Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

The Mystery Of The Bible By Anointed-sinachi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Mystery Of The Bible By Anointed-sinachi (518 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Slay Queens' Private Parts Not A Business, Bible Against Slayers" / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / The mystery of BORRASCA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mystery Of The Bible By Anointed-sinachi by Anointedm(m): 8:12am On Jun 16, 2016
I called this The Mystery of The Bible This is pretty strange how it worked out this way. Even if you are not religious, you should read this Q: What is the shortest chapter in the Bible? A: Psalm 117 Q: What is the longest chapter in the Bible? A: Psalm 119 Q: Which chapter is in the centre of the Bible? A: Psalm 118 Facts: There are 594 chapters before Psalms 118. There are 594 chapters after Psalms 118. Add these numbers up and you get 1188. Q: What is the centre verse in the Bible? A: Psalm 118:8 Does this verse say something significant about God's perfect will for our lives? The next time someone says they would like to find God's perfect will for their lives and that they want to be in the centre of His will, just send them to the centre of His Word! Psalms 118:8 (NKJV) says "It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man." Now isn't that odd how this worked out...or was God in the centre of it? Before sending this, I said a prayer for you. Have you got a minute — 60 seconds for God? All you do is simply say a small prayer for the person who sent this to you: "Dear Heavenly Father, bless my friend with whatever it is that You know he/she may need this day! Let his/her life be full of Your peace, prosperity, and power as (s)he seeks to have a closer relationship with You. Blot out his/her wrongdoings and let him/her be pleasing in Your Sight. Let everlasting Grace be his/ her portion. Amen."
Re: The Mystery Of The Bible By Anointed-sinachi by Whitneysoma(f): 9:48am On Jun 16, 2016
Amen
Pole wunt rush to be FTC fr D's kinda thread

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Of The Bible By Anointed-sinachi by Whitneysoma(f): 9:48am On Jun 16, 2016
Whitneysoma:
Amen
Pole wunt rush to
be FTC fr D's kinda thread
People

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Of The Bible By Anointed-sinachi by Anointedm(m): 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
Whitneysoma:
People
yea dey won't
Re: The Mystery Of The Bible By Anointed-sinachi by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
Halleluyah .. Preach on m.o.G

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Life Most University Girl Live-part 2 / locked / I Don't Want Kids Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.