Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

N93Billion Appropriated To Fund School Feeding Programme - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N93Billion Appropriated To Fund School Feeding Programme (11956 Views)

Fayose Embraces Buhari's School Feeding Programme / No Security Vote Appropriated To Me - El-rufai Tells Dogara / I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N93Billion Appropriated To Fund School Feeding Programme by akinbros: 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
mapet:

Bros,

It's been proven over time that government overt involvement in business has been a near, if not a, disaster. 400 production companies will run aground pretty fast. MKO once said "government should have no business in business".

Truth is primary school student are pretty hungry. You need to leave your comfort zone and go streetward to see that in many families they can hardly boast of 3meals a day.

I definitely agree to your opinion. I don't mean government running it but giving out the loans the groups of entrepreneurs.

Primary school education in Nigeria. If parents can not feed their children at age of 6-12, government should empower the adults and not feeding the children. Because some illiterate parents will have more children when they realise that government will 'subsidize'.

I just talked to an NGO on this issue now and I was made to understand that even those in private primary schools too find it difficult to feed 3 meals per day. But they have to keep struggling to pay their school fees for better education than what is obtained in public schools. If it has to be so, then they should feed all primary school pupils in Nigeria irespective of where the child attends school. My opinion.

I louded the government decision in removing subsidy but it seems the subsidy removal will be channelled to welfare and not for developmental projects as it was promised.

1 Like

Re: N93Billion Appropriated To Fund School Feeding Programme by Nwaonyeocha: 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
This is an Aboki creativity in action.
5.5 million to be fed with N90B in a year in 18 states - this money can revive companies or build new ones that will employ at least 1000 Nigerians in each of the 18 states. Such will be more meaningful.
So this is the definition of Nigerian social security?
Re: N93Billion Appropriated To Fund School Feeding Programme by koboko69: 12:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
folks4luv:

try n think outside the box and be open minded a little. it is not every one that criticizes the govt that hates buhari. FYI, some of us didn't support it even as a campaign promise. there are questions that needs answers, let the govt do the necessary things and leave out this kinda thing for social workers. 93 billion naira to feed kids in 18 states for 200 days, how sustainable is that? for a nation with depressed economy

200 Days is approximately a year. Sch children only go to sch 20days a week. Which make it 10months feeding. And children will even have hols in b/w and even public hols.
Re: N93Billion Appropriated To Fund School Feeding Programme by akinbros: 12:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
MadCow1:

Nice Idea..

However, we are moving away from that place where the Government builds and operates businesses. History has shown us that it does not work. NNPC, Ajaokuta, NEPA, NITEL, e.t.c are all glaring examples of our Governments failure in this regard.

With an extra 400 Billion Niara running circles in our economy, we will need local businesses that will have to provide 400 billion Naira's worth of services so inadvertently, these industries will come. Imagine the One-Egg-Per-Child Program alone takes 100 Billion out of that 400 Billion Naira, that means we will need to have local farms producing 100 Billion naira worth of eggs per month. That means more Chickens.. Probably more than our local demand needs, therefore we will start exporting.

I am not an economist, but I know that Economics is not a straight science. I have a gut feeling that if this is genuinely implemented and monitored, it could be very good for us in the long run.

Neither are my an economist too.

I agree it will increase agro production and patronage. There is no doubt about that. And which will I Increase productivity in that sector. But why will all Nigerian primary school pupil not covered except those in public schools? They are Nigerians you know.
The parents should be empowered instead of giving their children meals.

Will.government all pay for their shelter and clothing?
Re: N93Billion Appropriated To Fund School Feeding Programme by koboko69: 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
waice6571:

I live a better life in my God's give capacity.

Show me a suffering child and I will show you an irresponsible parent.

I'm saying this because of people like you who has resigned their life into perpetual lack and want and regularity of salary. You guys never want to adventure your life and live above obscurity and mystery of Poverty.

No wonder you and your likes and your children are waiting for free food which will latter upturn you life to be a perpetual political objects.

From day one I was not deceived.

Drop this idea of free food,the end thereof is grinding lack and frustrations.

Lastly, Even though ain't big fan of Buhari yet ain't a hater!

Stop fooling yourself over the internet. You are not even making any sense....you are sounding very unreasonable. Providing a meal per day does not make kids parents irresponsible. If your parents ever went to school, i am sure they benefitted from the social programs of the good old days where beverages eggs and the likes were given free of charge. That didn't make ur grandparents irresponsible. Stop your senseless hate, and be grateful to God for whatever situation u find ur self. Stop all this blabbing on the internet, if we are to even meet in person, i am sure i will be disappointed. People like you have nothing!!! I mean nothing compared to other people who don't come to rant on the internet. I am very positive u can't even be my match

1 Like

Re: N93Billion Appropriated To Fund School Feeding Programme by ideology(m): 12:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
This is going to be the most wasteful govt Nigerians will witness. angry angry
Silly things !! With the current economic situation, these hypocrites are trying to impress the gullible folks instead of focusing on sustainable development. nonsense. I just wish I was not a Nigerian
Re: N93Billion Appropriated To Fund School Feeding Programme by Dymaco(m): 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
koboko69:

Pity ur pityable self first.
i believe you are a northerner.......
so pupils should just be going to school because of food shey.
93 billion for feeding pupils in eighteen states. do you know that 10000 PEOPLE can be empowered with thqt amount
Re: N93Billion Appropriated To Fund School Feeding Programme by waice6571: 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2016
koboko69:

Stop fooling yourself over the internet. You are not even making any sense....you are sounding very unreasonable. Providing a meal per day does not make kids parents irresponsible. If your parents ever went to school, i am sure they benefitted from the social programs of the good old days where beverages eggs and the likes were given free of charge. That didn't make ur grandparents irresponsible. Stop your senseless hate, and be grateful to God for whatever situation u find ur self. Stop all this blabbing on the internet, if we are to even meet in person, i am sure i will be disappointed. People like you have nothing!!! I mean nothing compared to other people who don't come to rant on the internet. I am very positive u can't even be my match

Your assumptions about my personality are wrong.

Moreso, I know what my points are and obviously I'm not in support of not just school feeding even free education program.

Those programs are fraud and I mean just that.

I prefer government face the business of governance and make life easy for parents not adoptng their children through one useless misguided politically motivated scheme.

As per my per my personal life, I'm not yet there but grace has lifted me beyond some odds of life.
Whether you are disappointed that is your own headache and I don't take PANADOL for another man"s headache so deal with it. Thank you sir
Re: N93Billion Appropriated To Fund School Feeding Programme by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
DjAduba:
Best comment so far. more butter to your brain.

Thanks!
Re: N93Billion Appropriated To Fund School Feeding Programme by walexy14(m): 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
Are you tired of meager interest rates on your regular savings account? Do you have excess cash which you do not need now saved up somewhere? Why not invest in the ROSABON TREASURY NOTE , ( RTN ), and watch your money multiply with ripple effect.

This plan is a flexible tenor-based placement that offers highly competitive interest rates for individuals and corporate groups. That’s not all; you also get to determine your deposit, the tenor of your investment plan and your form of payment. What’s better is that you can negotiate your desired interest rates on deposits above N1,000,000 . For more details CALL 08036450638 or www.rosabon-finance.com
Re: N93Billion Appropriated To Fund School Feeding Programme by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
emmanuelbrown26:

nnam ukwu ekelem (my boss i greet u), u really sounded like a political and economic analyst, u see i like to discuss wit people like u, men wit brain and make use of it, giving social welfare to citizens is a welcome development, as u said more workforce will be created,

Daalu nwoke oma!
Re: N93Billion Appropriated To Fund School Feeding Programme by folks4luv(f): 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
koboko69:

200 Days is approximately a year. Sch children only go to sch 20days a week. Which make it 10months feeding. And children will even have hols in b/w and even public hols.
of cos it is 200 school days as stated in the report, but remember d 93 billion is just for 18 states, how much for the whole 36 states including the fct?
Re: N93Billion Appropriated To Fund School Feeding Programme by koboko69: 2:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
Dymaco:

i believe you are a northerner.......
so pupils should just be going to school because of food shey.
93 billion for feeding pupils in eighteen states. do you know that 10000 PEOPLE can be empowered with thqt amount
I am from Edo state. Whatever that has to do with this i dont know. It was one of APC's campaign peomises, and you all have been demanding they fulfil them. They are about to fufil one.

In b/w i never knew robots were to be empowered in this social program and no human beings. Or is it not people that will be employed to achieve this?

There is ICT for change, there is NPowe program tagarted at gruaduates. Let others too benefit.....

2 Likes

Re: N93Billion Appropriated To Fund School Feeding Programme by MacMillz(m): 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
Sadeik:

http://www.financialwatchngr.com/2016/06/16/fg-appropriated-93-billion-naira-first-phase-school-feeding-programme/

Together, Nigeria will prevail!

Please is it only egg that is the problem of the school kids?
Re: N93Billion Appropriated To Fund School Feeding Programme by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
obi58:

Olodo rabata!

You are part of the problem not the solution!
In these hard times times, public funds should be put to the most judicious use and not to sponsoring stomach infrastructure to garner cheap popularity!

We are well aware of the ailing state of infrastructure in the educational sector. Decrepit classrooms, leaking roofs, empty libraries , etc. Should chairs and tables not first be provided to students who come to school and sit on the floor or free text books provided for them to study with or even free laptops instead of this white elephant project of feeding? Why does this government keep seeking ways to deceive the masses??

No need of throwing insults around. Well brought up people don't do that. We may disagree to agree. You are entitled to your opinion and so am I.

The school feeding programme is not the only item on the budget that targets bringing people out of poverty, unemployment and addressing our infrastructure decay.

- The Govt plans to employ 500,000 teachers nationwide and I hope you have applied through the online portal in case you do not have a job
- 25,000 Nigerians will be trained in the area of Creative, Technology Software / Hardware and another 75,000 in the areas of building services, construction, utilities, hospitality and catering, automotive vocations, aluminium and gas services. Hope this one will interest you should in case you are not interested in teaching.
- And if you are a student, there is Education support grant programme for 100,000 tertiary students in Science Technology Engineering & Mathematics, STEM and education.
- That old and fragile woman that lives across your street, who could not fend for herself due to old age or other disabilities, is likely to be a beneficiary of 5,000 naira stipend from the Govt.
- In case you are a building / construction professional, it will interest you to know that contractors are back to site and some of them will be looking to put Engineers, Architects, Accountants, builders, trades people (carpenters, Iron benders / workers, bricklayers, etc), technicians, technologists etc back to work.
- Loans to traders and artisans.
- If you are a big player, with Government throwing wide open the importation of fuel, this is an opportunity for you to get in.
- With the ban on the importation of certain goods and food items, the opportunity is there to pick up the slack by getting into food production. Be it rice, tomato, wheat etc.
- Growing cashew, cocoa and other cash crops has never being more lucrative than now...
- And many more...
Don't get too carried away with the Government trying to help the vulnerable among us. I am sure there is something in this budget for you or your family member.
Re: N93Billion Appropriated To Fund School Feeding Programme by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
shigoslim:

your mumu get ke leg . what will then be the in return to the government pose. while not channel the money to something productive. have been able to sustain 24hur electricity in this country. even the developed nation don't get them self in this program .... Mr know it all.

No need of throwing insults around. Well brought up people don't do that. We may disagree to agree. You are entitled to your opinion and so am I.

The school feeding programme is not the only item on the budget that targets bringing people out of poverty, unemployment and addressing our infrastructure decay.

- The Govt plans to employ 500,000 teachers nationwide and I hope you have applied through the online portal in case you do not have a job
- 25,000 Nigerians will be trained in the area of Creative, Technology Software / Hardware and another 75,000 in the areas of building services, construction, utilities, hospitality and catering, automotive vocations, aluminium and gas services. Hope this one will interest you should in case you are not interested in teaching.
- And if you are a student, there is Education support grant programme for 100,000 tertiary students in Science Technology Engineering & Mathematics, STEM and education.
- That old and fragile woman that lives across your street, who could not fend for herself due to old age or other disabilities, is likely to be a beneficiary of 5,000 naira stipend from the Govt.
- In case you are a building / construction professional, it will interest you to know that contractors are back to site and some of them will be looking to put Engineers, Architects, Accountants, builders, trades people (carpenters, Iron benders / workers, bricklayers, etc), technicians, technologists etc back to work.
- If you are a big player, with Government throwing wide open the importation of fuel, this is an opportunity for you to get in.
- With the ban on the importation of certain goods and food items, the opportunity is there to pick up the slack by getting into food production. Be it rice, tomato, wheat etc.
- Growing cashew, cocoa and other cash crops has never being more lucrative than now...
- And many more...
Don't get too carried away with the Government trying to help the vulnerable among us. I am sure there is something in this budget for you or your family member..
Re: N93Billion Appropriated To Fund School Feeding Programme by papadjaji: 3:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
deji15:
- 93 billion naira is far less than what Dansuki alone was sharing among his cohorts. Anything wrong in Govt giving directly to the citizen where there will be no bogus contracts and rip off?
- There is an adage that says when you remove hunger from the poverty equation, the problem is half solved.
- Health is wealth. With children eating good food, their visits to hospitals due to various disease will reduce.
- This is a social benefit initiative by the Government to help her citizens some of whom are extremely poor.
- This will help school enrollment as this is one other incentive that will make school attractive to kids and in effect aid their learning.
- There are other aspects of the 2016 budget that deals with capital projects which includes equipping and furnishing public schools.
- Many have complained about how citizens of some countries are benefiting from social welfare package by their Govt, while there is none for Nigerians. What is wrong in Nigeria helping her poor citizens to feed kids who are in Primary 1 to 3?
- It is a token, but it will go a long way in alleviating poverty of some citizens.
- With the high price of fuel / subsidy removal due to fraud in the system and non availability of forex, consider this as a palliative to cushion the effects of the hike
- This initiative will create a snowball effect whereby farmers, food sellers, kitchen utensil suppliers etc will benefit, in an organised fashion.

I have not read anything as senseless as your comment in a while.
Oga, how do you verify the number of pupils in the program? When they say 2 million pupils are being fed, how do you know its not 5 hundred pupils?
Just like the man in charge of prison that claim each prisoner's meal is N15,000 daily, I wonder, can we measure the quality (amount) of food in their budget against what the pupil gets?
"If they don't have money in their procession, they will not see any money to put I their pockets". That is why BVN came up. STA for govts too.
Is this program not a way to rape our national treasury?
It is painful that someone God gave brains came up with trash of a comment in defense of fraud and confusion.
Re: N93Billion Appropriated To Fund School Feeding Programme by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
papadjaji:

I have not read anything as senseless as your comment in a while.
Oga, how do you verify the number of pupils in the program? When they say 2 million pupils are being fed, how do you know its not 5 hundred pupils?
Just like the man in charge of prison that claim each prisoner's meal is N15,000 daily, I wonder, can we measure the quality (amount) of food in their budget against what the pupil gets?
"If they don't have money in their procession, they will not see any money to put I their pockets". That is why BVN came up. STA for govts too.
Is this program not a way to rape our national treasury?
It is painful that someone God gave brains came up with trash of a comment in defense of fraud and confusion.

FG has asked State Govt, including PDP controlled states to partner with them on this. Is that not your check and balances right there? Why do we have journalists? Is it not to expose fraud like you have mentioned in our society? Is the primary school enrollment figure in states not existing before now?

Moreover, the school feeding programme is not the only item on the budget that targets bringing people out of poverty, unemployment and addressing our infrastructure decay.

- If you are big player, with Government throwing wide open the importation of fuel, this is an opportunity for you to get in.
- And many more...
Don't get too carried away with the Government trying to help the vulnerable among us. I am sure there is something in this budget for you or your family member.
Re: N93Billion Appropriated To Fund School Feeding Programme by Dymaco(m): 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
koboko69:

I am from Edo state. Whatever that has to do with this i dont know. It was one of APC's campaign peomises, and you all have been demanding they fulfil them. They are about to fufil one.

In b/w i never knew robots were to be empowered in this social program and no human beings. Or is it not people that will be employed to achieve this?

There is ICT for change, there is NPowe program tagarted at gruaduates. Let others too benefit.....

paying 5000 Naira daily to thé vulnérable is one of their promise but they have to use thé money for n-power program. this money should be channelled to another useful. thing

our economy now do not support this now. we need proactive investment from d govt.
Re: N93Billion Appropriated To Fund School Feeding Programme by Dymaco(m): 4:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
koboko69:

apc promised paying the vulnerable 5k monthly but they have to use the money for n-power which will benefit the youth well. likewise this money can be channelled to some other thing which will add something to our economy. 93 billion naira can cultivate 50k hectares of land.

our economy do not support wastage now. even this money can be distributed to small scale industries to improve their output
Re: N93Billion Appropriated To Fund School Feeding Programme by papadjaji: 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
deji15:

FG has asked State Govt, including PDP controlled states to partner with them on this. Is that not your check and balances right there? Why do we have journalists? Is it not to expose fraud like you have mentioned in our society? Is the primary school enrollment figure in states not existing before now?

Moreover, the school feeding programme is not the only item on the budget that targets bringing people out of poverty, unemployment and addressing our infrastructure decay.

- If you are big player, with Government throwing wide open the importation of fuel, this is an opportunity for you to get in.
- And many more...

Thou are watching in 3D, the govt have my prayers.

1 Like

Re: N93Billion Appropriated To Fund School Feeding Programme by koboko69: 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
Dymaco:

apc promised paying the vulnerable 5k monthly but they have to use the money for n-power which will benefit the youth well. likewise this money can be channelled to some other thing which will add something to our economy. 93 billion naira can cultivate 50k hectares of land.

our economy do not support wastage now. even this money can be distributed to small scale industries to improve their output

Money for agriculture have been budgeted. Meanwhile 5k for vulnerable is still in place.

1 Like

Re: N93Billion Appropriated To Fund School Feeding Programme by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
papadjaji:

Thou are watching in 3D, the govt have my prayers.

Thanks for your understanding. If Nigeria is working, and no one is left behind, it is for the benefit of us all.
Re: N93Billion Appropriated To Fund School Feeding Programme by Rossikk(m): 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
DaniDani:
Imagine channelling this fund to states for development projects or better still, Fg using it to equip our schools with science equipments
You're very thoughtless. Go and give your own hungry child science equipment instead of food. Ewu!

1 Like

Re: N93Billion Appropriated To Fund School Feeding Programme by Rossikk(m): 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
Meringe:
To me it is a total waste.

Feeding is a personal thing, it can only make some people richer.

It might work well in the north to increase enrollment but not in the East, where you have almost 100% enrollment.

This is a northern culture.

Provide a good learning environment.

Make studying attractive to them through provision of the basic materials as it is obtained in the West , not food.

Pay the teachers very well to boost morale.

Mr "In the west". Well, "in the west" govt subsidizes school meals up to secondary school level, so what is your next excuse?

1 Like

Re: N93Billion Appropriated To Fund School Feeding Programme by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
Sadeik:

http://www.financialwatchngr.com/2016/06/16/fg-appropriated-93-billion-naira-first-phase-school-feeding-programme/

Together, Nigeria will prevail!
that's a waste. It wud ve made sense if it was meant for their sch fees.
Re: N93Billion Appropriated To Fund School Feeding Programme by obi58: 6:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
deji15:

- And many more...

@op like I earlier said, this budget is nothing more than an ambitious sham.That is why even before 10% implementation, caveats are already being introduced about implementation on basis of priority etc.

But back to the topic at hand, is school feeding the most judicious use of scarce funds for social welfare during these difficult times. Categorical NO. What we just have here is akin to the case of giving first aid treatment to a critically injured person and pointing out that half bread is better than none. Don't even get me started on the 5000 joke or the 23 k graduate employment scheme when the same government is groaning under the weights of salaries!
Why was the youwin programme not carried over or improved upon? Enough of this mass propaganda and economic placebos.
Re: N93Billion Appropriated To Fund School Feeding Programme by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
obi58:

@op like I earlier said, this budget is nothing more than an ambitious sham. That is why even before 10% implementation, caveats are already being introduced about implementation on basis of priority etc.

But back to the topic at hand, is school feeding the most judicious use of scarce funds for social welfare during these difficult times. Categorical NO. What we just have here is akin to the case of giving first aid treatment to a critically injured person and pointing out that half bread is better than none. Don't even get me started on the 5000 joke or the 23 k graduate employment scheme when the same government is groaning under the weights of salaries!
Why was the youwin programme not carried over or improved upon? Enough of this mass propaganda and economic placebos.

That is your opinion, which I believe is not shared by many. My post also contain "other judicious use of scarce funds" like the capital projects, but you feigned ignorance of that. Where and when others see problem, some sees solution and opportunity. Such is life.
Take care.
Re: N93Billion Appropriated To Fund School Feeding Programme by obi58: 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
deji15:

That is your opinion, which I believe is not shared by many. Where and when others see problem, some sees solution and opportunity. Such is life.
Take care.
Unfortunately for you, that is the reality of things at hand. It is the harsh truth. People are well aware now that this much touted change is nothing more than a scam. So stop trying to mislead people all these empty honey coated promises. I remember someone who said a responsible government will solve the Nigerian power problem in 6 months only for him to be given the mantle of leadership and be blaming Jack and Jill as if he was not aware these challenges existed before?

Regardless to say Nigerians will survive this black period in our history and will be stronger regardless. That has always been our hallmark as Nigerians.

Propaganda or not.... Blame game or not.... We shall survive
Re: N93Billion Appropriated To Fund School Feeding Programme by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
obi58:

Unfortunately for you, that is the reality of things at hand. It is the harsh truth. People are well aware now that this much touted change is nothing more than a scam. So stop trying to mislead people all these empty honey coated promises. I remember someone who said a responsible government will solve the Nigerian power problem in 6 months only for him to be given the mantle of leadership and be blaming Jack and Jill as if he was not aware these challenges existed before?

Regardless to say Nigerians will survive this black period in our history and will be stronger regardless. That has always been our hallmark as Nigerians.

Propaganda or not.... Blame game or not.... We shall survive

The people you referred to in your post are in the minority and 2019 approaches when the numerical strength of these category of people will be put into test again. By then implementation and success of 2016, 2017 and 2018 budget would have become history. Your pessimism and doubts would not amount to much then.
Re: N93Billion Appropriated To Fund School Feeding Programme by obi58: 7:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
deji15:

The people you referred to in your post are in the minority and 2019 approaches when the numerical strength of these category of people will be put into test. By then implementation and success of 2016, 2017 and 2018 budget would have become history. Your pessimism and doubts would not amount to much then.

Lol.... Cry me a river Oga.... Nigerians are not smiling. They have not forgotten your campaign promises and you certainly will give account come 2019. If you have steady light where you are and are buying fuel at 40 naira, I can assure you the majority of Nigerians are not and will speak with one voice cone 2019. If you guys like bribe labour into silence and threaten banks till the kingdom come, whatever a man soweth he shall reap. Shalom!
Re: N93Billion Appropriated To Fund School Feeding Programme by Jjc2000(m): 7:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
This will cause overpopulation in the North where i stay. If you ask me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Big Oil-Refining Revamp Gets Off To A Slow Start / Dangote To Construct Refinery And Petrochemical Complex In Ogun And Ondo / NHRC: Security Agencies Killed 18 During Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.