Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (90007 Views)

Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chiogo(f): 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2009
Umm, I didn't
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by ravenzord(m): 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2009
LMAO. . .keep d good work up Sagamite,encore.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by mamagee6(f): 12:49am On Sep 01, 2009
:p
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by amosexy: 1:03am On Sep 01, 2009
Sagamite:

grin grin grin

Mori nkan ti o se, o wa lo gbe iya-ara e si kin ba le so to wun . Ni to ri e ni mo ti e fun ni face.

Ara omo no ko ya rara. Mi o ro pe o balance bi o she ma nso oro. Se bi owun lo so pe thread yi boring tele? Weere.

dapsycool:

weere nla lomo na grin grin Mo ro wipe, eje ta si opolo re ni kekere. grin grin grin

@ Gators

Kini omo kekere yen se fun e ? Olote ni gbogbo yin oo,e wa bu omolomo tori wipe o fine bi Obasanjo . grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 1:06am On Sep 01, 2009
sweetpie23:

lovely topic

Bestglo:

i'm really having fun here

@ poster,
Keep them coming

ravenzord:

LMAO. . .keep d good work up Sagamite,encore.

Thanks.  grin

chiogo:

Sagamite, well done oo. Let's just hope people do not change their profile pictures. grin

That just makes it slightly interesting as long as the new pix is theirs, as it gives a new opportunity to tell another story.

It is because of the risk of this that I preempted by having a section that describes the pix I am storytelling on.

Toyosi20 and mandiiee have changed theirs.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 1:16am On Sep 01, 2009
Member: almondjoy

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=138986

Description of pix: In a restaurant with breakfast food in front of her

Says to me: [She says] Abeg, eat!!! All those yeye, pankere, bulimic girls you young boys dey go for nowadays no dey feed una. Girls wey no get anything to shake to Shina Peters. See as you don lose weight. Let me hook you up with one of my friend's sister, Comfort, with full body wey go feed you well. Na Calabar girl wey don go fattening camp where dem prop am with hippopotamus milk. [And I am thinking quietly but almost choking on my meal] Does my health insurance policy cover "Human Squashing"?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by bluespice(f): 2:10am On Sep 01, 2009
sagamite nice thing u got going
toyin inu tin bi mi tele, okare fun nkan to se jare
omo na ti man be ju
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 2:22am On Sep 01, 2009
amosexy:

@ Gators

Kini omo kekere yen se fun e ? Olote ni gbogbo yin oo,e wa bu omolomo tori wipe o fine bi Obasanjo . grin grin grin
chiogo:

You people are mean lipsrsealed

Sagamite, well done oo. Let's just hope people do not change their profile pictures. grin
bluespice:

omo na ti man be ju

I love you all with the bottom of my heart. lol

@@amosexy
kilo n sele? otojo meta wink
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Busybody2(f): 2:33am On Sep 01, 2009
Sagamite, as long as you are not the one doing the "investigative" looking, you can sleep with both eyes closed tonight angry And get this straight, its 98% minimum I want, I ain't that greedy angry angry angry cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Busybody2(f): 2:34am On Sep 01, 2009
FL Gators:

I love you all with the bottom of my heart. lol

@@amosexy
kilo n sele? otojo meta wink

You, have you dobale'd to ki mi tonight angry In my office now angry angry angry tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 2:44am On Sep 01, 2009
Busy_body:

You, have you dobale'd to ki mi tonight angry In my office now angry angry angry tongue
LOL how you dey?

I thought I would be able to avoid you and your lectures on the Osun thread, crazy woman lol.

I see that you're well and you dey kampe, more good news for me

Kini mo fe dobale fun, se okurin ni mi ni? embarassed
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Busybody2(f): 2:51am On Sep 01, 2009
^^^

See as she dey query me, insolence and impudence and jagbajantis, how dare you question my authority angry Have you forgotten that what iyalode wants, iyalode gets angry So if I want you to dobale for me, so be it, angry angry angry tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 2:52am On Sep 01, 2009
LOL. . . . .Where's that your husband to dobale for you? tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 9:09am On Sep 01, 2009
Lol. No more "plopping"? cheesy

Sagamite, you no well. cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 12:35pm On Sep 01, 2009
bluespice:

omo na ti man be ju

Thanks, babes.

spikedcylinder:

Lol. No more "plopping"? cheesy

Sagamite, you no well. cheesy

grin grin grin

lol, you are making me laugh because

"You are not well"

"You are disturbed"

"You are crazy"

"You are sick"

These are variations of the most frequent phrases I get in real life when someone gets to know me and has had a chance to consume a series of my unique quirky, crazy and/or raunchy punchlines which I deliver unexpectedly and with a straight face that both sexes find funny.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2009
Member: idygurl

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=108568

Description of pix: Brown top, specs arm on lips.

Says to me: [She says] Are you still claiming you were not ogling that girl at the party two days ago? [I look at her in the eye and then dismissively turned back to my work I brought home, then say calmly] If you want drama, go and watch Eastenders.

[There is no point debating as I suspect logic will not get me anywhere, as based on her composure, she brought it up again because she just wants a fight/attention. Men are born to look and at least I tried to be discreet but you just noticed because you were also aware she is superhot and know I would look. The fact that I was looking at her does not mean I like her more than you otherwise I would not be with you. It just means if you were not there then I would be "there"]
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 01, 2009
@Sagmite,

Nice work,  Where are you digging all this profiles out from?  shocked

This your research na waooo  grin

Anyway you get mouth die like KETTLE!!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by jaybee3(m): 12:51pm On Sep 01, 2009
still doing ur research whilst at work. liking all the same bruv. keep bringing it
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2009
Sagamite:

grin grin grin

lol, you are making me laugh because

"You are not well"

"You are disturbed"

"You are crazy"

"You are sick"

These are variations of the most frequent phrases I get in real life when someone gets to know me and has had a chance to consume a series of my unique quirky, crazy and/or raunchy punchlines which I deliver unexpectedly and with a straight face that both sexes find funny.

Lol, you have variations. For me, people simply say - "were ni e". grin grin grin

Idygurl looks a bit like snazzydawn.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 4:40pm On Sep 01, 2009
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by bluespice(f): 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2009
spikey o da tongue
haba when will he finish?

unkle sagamite (i dunno why i remembered sega mega drive tongue )
oya expanshiate un mai pickshur cool
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:06pm On Sep 01, 2009
who dash you that pic

where's your red afro?

oniranu  tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2009
Plz analyze TOH's pix.

The one wey she dey shake her ikebe at the club. You'll have to ask dayokanu for that pix grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2009
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 6:25pm On Sep 01, 2009
bluespice:

spikey o da tongue
haba when will he finish?

unkle sagamite (i dunno why i remembered sega mega drive tongue )
oya expanshiate un mai pickshur cool

Send me your real pix my friend (even by email). grin

You be Jamo wey you go dress like that and hold a rum for the calendar production for the year? tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 6:25pm On Sep 01, 2009
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by ravenzord(m): 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2009
LOL @ spiked: I like this,so U're now researcher-in-chief for Sag's profile-interpreting company,all dese babes whose profiles U posted. . .hmm.Lemme let Sag do his work,I comment my reserve.

@ Blue: U're s'pozed 2 have a pikchur of U with a visible facial expression. . . abi Sag I lie?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chibaby5(f): 6:30pm On Sep 01, 2009
@Sagamite

lol ur not serious. . . nice one styl cool
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by bluespice(f): 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2009
TOH which red afro?
u sure say u see me so?

unkle sega tongue oya for 5 minutes tongue

rave if i hear u ehn?
abeg comment ur reserve commot for hia jare tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 6:33pm On Sep 01, 2009
Member: Queen B

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=7206

Description of pix: Grey suit, white shirt and dreadlocks

Says to me: [She is thinking] What? So the manager interviewing me is Black . . . . . . and handsome? I better put in my best performance and let me release one more button at the top. Two achievements in the pipeline: a new job and wedding bells, finally found a top professional black man. No more security guards for me.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2009
ravenzord:

LOL @ spiked: I like this,so U're now researcher-in-chief for Sag's profile-interpreting company,all dese babes whose profiles U posted. . .hmm.Lemme let Sag do his work,I comment my reserve.

@ Blue: U're s'pozed 2 have a pikchur of U with a visible facial expression. . . abi Sag I lie?

Abi o. grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 01, 2009
Sagamite:

Spiky, I am not going there.

Hahahaha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) / Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.