Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Why Medical Doctor Corpers Are Paid Higher In Service(nysc) - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why Medical Doctor Corpers Are Paid Higher In Service(nysc) (54029 Views)

Burial Poster Of Kogi State NYSC Member Who Died In Service On December 2017 / Attacks In Kaduna, Corpers Are Afraid Of Going Back Come January. / Should I Go For My National Youth Service? -nysc.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Medical Doctor Corpers Are Paid Higher In Service(nysc) by Kaysalas(m): 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
poseidonsaiz:

Uncle.. Do I need to comment on a level of reasoning quite as low as urs? Even WHEN its obvious engineers ALWAYs build? Its all in d head bro, Smh
And there he fires the first salvo! So because I challenge you to build me a torchlight , d next thing ur brain could think of is: low reasoning level grin cheesy
Its so obvious u are not intelligent? Hahaha!
Re: Why Medical Doctor Corpers Are Paid Higher In Service(nysc) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
Good day y'all... We live in an era of so much information technology but so little information. Our androids are tools with which we worship Kim kardashian and amber rose. Let's try and help ourselves. A single article might be d stepping stone to breakfree from a life of unrealized mediocrity. Take a moment to check out http://corpersinsider.com and be sure to visit on daily basis for you mugshot of inspiration and motivation. #StayWinning!
Re: Why Medical Doctor Corpers Are Paid Higher In Service(nysc) by originbm: 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
jubebaister:
The difference is much. See what Sokoto state now pays...

Corper doctors 50k (No wonder every science student wants to study med surge)
Pharmacists 25k (When d above fail, they resort to pharmacy or optometry)
Nurses/Medical Technicians 15k
Social sciences/Humanities 5k ( grin) Chai!!

See gapppp.

A moronic input...So u think medicine is as difficult as optometry? I can point people that failed out from optometry school in uniben but topped their class when they entered medicine...I bet u hv never picked up an optometry syllabus...I wonder where these hillybillies get their information from..go to uniben and ask...a failed mefical student is only mad trying to attempt optometry...he want die?...go and ask ur resident ophthalmologist what they passs through...with the exception of microsurgery, (and even that microsurgery is done totally albeit didactically by optometry)their curriculum and optometry curriculum are same...and they dont even delve into physiological optics series...
And in case u dont know, optometry us a full six (6) yrs programme with over 280+ solid credit load to be accumulated within that short period....

2 Likes

Re: Why Medical Doctor Corpers Are Paid Higher In Service(nysc) by originbm: 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
Drdonzeez:
I think only medicine/Dentistry students spend an average of 7 years in school without strikeMind you,I mean years not sessions.Engineering students spend an average of 4 years without strike.And to graduate from medical school no be seresere.

There they go again....medicine is a 6yr course, same as optometry and pharmacy in uniben...if u spend 8 yrs in ur school , change school.in usa, medicine, optometry, dentistry and pharmacy are graduate programmes of 4yrs each.get over yourself and stop this bigger mercedes syndrome....

2 Likes

Re: Why Medical Doctor Corpers Are Paid Higher In Service(nysc) by Drdonzeez(m): 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
originbm:

There they go again....medicine is a 6yr course, same as optometry and pharmacy in uniben...if u spend 8 yrs in ur school , change school.in usa, medicine, optometry, dentistry and pharmacy are graduate programmes of 4yrs each.get over yourself and stop this bigger mercedes syndrome....
you blabbing won't change anything, I've only vomited my opinion or am I not entitled to my opinion again?

If my comment doesn't favour you,Abeg waka pass!!!
Re: Why Medical Doctor Corpers Are Paid Higher In Service(nysc) by Drdonzeez(m): 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
originbm:

A moronic input...So u think medicine is as difficult as optometry? I can point people that failed out from optometry school in uniben but topped their class when they entered medicine...I bet u hv never picked up an optometry syllabus...I wonder where these hillybillies get their information from..go to uniben and ask...a failed mefical student is only mad trying to attempt optometry...he want die?...go and ask ur resident ophthalmologist what they passs through...with the exception of microsurgery, (and even that microsurgery is done totally albeit didactically by optometry)their curriculum and optometry curriculum are same...and they dont even delve into physiological optics series...
And in case u dont know, optometry us a full six (6) yrs programme with over 300 solid credit load to be accumulated within that short period....
inferiority complex!

1 Like

Re: Why Medical Doctor Corpers Are Paid Higher In Service(nysc) by originbm: 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
Drdonzeez:
inferiority complex!

Ad hominem...u r d half-baked liar always spreading professional lies on nairaland...u feed ur ego with fantastic tales and retreat within a wall of epithet-trading when confronted...making spurious submissions ...chipping off the visage of other professions to bolster your maggot-ridden sense of self worth....peddle ur inane comments in a beer palour....but when in a public forum, act like u know wat being a doctor entails.I am not suprised at ur complexopathy...only someone with low self esteem and an obssessive urge to assert his twisted sense of self-worth will append a 'dr' to his moniker on a social media....like I said before, get over yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Why Medical Doctor Corpers Are Paid Higher In Service(nysc) by originbm: 10:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
obynaDmob:

Please note that in sokoto, optometrists were being paid the 36k dey pay medical doctors and dentists. Meaning dey wud take home 50k with the new increment. Remain blessed.
Re: Why Medical Doctor Corpers Are Paid Higher In Service(nysc) by Drdonzeez(m): 10:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
originbm:

Ad hominem...u r d half-baked liar always spreading professional lies on nairaland...u feed ur ego with fantastic tales and retreat within a wall of epithet-trading when confronted...making spurious submissions ...chipping off the visage of other professions to bolster your maggot-ridden sense of self worth....peddle ur inane comments in a beer palour....but when in a public forum, act like u know wat being a doctor entails.I am not suprised at ur complexopathy...only someone with low self esteem and an obssessive urge to assert his twisted sense of self-worth will append a 'dr' to his moniker on a social media....like I said before, get over yourself.
Lol.Thanks for the complements!

1 Like

Re: Why Medical Doctor Corpers Are Paid Higher In Service(nysc) by Dbrainiac1(m): 11:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
originbm you never cease to amaze me
I laff in swahili

Re: Why Medical Doctor Corpers Are Paid Higher In Service(nysc) by phebean008(f): 8:04am On Aug 10, 2016
ogawisdom:

Vet gini abeg no make me laugh ooo
Might interest u to know that vet corpers even earn almost double the allowance of doc corpers in some states! I'm a vet and I'm serving in abj... the whole thing depends on the state and ur ppa

2 Likes

Re: Why Medical Doctor Corpers Are Paid Higher In Service(nysc) by obynaDmob(m): 12:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
Drdonzeez:
inferiority complex!

All this peanut disparity that we are using to shout noe make sense at all... In the long run a smart person who read a 4-5 year course would be better financially than MOST smart doctors..i knw people that if they remain with their coys for 19years might start having bonuses of 100s of millions at the end of the year excluding salaries.No exaggerations..can you say the same about yourself in the next 20years in practise assuming u even double as a consultant and professor?..The world has gone beyond this stupid little fights we have of 50k disparity at most and who has or doesnt have inferiority complex. If its for the money and to own properties in high brow areas i advice u run away from anything called health in nigeria, until the system comes back to its senses! How wud we fight the opposition(govt in this case) wen we cant even agree as a single health body..last week about 500 prospective house officers applied for a job of less than 100 persons and about 900 medical lab scientist applied for a job of less than 50 persons..All this brouhaha is not worth it! God bless you sir and originbm too..

3 Likes

Re: Why Medical Doctor Corpers Are Paid Higher In Service(nysc) by Drdonzeez(m): 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2016
obynaDmob:

All this peanut disparity that we are using to shout noe make sense at all... In the long run a smart person who read a 4-5 year course would be better financially than MOST smart doctors..i knw people that if they remain with their coys for 19years might start having bonuses of 100s of millions at the end of the year excluding salaries.No exaggerations..can you say the same about yourself in the next 20years in practise assuming u even double as a consultant and professor?..The world has gone beyond this stupid little fights we have of 50k disparity at most and who has or doesnt have inferiority complex. If its for the money and to own properties in high brow areas i advice u run away from anything called health in nigeria, until the system comes back to its senses! How wud we fight the opposition(govt in this case) wen we cant even agree as a single health body..last week about 500 prospective house officers applied for a job of less than 100 persons and about 900 medical lab scientist applied for a job of less than 50 persons..All this brouhaha is not worth it! God bless you sir and originbm too..
Thanks for sharing this piece. I'm Not oblivious of the fact the doctors are not well catered and the field of medicine is highly exaggerated.. I'm only passionate of the profession, nothing more nor less.. If it were because of the money I wouldn't dare the medical field;some many legal ways to acquire ginormous wealth abound outside the medical field.. I was only trying rescue the guy from the ocean of illusion and ignorance because he thinks he knows all;He's too fond of making disparage remarks about Dentistry as a profession in which I abhor most.. Once again, thanks for this wonderful piece.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment / Corper In Bum Short Khaki And Boot / Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.