Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot (12362 Views)

I Too Love Igbo Guys / "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience / Why Igbo Guys Never Marry Yoruba Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2009
prefer the ghanaians  tongue kiss
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by nbem2008: 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2009
THE AMAKA:

ABEG, wetin you go do?
just come and spank my ass, pin me down, roll me around, and call it a fight. lol

@The Amaka
E be like say something de hungry you.
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by chic2pimp(m): 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2009
TheSeeker:

Since when did I become a replacement in your bed that you share with him? angry[/color]
see dis doofus ooo. No be u and him dey yarn about una homosexual behaviour. angry angry angry.
TheSeeker:

[color=#000099]Why do you want to chat with me there? Chat with chic2pimp. . . no be she you wan show your totoyo?
See how u dey try change the topic. No be u and him dey do am b4.
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by Borat1: 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2009
imp2chimp, may amadioha and sango toss a coin, head amadioha smash you and your house to smithereens, tail sango strike you with multiple bolts of thunder. Agbaya
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by na2day2(m): 9:27am On Sep 05, 2009
i am surprised this thread has not blown up into a civil war shocked shocked
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by chukz4real(m): 11:08am On Sep 05, 2009
Hearing for the first time, havent seen any yoruba girl even in my dreams holding hand with a non - yoruba guy talkless of even walking together with an Igbo guy, Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, according to locomotive!
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by na2day2(m): 11:19am On Sep 05, 2009
chukz4real:

Hearing for the first time, havent seen any yoruba girl even in my dreams holding hand with a non - yoruba guy talkless of even walking together with an Igbo guy, Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, according to locomotive!

u are having a bad dream, wake up
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by TheSeeker(m): 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2009
omotf:

Mr blazer,I guess you are in love with a Yoruba lady,
as for me o I will never ever date an IBO guy because I hate them.They have too much ego that makes me to dislike them,they always think they are the best but just visit East and see how local their place are
IBO boy I reject them in Jesus name(AMEN)
Only if you can open your brain to know what that word means. angry
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by mikesleek(m): 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2009
I am really surprised that with all the education plus jet age factor i am still reading all these tribal buhaha.
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by martdolph: 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2009
i cnt rely say much about that Sha, though i av not leaved wit much of Yoruba Girls , but i av leaved my life praying to get married to a Yoruba Girl Someday, even when it seems impossible becos i dont even av one as a friend.

probably its ur Experience.
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by j4steady: 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2009
Hmmm
the lady who was in a messey situation for a year I would say sorry, but you let it happen for too long and please stop generalizing.I grew up in Lagos and I know many yoruba guys who beat up their girl friend and even strip them naked in the process of beating them so its not the tribe but the person.

Practically as an Igbo man,I have never dated any Igbo girl and I cant say why, all my ex including my current gf are all yoruba girls and that is not to say yoruba girls prefer igbo men its just that where ever your heart leads you dont disobey sometimes or you would pay for it.
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by THEAMAKA(f): 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2009
@ topic

YOU LIE!
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2009
i just tire 4 some pple for this threadooooo
some pple go just loss their sense of maturity
dey talk anyhow. some go say yoruba girls dirty
no matter their level of exposure, other go say
ibo boys too like money. which one we
go take now, hmmm, dirty or money grin grin
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by Dave6: 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2009
at times he would hit me and will hail himself saying UKU NANA, HEAVY ARTILERRY,O TA blah blah blah, ota chewing gum. he had fun being Mr Macho and i took all his bullshit and at the end i get punched in the face, so girls if you are dating an igbo guy, keep your fingers crossed and wait for the OLD WOMAN IN THE DREAM TO COME VISITING, truthfully.YES they are thE worst
grin grin grin grin grin grin
o boy! I no fit laf o!
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by na2day2(m): 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2009
mikesleek:

I am really surprised that with all the education plus jet age factor i am still reading all these tribal buhaha.

when na night school dem go wetin u expect?
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by chiogo(f): 10:54pm On Sep 13, 2009
LMFAO!!! ^^ chei nairaland. lipsrsealed
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by Magz(m): 4:24am On Sep 14, 2009
What about Igbo mixed with Blackfoot American Indian?
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by Nobody: 4:35am On Sep 14, 2009
Is Blackfoot American Indian better than Cherokee American Indian?

how about Cheyenne or Shawnee?

which is the better pedigree?
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by Magz(m): 4:40am On Sep 14, 2009
Idk what you mean by "better".
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by Nobody: 5:00am On Sep 14, 2009
whatever "better" means
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by Magz(m): 5:06am On Sep 14, 2009
The Native Americans, like the people of the Gambia, were strong and noble people. They lived in accordance with nature and the did not take more than the land could give. They inhabited the West for dynasties, from the Eastern most shores to the points furthest West; All the way down into the Carribean and Mexico to up North throughout Canada and even Alaska and the North Pole.

I can't really say any nation (or tribe, as they are incorrectly called) was better. I know that the Seminoles were among the fiercest of all, and they put up a hell of a war against the White invaders, despite the fact that the Whites had guns and the Seminoles none.,.
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by THEAMAKA(f): 6:04am On Sep 14, 2009
Magz:

The Native Americans, like the people of the Gambia, were strong and noble people. They lived in accordance with nature and the did not take more than the land could give. They inhabited the West for dynasties, from the Eastern most shores to the points furthest West; All the way down into the Carribean and Mexico to up North throughout Canada and even Alaska and the North Pole.

I can't really say any nation (or tribe, as they are incorrectly called) was better. I know that the Seminoles were among the fiercest of all, and they put up a hell of a war against the White invaders, despite the fact that the Whites had guns and the Seminoles none.,.
are you serious? is this necessary?
oh now you just going WAY out there.
sit back, chill.
lol
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by theviper1: 1:43am On Sep 15, 2009
i had to read the whole posts,even those posted by animals and chronic tribalists.bt one striking thing is the way many yorubas think of the igbos.some said that they are stingy,others said that they are evil,some said that yoruba girls go out with them cos they bi mugu.all these ones na for the poor igbo man.i tire my pple. bt one thing that the lady who said that she was beaten never told us was the offence that she commited (may not look civil to beat a woman),bt i doubt that the guy will just go out of his way to beat her.and as he said that no woman go triam and escape,maybe it was an indication of ur unfaithfulness as u may be one of the pple that think that igbo men are mugu.again u said something about his brothers or their brothers which means that u dont want his family around.anyways i had a yoruba girl and she left for a wealthier yoruba man.now i have to tell u that many things contributes to yoruba women prefering their men,one of them being that many of them wants to be praised on how she is "toyin-tomato"and stuff (after bleaching her skin silly) and the owambe parties where the rich steals the wives of the poor.bt me,my prefrence in women are calabar girls. i have had few igbo girls as gf,bt i have had a lot of calabar chicks for reasons that i will not disclose here.
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by tRoOE(f): 3:56am On Sep 15, 2009
I loff me sum igbo guys kiss kiss kiss,than Calabar nd edo kiss
On a serious not, igbo men are gud, when it comes to treating their women rite
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by deniboi(m): 10:40am On Sep 15, 2009
i have dated more igbo girls than yoruba girls, still trying to figure out any yewande who his dating a chukwudi, i dont rememeber any ! i think its the other way round .
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by opribo(m): 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2010
Ibo guys are the best men in the world. Talk of tender loving care they have it, talk of exposure they have it, talk of finese they have it, talk of understanding the need of a woman they have it. All these people talking rubbish are comparing the average illiterate ibo guy who is still far better than his counterpart in Yorumentus and Hausa. Can anyone imagine dating the local yoruba man that will use all kinds of charm to cage a woman unlike the illiterate ibo guy who will use his masculinity to put the woman in check the yoruba man will use jazz and the Hausa its outright beheading.
If you say the Ibo man is tied to his family ties thats a big lie many Ibo men have abandoned their villages and are staying away but can a yoruba man marry and ibo lady and go and settle in the east without his people using Sokpona to pursue the man back to his village. Abeg Ibo guys are still the best in the world in every way. The are all rounders.
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by coldplay83: 9:27am On Dec 24, 2010
Let me preface this by stating that I am a Yoruba man, in fact, I was born in Ijebu. However, I was raised in the states and didn't know there was such a Yoruba-Igbo impasse until a couple of years ago. I have read all your thoughts and without taking sides, I just wanted to share an experience that continues to haunt me. In college I met the girl of my dreams. She was everything I wanted in a woman. She was smart, beautiful, dedicated, family-oriented, and she was even Nigerian. We were truly friends, spending almost every night together for a good part of an entire year, just talking about life, our ambitions, and all the things that would amount to getting to really know a person. I was truly in love with her for all the right reasons and I treated her like queen. The time came for me to move on to medical school, but she had one year left to finish nursing school. So I proceeded to pour out my heart to her and let her know that I wanted her to be with me (I wasn't asking her to marry me although it was a real possibility in the future I envisioned) because we really had something special. It wasn't like this was coming from "left field" as she knew how I felt for a while and I got the sense she felt the same way otherwise we wouldn't have spent so much time together and become so close.  After I poured out my heart, she had nothing to say and to this day I never got an answer as to why. For the next 3 years since I last saw her, I still thought about her every day regardless of the women I dated from there on and I have dated my share of women including Yoruba. Over time, it came to my attention that the problem was most likely tribal related as the replies to this topic have shown. It is truly sad and disheartenning when tribal allegance can come between true love. Very sad. Is this the message God sent us? If you are fortunate enough to find true love then embraces it please. Who cares if you are Yoruba, Igbo, or whatever? I hope the next generation of Nigerians are more openminded than ours. As for me moving forward, I will continue to be openminded but whomever I marry, I can't imagine I could love that person more than I did this girl.
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by oyinda3(f): 9:35am On Dec 24, 2010
^ eeya. o ma she o sad

to be honest with you though. I doubt it had to do with tribe. she probably just wasn't in love with you.
your writing style is so nigerian though. r u sure you were raised in d states?
Re: Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot by Samelfisha(m): 8:48am On Feb 16, 2013
Missy B:
I just couldn't help it . . . . .My ribs hurt!
Chei . . . .This post made my night.
Lol it vry funny dats a gud frontpage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly / How To Detect Marine Girl's. / Ashawo Joint In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.