Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

What Women Want In A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Women Want In A Man (1337 Views)

Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. / 6 Things men want in a relationship / 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Women Want In A Man by phenase(m): 11:49am On Jun 16, 2016
What do women really want? Every man whether married, single, engaged, divorced or a widower had been forced to asked the question. These are some of the things every woman wants from a man.

#1. A MAN WHO CAN RESPECT HER
Respect has to be earned, yes, but unless you truly believe that your woman has some great qualities and is even better than you in some aspects, you can never ever respect her. Learn to respect the woman in your life, and she’ll love you and respect you a lot more too.

#2. A MAN WHO CAN TRULY LOVE HER
Love is beyond Valentine’s Day hype and noise. It is a daily action not once in a year. Women deeply appreciate men that will truly love them. The love a man invests on a woman that is honest can be returned a thousand fold.

#3 . A MAN WHO CAN PROTECT HER
Some men spend endless days in gym to tone up their muscles in order to look like an Incredible Hulk before a woman BUT she wants a real man that can protect her not just physically. Women, as independent as they may be, still love to be in the company of a man they can rely upon in and very difficult and dangerous situations. They want to feel protected and taken care of, no matter what the circumstance.

#4. A MAN THAT SHE CAN LOOK UP TO A HERO
You don’t have to earn billions of Naira (would be great if you could) or win the Nobel Prize, but if you could make a difference in your own small ways, you could be that man. Be a good speaker, a great conversationalist, a great football player, or just about anything else that’s beneficial in your life. As long as your woman is impressed with you for your skills, she’ll brag about it and love you for it!

#5. A MAN SHE CAN TRUST AND DEPEND ON
A trustworthy man who is dependable is hard to come by, and that’s what makes these men so sought after. It’s not that regular men can’t be dependable or trustworthy; it’s just that they don’t care enough about anything to take things seriously. What women want in a man is dependability. A dependable man doesn’t let down his woman

#6. A MAN WHO CAN GROOM HIMSELF
What most women want in a man is attractiveness. If you want to be with a woman who’s everything you ever wanted to be physically, you’ve got to do whatever you can to look good for her too.. Dress well and use a few manly cosmetics and rich colognes and perfumes. Talk like a gentleman

#7. A MAN WHO IS CLOSE TO GOD
Suddenly in our generation, God fearing man, is now needed than very wealthy men. Occult is now a turn off. Women need men that can motivate and inspire them spiritually to be the best in life. He may not be a religious fanatic but a man after God’s own heart that will draw the whole family closer to God...
LADIES SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS!
Source: http://www.firmtech1.com/2016/06/what-women-want-in-man.html?m=0

Re: What Women Want In A Man by Patented: 11:55am On Jun 16, 2016
7 billion people in the world, lets assume that half are women. so this article presumes to speak the mind of 3.5 billion women...........ok oooo
Re: What Women Want In A Man by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 16, 2016
Nice one Op....

Re: What Women Want In A Man by obiorathesubtle: 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
tongue
Re: What Women Want In A Man by Blayze007(m): 12:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
I'm all that and more.. cool

#TeamHusbandMaterial
Re: What Women Want In A Man by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
tongue
°Stop shaming yerself!!! angry
you know you aren't a 1 of those things on that list!!! Leave now!!
..... tongue
Re: What Women Want In A Man by obiorathesubtle: 12:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Stop shaming yerself!!! angry
you know you aren't a 1 of those things on that list!!! Leave now!!
..... tongue
grin I don't need to be

Aint no programmable robot..

I'm a free moral agent.. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Women Want In A Man by sexymoma(f): 12:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
That kind of man is not in Nigeria angry
Re: What Women Want In A Man by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
Blayze007:
I'm all that and more.. cool

#TeamHusbandMaterial
°Lies!!! angry
Let me give you 'The Husband Material Test'
.....Yes?? OK Good.

1.Can you cook?
2.Can you do laundry and household chores?
3.Can you wash and style yer future daughters hair?
4.Can you buy the feminine pad?
5.Can you rub your wife's feet after a long day?
Re: What Women Want In A Man by Blayze007(m): 1:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Lies!!! angry
Let me give you 'The Husband Material Test'
.....Yes?? OK Good.

1.Can you cook?
2.Can you do laundry and household chores?
3.Can you wash and style yer future daughters hair?
4.Can you buy the feminine pad?
5.Can you rub your wife's feet after a long day?

Hmm...truthfully

1. Yes
2.Yes
3. Yes, if the style is simple
4. Why not?
5. Yes.
Re: What Women Want In A Man by RoyalBlak007: 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
sexymoma:
That kind of man is not in Nigeria angry

Yeah am not in Ng now..

i'll be back in 8weeks
Re: What Women Want In A Man by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
Blayze007:

Hmm...truthfully

1. Yes
2.Yes
3. Yes, if the style is simple
4. Why not?
5. Yes.
•You pass!!
.....***Attention 9ja ladies!!!***....
This man.....*Blayze007
....is a certified husband material!!!
Certified by KingCheezy herself!!

Re: What Women Want In A Man by Blayze007(m): 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•You pass!!
.....***Attention 9ja ladies!!!***....
This man.....*Blayze007
....is a certified husband material!!!
Certified by KingCheezy herself!!

Funny. grin
Re: What Women Want In A Man by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin I don't need to be

Aint no programmable robot..

I'm a free moral agent.. smiley
OK. ...°And Hey!!
When you gray, old ,wrinkly and SINGLE at least you'll have the company of the men who liked yer post smiley

(1) (Reply)

Hi peeps / I Make Over A Hundred Thousand Dollars But He Wont Marry Me. / Happy Birthday To Me ADEWUMI OLWASEUN OPEYEMI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.