Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Plans Underway For National Rebirth- Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plans Underway For National Rebirth- Lai Mohammed (11736 Views)

PDP Fixes October For National Convention / "211 Regiment Group" Air Force Base In Imo State Underway (Pics) / Lai Mohammed, Others At Where The Chiboks Girls Are Receiving Treatment (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plans Underway For National Rebirth- Lai Mohammed by youngest85(m): 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2016
Beremx:
Not until the price of a bag of rice is reversed to 8,000naira, i am not part of the useless rebirth m

E b lyk say na d rice affect u pass!
Re: Plans Underway For National Rebirth- Lai Mohammed by Rick9(m): 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2016
He has said something again
Re: Plans Underway For National Rebirth- Lai Mohammed by toshmann(m): 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
They have killed the nation
Now they want to give birth to a new nation. Born again.
Re: Plans Underway For National Rebirth- Lai Mohammed by chachanga: 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
Oga Lai!
You don come again?!

Plans Underway abi you mean "Lies On-The-Way wink?

We all know ur style!
Re: Plans Underway For National Rebirth- Lai Mohammed by MistadeRegal(m): 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
Good. As long as it is not the masquerade dressing style.
Re: Plans Underway For National Rebirth- Lai Mohammed by utytill(m): 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
Nigeria where all nigerians will sabi lie.issokey kontinus
Re: Plans Underway For National Rebirth- Lai Mohammed by Gamesmart: 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
MadamExcellency:
A rebirth, after we have been officially labeled fantastically and heartlessly corrupt without Mr President putting up a defense for 85% hard-working and innocent Nigerians making a living through ingenuity and creative talents.

Is the fact we are fantastically corrupt not the exact reason we need a rebirth?

85% hardworking Nigerians?

Hardworking in what?

What do we produce and do well during that "hardwork"? No be whitemen we dey call to come and do something when we want to ensure it is done well?

Continue living in pure delusion!
Re: Plans Underway For National Rebirth- Lai Mohammed by tonio2wo: 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
– Lai Mohammed, Nigeria’s information minister, met with the spokesman of the Senate and revealed how government plans to further unify the country

– The minister further denied any frosty relationship between the executive and legislative arms of the federal government

– Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi talked about promoting confidence building through genuine co-creation, co-action, co-operation, collaboration and co-ordination

https://www.naij.com/862453-buhari-plans-returns-london.html

We thought that hapened on may 29 2015?
Re: Plans Underway For National Rebirth- Lai Mohammed by MadamExcellency: 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
Gamesmart:

Is the fact we are fantastically corrupt not the exact reason we need a rebirth?

85% hardworking Nigerians?

Hardworking in what?

What do we produce and do well during that "hardwork"? No be whitemen we dey call to come and do something when we want to ensure it is done well?

Continue living in pure delusion!

With 50% of Nigerians being farmers and 60 percent living in rural areas (villages) and settlements, I believe you are talking trash and still maintain that 85% of Nigerians are not involved in the corruption that is being branded against Nigeria by the West hence should be defended by the President. Mind you morality is negotiable depending on societal values.

If majority of people around you are corrupt (stealing, cheating and embezzlement of public funds) then it isn't so in my social circle where integrity and honesty are valued and respected.

1 Like

Re: Plans Underway For National Rebirth- Lai Mohammed by Gamesmart: 9:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
MadamExcellency:

With 50% of Nigerians being farmers and 60 percent living in rural areas (villages) and settlements, I believe you are talking trash and still maintain that 85% of Nigerians are not involved in the corruption that is being branded against Nigeria by the West hence should be defended by the President. Mind you morality is negotiable depending on societal values.

If majority of people around you are corrupt (stealing, cheating and embezzlement of public funds) then it isn't so in my social circle where integrity and honesty are valued and respected.

And where did I say 85% of Nigerians are involved in corruption?

You don't understand English? Those in your social circle don't speak it?

You have too be able to grasp basic English before I can engage with you.
Re: Plans Underway For National Rebirth- Lai Mohammed by ABSOL10: 11:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
Lie Mohammed or whatever u are called, go and die and stop lying to us, rebirth ko Renaissance ni....omo ale oshi......
Re: Plans Underway For National Rebirth- Lai Mohammed by Paperwhite(m): 2:33am On Jun 17, 2016
Beremx:
Not until the price of a bag of rice is reversed to 8,000naira, i am not part of the useless rebirth m
Excuse me "Change"ambassador.Don't give up yet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps Deputy Speaker Makes 11 Appointments [full List] / VAT Saga: Oyo Seeks To Join Rivers’ Suit Against FG / Multi-billion Naira Financial Fraud Scandal Rocks NEMA - Saharareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.