Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,600 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Where Should The Front Side Of A Curtain Face ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Should The Front Side Of A Curtain Face ? (1338 Views)

How Quick Will U Tear Her Secret Curtain After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Should The Front Side Of A Curtain Face ? by marklele(m): 11:10am On Jun 16, 2016
I overhead two lovers arguing at the top of their voice. I listened and heard the boy telling the girl that the front side of a curtain must be inside to make the room beautiful while the girl said that the front side of a curtain must be ouside so that people will see it and know how beautiful it is and your financial level. over to you
Re: Where Should The Front Side Of A Curtain Face ? by BrideOfDracula(f): 11:20am On Jun 16, 2016
It should face inside. Even the seam-line with the hooks shows how it should be hung on the rail. She sounds like a village girl or rather, they're Dumb & Dumber grin This aint no rocket science.

1 Like

Re: Where Should The Front Side Of A Curtain Face ? by hertz9te(m): 11:21am On Jun 16, 2016
this same thing confused me,i jst settled on it being inside(that's all)

1 Like

Re: Where Should The Front Side Of A Curtain Face ? by obiorathesubtle: 11:34am On Jun 16, 2016
undecided uuuh.. What's a 'curtain'?
Re: Where Should The Front Side Of A Curtain Face ? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 16, 2016
Inside......

It beautify the room....

Re: Where Should The Front Side Of A Curtain Face ? by alobright17(m): 11:39am On Jun 16, 2016
hertz9te:
this same thing confused me,i jst settled on it being inside(that's all)

I think it should face the Fashion or Event section here on NL not Romance section.
Re: Where Should The Front Side Of A Curtain Face ? by Obinnau(m): 11:44am On Jun 16, 2016
The one that's on the entrance faces outside while that of the windows faces inside. By the way why don't people use blinds?

(1) (Reply)

Help Please! My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Too Much S*x” / Simple Things That Keep Your Man Attracted And Commited To You / Drama As 17-year-old Girl Falls In Love And Elopes With Her Own Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.