Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos (31712 Views)

Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo / Gbenga Abiola: Ambode’s Benchmark For Youths Liberation In Lagos State‎ / Agege LG Sole Administrator Gbenga Abiola Commences Inspection Of Projects + Pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by adeniyibolanle(m): 10:51am On Jun 16, 2016
bigtt76:
Chop your own clean mouth grin
See your evil plan? So if Na you them appoint Na Wetin you go do abi? If that's is your intention, you will never be in a leadership position in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by macaranta(m): 10:54am On Jun 16, 2016
Nice one
Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by Jailerrr(f): 10:56am On Jun 16, 2016
Congrats boy, but do not let us down.
Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by Nayok(m): 11:04am On Jun 16, 2016
Epe allies,

But op wait o, undecided 28 yrs abi wetin u dey yarn? undecided cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 16, 2016
Youngetskilz23:
football age shocked grin tongue
abi o, I think say na only me see am, this guy will be around 32 33.
Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by igwegeorgiano(m): 11:14am On Jun 16, 2016
My dear bro, i want you to know that its a rare privillege for you to be in dat position. you re in now, endeavour to make a different by being a good ambassador of the youths in and outside nigeria. May God who has started your political career at this young age be your guiding light and take you to the peak. Never fail to proof to your elders in politics that nigerian youths are more than able to deliver this country from the tunnel of under development which they have plunged this country into for years.
Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by harry509: 11:15am On Jun 16, 2016
harbdulrasaq88:
He looks calm but he exudes confidence and he belies his young age. He speaks so fluently and eloquently. For him, service comes naturally.

But he is only 28 years old. On Monday, June 13, 2016, he stood out among his peers. He had just been sworn-in as the Sole Administrator of Agege Local Government by the Lagos State Governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode.

Gbenga Abiola was the cynosure of eyes at the event. He was the beautiful bride. Everyone wants to talk to him, particularly the media. At 28, Gbenga was perhaps the youngest ever council boss in the state and of course one of the ladies at the event said, “so cute, he is the most handsome among the lot.”

As the boss of Agege Local Government, Gbenga has a heavy burden on his young shoulder but he is confidence of delivering the good. “I have confidence in God and I’m equally confident that my political leaders are there for me. I also have confidence in the staff of the local government. By the special grace of God, we will deliver,” he said humbly.

Gbenga had his primary education at the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus Nursery and Primary School, Epe and proceeded to both Government College, Ketu, Epe and Folbim High School for his secondary education.

He attended the University of Lagos for his tertiary education graduating with honours as a Bachelor of Science degree holder in Psychology. He had his National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in Ekiti having his primary assignment at Usi Ekiti.

He was Director, Featland Children School; Internet/Business Strategist for e-Script and until his appointment as a Sole Administrator, Special Assistant on New Media and Publicity to the Speaker of the Lagos State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Mudashiru Obasa.

His hobbies include: strategic communication, table tennis, football and high jumping. He is a die hard supporter of FC Barcelona of Spain.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photos-meet-gbenga-abiola-youngest.html

he look vry young.
Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by banmee(m): 11:19am On Jun 16, 2016
DoyenExchange:
Small boy, keep it up!

You call a 28 year old man a small boy. Ok. Only in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by banmee(m): 11:20am On Jun 16, 2016
AmenJoan:
Pretty impressive

Only in nigeria.
Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by AbbieGee1(f): 11:30am On Jun 16, 2016
Movicq:
Thatss my elder bro... carry on notn do u

Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by patola080(m): 11:31am On Jun 16, 2016
[quote author=nigeriafilm post=46622664]28yrs? what do I say ,he may b the son of one of them in d party

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by Taryur3(m): 11:32am On Jun 16, 2016
Ambode sign the small boy...small boy turn to big man...Oluwa ni...goodluck paddy
Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by fpeter(f): 11:34am On Jun 16, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Either old or. Young,they will chop money and clean mouth...its not by age,its. By what you can offer.....

I SMELL JEALOUSY AND BEEF
Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by comos: 11:41am On Jun 16, 2016
fpeter:

Please can I know which LGA was handed to the IGBO-MAN among them ?
Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by jordinsparkles(f): 11:41am On Jun 16, 2016
Handsome bobo
Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by ademega(m): 11:47am On Jun 16, 2016
he must have graduated at the age of 20 abi. then join politics immediately for him to have become chairman at that age. one factor is that he is a rich man pikin and gat money too. that must be the basis of pikin him not by experience or past achievement
Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by Burgerlomo: 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
Good luck to you young champ.
Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by kikies(m): 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
Dats ow its suppose to b,so by 45-50 u r ruling Nigeria,not wen u r 70
Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by papiwyte(m): 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
Yes ooo nt dose fat belly thieves dat like eating Jona's yam cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by mikolo80: 12:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
bigtt76:
Chop your own clean mouth grin
yet we want change. You go fear mentality
Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by mikolo80: 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
kossyablaze:
If I hear say he no be asiwaju ex aide or relative
who say make you no be aide
Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by bigtt76(f): 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
Buh lets be truthful with ourselves ....what can a sole administrator achieve in so short a time before he's replaced by an elected

mikolo80:
yet we want change. You go fear mentality
Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by coolitempa(f): 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
Meanwhile in other news, the Pomo cutting governor of Ekiti appoints a 72year old illiterate as his local council boss....Ekiti don enter one chance I tell you....https://www.nairaland.com/2559753/fayose-appoints-72-yr-old-carpenter
Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by naijacentric(m): 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
Youngetskilz23:
football age shocked grin tongue
real age o he was my brother's senior back den at government college ketu
Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by babyfaceafrica: 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
fpeter:

yimu..who u epp?
Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by babyfaceafrica: 1:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
fpeter:

yimu..who u epp?
Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by Digiflex(m): 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
Young Boss.
Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by mikolo80: 2:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
bigtt76:
Buh lets be truthful with ourselves ....what can a sole administrator achieve in so short a time before he's replaced by an elected

remember the story of the talents.
Personally I would rent fertiliser to farmers in rural area.
Urban settings like Lagos would either arrange loans from banks for mall instead of ''ultramodern '' market
Low cost housing built wit foam or mud or compressed earth, or high capacity buses.
Waste disposal trucks come to mind.
I don hia of chairman wen Tif 700 for kogi fa
Imagine Wetin lag would generate for serious leader.

PS
I then chop 10% of my loan as a profit depending on leverage achieved as per say na me go supply building materials or labour (gats load up for next election. Hey it's the Nigerian way. I'm not naive na)
Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by oodua1stson: 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
Another son of a politicians been trained into using the masses like dapo lam adesina

Yea, he didnr get it on merit
Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by JustCurious: 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
dancok:
abi o, I think say na only me see am, this guy will be around 32 33.

A Twenty Eight years old man is OLD enough to occupy ANY leadership position. Why football age?

This should be the norm however, our leaders wouldn't let it for some selfish reasons.
Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by ImpersonatorSS: 2:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
comos:

Please can I know which LGA was handed to the IGBO-MAN among them ?
Tell us his name first...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bunmi Ojo Buried Amid Tears In Ekiti (Photos) / UAE Official Says Visa Restrictions Not Lifted For Nigerians:CNN / Ministries With Huge Shares In 2016 Budget (chart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.