Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,104 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

My Wish Is To Marry A Military Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wish Is To Marry A Military Woman (1057 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee / What Sort Of Birthday Wish Is This? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wish Is To Marry A Military Woman by slimthugchimee(m): 4:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
since my secondary school days i enjoyed everything military,i loved it so much that i wished to write the NDA exam and join the army, but it didnt workout well since when my parents found out they disagreed so i had to forget about it................

Now lets leave that above to be handled by the people family section in nairaland and go to the reason and posting this on romance section..............
So this is how it is, i really love to see women in camoufladge, its like my hit point,it really turns me on, i just always imagine marrying a military woman with her sexy hot body carrying an A.K47 with bullet proof vest wearing a camouflade leading a pack of men and shooting down modafu"kin enemies(coughs) sorry were was i, as was saying,i really love military women alot of times i buy military movies and enjoy it more when i see a female soldier.What o really mean is if i really had the chance i'd marry a female soldier...

whats yor take on this guys

Re: My Wish Is To Marry A Military Woman by donbenedict(m): 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
Marrying a military woman isn't a bad idea. Just be careful dat u don't cheat on her.. she has a gun too grin

1 Like

Re: My Wish Is To Marry A Military Woman by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
im still wondering how this is news.
Re: My Wish Is To Marry A Military Woman by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ok.....

Re: My Wish Is To Marry A Military Woman by evanscheck(m): 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
My own wondering is which good psychiatric hospital wud be competent enough to handle ur case. It cud be a situation where ur sense is on coma.
Re: My Wish Is To Marry A Military Woman by slimthugchimee(m): 4:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
evanscheck:
My own wondering is which good psychiatric hospital wud be competent enough to handle ur case. It cud be a situation where ur sense is on coma.
hahaha that was really funny shaa
Re: My Wish Is To Marry A Military Woman by BrideOfDracula(f): 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
You do deserve a military woman or even a Cynthia Rothrock type chic that'll fight for the both of you next time you get mugged grin

Re: My Wish Is To Marry A Military Woman by lammylam(f): 4:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
evanscheck:

seriously u don't need this !

that's what he wants

u know u don't av something nice to say den shhhhhhhhhhhh zip it
Re: My Wish Is To Marry A Military Woman by slimthugchimee(m): 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
You do deserve a military woman or even a Cynthia Rothrock type chic that'll fight for the both of you next time you get mugged grin
hehe....she'd teach me to defend myself grin
Re: My Wish Is To Marry A Military Woman by BrideOfDracula(f): 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
slimthugchimee:
hehe....she'd teach me to defend myself

Yeah & use you as a punching bag/sparring partner, just to show you how to do a proper fly-kick cheesy
Re: My Wish Is To Marry A Military Woman by Boring: 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
oya op..go barrack nau...
Re: My Wish Is To Marry A Military Woman by NevetsIbot(m): 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
eeeeh Blood of God!!!!! I reject that wish for you in jesus name. You wan marry robot. Tufiakwa.

Infact, mummy must hear this
Re: My Wish Is To Marry A Military Woman by GoldenJAT(m): 7:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
so that you go de find trouble up and down?

1 Like

Re: My Wish Is To Marry A Military Woman by Sunkyphil(m): 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
Na die u dey so
Re: My Wish Is To Marry A Military Woman by evanscheck(m): 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
lammylam:

seriously u don't need this !

that's what he wants

u know u don't av something nice to say den shhhhhhhhhhhh zip it

Like seriously! Who is dis one? Do u think it's everybody u quote and talk rubbish, next time only quote me wen u have something important to say!
Re: My Wish Is To Marry A Military Woman by lammylam(f): 10:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
evanscheck:

Like seriously! Who is dis one? Do u think it's everybody u quote and talk rubbish, next time only quote me wen u have something important to say!

smh
Re: My Wish Is To Marry A Military Woman by evanscheck(m): 10:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
lammylam:

smh

Shake it till it fall
Re: My Wish Is To Marry A Military Woman by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

Can U Marry A Bleached Wife? / What Do I Do? / I Am Gonna Be Spending Less On Girls Due To Reccession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.