can Beat Him by falconey(m): 4:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
I can only advice your English .
Re: He Told Me She Can Beat Him by treasurelove(m): 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
u dey suffer urself, u know wat to do
Re: He Told Me She Can Beat Him by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
You better run for your life and no put mouth for wetin pass ya power! BTW, is she a Calabar gal?!
Re: He Told Me She Can Beat Him by jaxmanreal: 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
modelmike7:
You better run for your life and no put mouth for wetin pass ya power! BTW, is she a Calabar gal?!

kogi and she look decent and humble
Re: He Told Me She Can Beat Him by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
falconey:
.... As 'Eyan Mayweather' you should be able to advice him in his travails!
Re: He Told Me She Can Beat Him by cruzita(f): 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
u sure say your friend na man?

abi na love dey push am
Re: He Told Me She Can Beat Him by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
jaxmanreal:

kogi and she look decent and humble
.... Let us quickly enrol her for the upcoming Olympic games then! She will come back a Gold medalist! Think about the financial side Bro!!

2 Likes

Re: He Told Me She Can Beat Him by jaxmanreal: 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
falconey:

please do
Re: He Told Me She Can Beat Him by jaxmanreal: 4:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
modelmike7:
.... Let us quickly enrol her for the upcoming Olympic games then! She will come back a Gold medalist! Think about the financial side Bro!!

make I see her first... but how I want take tell her
Re: He Told Me She Can Beat Him by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2016
falconey:
The English is vehemently suffocating.
Re: He Told Me She Can Beat Him by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
jaxmanreal:

make I see her first... but how I want take tell her
..... We can talk to her on both of you behalf! Do not be afraid any longer, the matter is here on NL!
Re: He Told Me She Can Beat Him by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
jaxmanreal:
A. close friend of my explain what he's passing tru in his relationship. that his gf can beat him... that recently he told her that he want to quit. instead of her to beg she just bounced on him and gave him a serious beat of life and when the babe call and he didn't pick the call on time the same thing do happen.... should I approach the girl but am scared cos that my friend can beat me. .pls advise.
[email] Lol, for fucking_ real?!

Except she's hexed the nigga, it's quite implausible.
[/email]
Re: He Told Me She Can Beat Him by iamdurent(m): 5:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
*sighs*
Re: He Told Me She Can Beat Him by Arijude(m): 6:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
Vickyydera:
The English is vehemently suffocating.
mee nmenwo ma ọ bụ mmegharị di na ya bụ bekee osuru nke na-adịghị etu okwesịrị ịdị, ya bụrụ na ima nmenwu ya, mechie ọnụ gi, hapụ ịgba asịrị.
Re: He Told Me She Can Beat Him by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
Arijude:
mee nmenwo ma ọ bụ mmegharị di na ya bụ bekee osuru nke na-adịghị etu okwesịrị ịdị, ya bụrụ na ima nmenwu ya, mechie ọnụ gi, hapụ ịgba asịrị.
Taar puo ebea
Re: He Told Me She Can Beat Him by Arijude(m): 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
Vickyydera:
Taar puo ebea
O dị mma
Re: He Told Me She Can Beat Him by danduchi(m): 12:40am On Jun 16, 2016
And you came here to ask... Tell u frnd to exercise more patience till Buhari returns then we table it bf him. Don't u sound stupid coming here to ask. What's wrong with u guys creating unnecessary threads without thinking
Re: He Told Me She Can Beat Him by GoldenJAT(m): 7:33am On Jun 16, 2016
make 2 of owner combine strength beat d gal up very well... how about that?
Re: He Told Me She Can Beat Him by jaxmanreal: 9:10am On Jun 16, 2016
GoldenJAT:
make 2 of owner combine strength beat d gal up very well... how about that?

the problem is that I don't know if she using her real strength..... I suspect the babe is using juju... I dey fear . to greet her self I dey fear
Re: He Told Me She Can Beat Him by jaxmanreal: 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
cool

(1) (Reply)

Funny Truth About Girls / U Need To See This, Ladies Gang Beat A Guy In Akure / Bride Walks Down The Aisle With Wedding Gown Made With "Ghana-must-go Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.