Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (89918 Views)

Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 11:24pm On Sep 04, 2009
bluespice:

^^^^^^ shocked DEAD!

*backs out of thread, innocents like me shouldnt be seeing this*

No be me write lyrics o. grin

[flash=450,300]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/BMxbJ-fO3vA&feature/PlayList&p/708F536BC12B4E64&playnext/1&playnext_from/PL&index/22[/flash]

bluespice:

b.t.w your picture's cute wink

Thanks. wink
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 11:42pm On Sep 04, 2009
Member: Outstrip

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=139078

Description of pix: Pick and white top.

Says to me: [Walked up to her, said "hi" and she turns around] . . . . . . . (I am speechless). . . . . . . .[She says:] If you want to chat with me, my face is up here. [I say:] I . . . No . . . .  Well . . . . [She says:] Are you going to say anything or cat cut your tongue? I repeat, my face is up here please. . . . . . .[I am struggling to say something but the increase in saliva secretion in my mouth is obstructing the vocal capability and I am thinking in tongues] Chineke, Nenu! We muzia "batallions", O̱ di egwuuuuuuuuuu* [She smiles, she seen it all before]

* God, look at that, she has "battalions", that is something
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by bluespice(f): 12:09am On Sep 05, 2009
grin tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chiogo(f): 12:10am On Sep 05, 2009
LOL chei.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by No2Atheism(m): 5:22am On Sep 05, 2009
Sagamite:

Member: Outstrip

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=139078

Description of pix: Pick and white top.

Says to me: [Walked up to her, said "hi" and she turns around] . . . . . . . (I am speechless). . . . . . . .[She says:] If you want to chat with me, my face is up here. [I say:] I . . . No . . . .  Well . . . . [She says:] Are you going to say anything or cat cut your tongue? . . . . . .[I am struggling to say something but the saliva secretion in my mouth is obstructing the vocal capability and I am thinking in tongues] Chineke, Nenu! We muzia "batallions", O̱ di egwu* [She smiles, she seen it all before]

* God, look at that, she has "battalions", that is something

buhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  grin grin grin grin grin

Sagamite you are not serious . . . . . .

Na somebody wife u dey analyse like that now abi u no know . . . .
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 6:03am On Sep 05, 2009
Saga, you're officially a nerd. :d
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by CrazyMan(m): 10:48am On Sep 05, 2009
Oya spike put your pishure make we see you lipsrsealed
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by netotse(m): 10:50am On Sep 05, 2009
crazykid:

Oya spike put your pishure make we see you lipsrsealed

i second the motion!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2009
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2009
No2Atheism:

buhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  grin grin grin grin grin

Sagamite you are not serious . . . . . .

Na somebody wife u dey analyse like that now abi u no know . . . . 

The man must be selfish. All that to himself?  grin

spikedcylinder:

Saga, you're officially a nerd. :d

Wey dat your famous ikebe wey everyone don dey tell me about? Spiky, spiky.  grin

sweetpie23:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=139078 this girl is loaded shocked shocked

If Peak, Nido and Carnation milk senior executives ever see this picture, dem go dey shake as dis damsel fit put dem out of business if she goes into the production business. [size=4pt]Chei, I hope I have not gone too far this time around o.  grin[/size]

Outstrip, I think you are lovely.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2009
Member: mimiko

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=99072

Description of pix: White top, looking at back see in car.

Says to me: [Female friend tells me to come out with her and her friends to a BBQ, on our leaving BBQ a guy comes to collect mimiko's number, she turns around and gives me a look that says] You have not even made a move on me all day despite all the signals I gave. I hope you are jealous now. [I am thinking] Waste your time nigger, she is all mine as I am taking this to Gear 5 after we leave, 3 was a bit slow.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by No2Atheism(m): 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2009
Sagamite:

Wey dat your famous ikebe wey everyone don dey tell me about? Spiky, spiky.  grin

If Peak, Nido and Carnation milk senior executives ever see this picture, dem go dey shake as dis damsel fit put dem out of business if she goes into the production business. [size=4pt]Chei, I hope I have not gone too far this time around o.  grin[/size]

Outstrip, I think you are lovely.

He has a right to be selfish.

Me sef don dey hear am sef but i also need confirmation from spiky, but i don beg spiky tire, she no gre show the thing wey belong to cameroun grin grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by finemocha(f): 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2009
u have too much time on your hands
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by mamagee6(f): 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2009
It says mama-gee is the best female on Nairaland.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2009
wasnt she shot by her fan club president.

grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by tubabie(f): 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2009
^^^^ Te he he he I thought she is the president of the fan club.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2009
Member: finemocha

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=82404

Description of pix: sitting wearing africanistic attire

Says to me: Is that suppose to turn me on?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2009
sagamu, you get time o. shocked
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by jaybee3(m): 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2009
all we r saying is analyse tubabie cool
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2009
lol @ africanistic
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2009
davidylan:

sagamu, you get time o. shocked

Be acting like if you don't like the pix of the girls I am getting you. grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2009
Sagamite:

Be acting like if you don't like the pix of the girls I am getting you. grin

you havent given me anything decent to see just yet. grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2009
davidylan:

you havent given me anything decent to see just yet. grin

Haba, wetin be your type? shocked
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2009
huh! Sorry o . . . i just looked at the first ones . . . miss bond, toyosi20 and venice!

and diva1  shocked
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by finemocha(f): 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2009
@sagamite

ur not important enough, for me to even try.  unlike you, i have a life
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2009
*you're

wink
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2009
finemocha:

@sagamite

your not important enough, for me to even try. unlike you, i have a life

Unfortunately, it is off season for sugarcane, so I have no wares to hawk at the mo.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2009
the afghan girl na wa . . . na only bones dey dia.  grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2009
davidylan:

the afghan girl na wa . . . na only bones dey dia. grin

Which be afghan girl?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 6:55pm On Sep 05, 2009
saga most of the people you are posting are average looking people.
well some of them were FINE but some most were average.
anyway you get time oo, continue your research. lol
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2009
A ma daron
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2009
Sagamite:

Which be afghan girl?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=6863

Chei, the girl need food no be small.

THE AMAKA:

saga most of the people you are posting are average looking people.
well some of them were FINE but some most were average.
anyway you get time oo, continue your research. lol

Some of them fine pass you sha. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) / Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.