Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,427 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

HELP : What Could Be Causing One To Forget His /her DREAMS Before Waking Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP : What Could Be Causing One To Forget His /her DREAMS Before Waking Up? (586 Views)

This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! / Meet The Man Who Forget His Dickson In Virginia After A Rough Marathon / Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP : What Could Be Causing One To Forget His /her DREAMS Before Waking Up? by mabeni(m): 4:03am On Jun 16, 2016
I dreams like every normal Human Being but everything disappears by the time I wakes up.

What could be causing this & How do I resolve this??

Note: Am in my late twenties
Re: HELP : What Could Be Causing One To Forget His /her DREAMS Before Waking Up? by finalboss1(m): 4:50am On Jun 16, 2016
so na romance section you suppose carry m cm
Re: HELP : What Could Be Causing One To Forget His /her DREAMS Before Waking Up? by yaqq: 4:51am On Jun 16, 2016
LOL, when turn on the bed before u woke up u will forget na. U will only remember when u woke up @ the position of your dream
Re: HELP : What Could Be Causing One To Forget His /her DREAMS Before Waking Up? by zeetyzin(m): 4:52am On Jun 16, 2016
it happens to almost everybody... I only remember specific ones...

1 Like

Re: HELP : What Could Be Causing One To Forget His /her DREAMS Before Waking Up? by MrMash(m): 5:02am On Jun 16, 2016
At a point I started believing I don't actually dream..... Thought I was alone. cool
Re: HELP : What Could Be Causing One To Forget His /her DREAMS Before Waking Up? by MrMash(m): 5:03am On Jun 16, 2016
yaqq:
LOL, when turn on the bed before u woke up u will forget na. U will only remember when u woke up @ the position of your dream

Hmmmmmm..... Nna
Re: HELP : What Could Be Causing One To Forget His /her DREAMS Before Waking Up? by mabeni(m): 5:58am On Jun 16, 2016
MrMash:
At a point I started believing I don't actually dream..... Thought I was alone. cool
is there anything one can do to abt it cos am starting to believe it's a spiritual attack
Re: HELP : What Could Be Causing One To Forget His /her DREAMS Before Waking Up? by mabeni(m): 6:00am On Jun 16, 2016
zeetyzin:
it happens to almost everybody... I only remember specific ones...
but do you think is natural?
Re: HELP : What Could Be Causing One To Forget His /her DREAMS Before Waking Up? by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 16, 2016
Its not peculiar to you at all Bro. Its natural.

(1) (Reply)

For Sex / U Still Live A Couple's Life Abi Picture / To The Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.