Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention (3058 Views)

Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng / Biafra: South-East Needs One More State - Orji Uzor Kalu / Biafra: South-east Elders Submit Petition To US, UN On Igbos’ Plight In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by YoungB1a(m): 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
The Governors of states in South East geopolitical zone, on Sunday, unanimously resolved to wade into all issues of self determination by the pro-Biafra groups in the zone.
The pro-Biafra groups, the governors particularly mentioned are the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra, IPOB and the Movement for Actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB.
The Governors precisely said the have decided to wade into the issue of the detention the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

source:http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/biafra-s-east-govs-wade-nnamdi-kanus-detention/

Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by Yorubasgreat(f): 8:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
grin
YoungB1a:
The Governors of states in South East geopolitical zone, on Sunday, unanimously resolved to wade into all issues of self determination by the pro-Biafra groups in the zone.
The pro-Biafra groups, the governors particularly mentioned are the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra, IPOB and the Movement for Actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB.
The Governors precisely said the have decided to wade into the issue of the detention the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

source:http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/biafra-s-east-govs-wade-nnamdi-kanus-detention/

I hope Yorubas don't come on this thread to embarrass themselves..

Lemme siddon here dey observe..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by Lajet: 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bad news again for Afonjas

13 Likes

Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by Ndiofe: 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
If Buhari has no intention of dividing Nigeria, Y keep Nnamdi Kanu like Mandala?
The conseqence of keepin Nnamdi Kanu like Mandela might be Biafra actualisation.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by Ikpewe: 8:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
As them wade in na so them go take wade out with disappointment.

1 Like

Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
nigeria is a evil country

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by unclejb2(m): 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
These politicians have suddenly realized that we are no push overs. The truth and the bitter truth is that Biafra is non negotiable. We have rejected Nigeria in its entirety. No matter how long it takes, we shall win. The issue of Nnamdi Kanu is a ticking time bomb and Buhari is the suicide bomber wearing the vest and is about detonating the explosive that will destroy Nigeria.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by xnsandrxns: 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
Yorubasgreat:
grin

Funny how you people think Yorubas are your problem
Buhari a Fulani man has imprisoned one of you and anytime the issue comes up, you start shouting Yoruba Yoruba
Why are you so afraid of the North?

6 Likes

Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by LoveMachine(m): 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
So the man had to waste a year plus of his life before they realized they needed to step up? Elections are around the corner trust their intentions and interests at your own discretion.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by galaxy4rep(m): 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
Good one..

3 Likes

Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by galaxy4rep(m): 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
How I wish we can forget 2019 election
Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by ManMountain(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
Yorubasgreat:
grin

Coward
Na Yoruba slammed your director for prison?
Too scared to face your masters up north ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by Fx55(m): 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
unclejb2:
These politicians have suddenly realized that we are no push overs. The truth and the bitter truth is that Biafra is non negotiable. We have rejected Nigeria in its entirety. No matter how long it takes, we shall win. The issue of Nnamdi Kanu is a ticking time bomb and Buhari is the suicide bomber wearing the vest and is about detonating the explosive that will destroy Nigeria.
Mr Sampson how far? When is the suicidal Buhari going to detonate? Is he going to detonate in London or Daura? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by SoNature(m): 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
Well, it's either governors from S/East are Buhari's stooges or they are outright weaklings as I don't see any of them putting up a strong opposition as Wike and Fayose despite that four of them are in opposition party, PDP/APGA.

Nnamdi Kanu is unarguably the most influential leader from the region. I think he should reconsider his stance on the Biafran struggle. Igbos will do better in a restructured Nigeria. Yes, high population which ONE Nigeria project offers is a better deal.

Biafra should be a bargaining tool for restructuring Nigeria where states control their lands and resources in them.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by Splendid235: 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
NO ELECTIONS IN BIAFRALAND AGAIN.#noelectionsinbiafralandagain
Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by Aufbauh(m): 10:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
Why is it only the governors from the five south-eastern states that are interested in Kanu's incarceration?

I thought Kanu's Biafra is for SE/SS, so i was expecting at least governors from Delta, Rivers,Bayelsa and Akwa ibom states respectively to be part of the struggle.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by Guestlander: 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
xnsandrxns:

Funny how you people think Yorubas are your problem
Buhari a Fulani man has imprisoned one of you and anytime the issue comes up, you start shouting Yoruba Yoruba
Why are you so afraid of the North?

It is a subconscious thing. They know instinctively that if Yoruba should get involved Kanu will be released. But Kanu is a hate monger who sought money to buy weapons to kill Nigerians.
Yorubas have a solid history of standing with justice but not with genocidal maniacs.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by xnsandrxns: 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
Guestlander:

It is a subconscious thing. They know instinctively that if Yoruba should get involved Kanu will be released. But Kanu is a hate monger who sought money to buy weapons to kill Nigerians.
Yorubas have a solid history of standing with justice but not with genocidal maniacs.

I told one of them
The biafra thing won't come to pass without the blessing of the Yorubas.
But they think we can be blackmailed into supporting a move that has not been thought through.
You can't keep preaching hate and expecting people to come to your aid

3 Likes

Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by Blue3k(m): 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
I read this article and still wonder what exactly do they feel. The person strongest against Kanu's detention is Governor Rochas. The rest seem silent on issue. We all know Rochas fully supports 1 Nigeria seeing that he supports Buhari.

People shouldn't prematurely celebrate let's watch out for follow up meetting. The governors forum will continue.

Aufbauh:
Why is it only the governors from the five south-eastern states that are interested in Kanu's incarceration?

I thought Kanu's Biafra is for SE/SS, so i was expecting at least governors from Delta, Rivers,Bayelsa and Akwa ibom states respectively to be part of the struggle.

The meeting was held at Enugu at SE governors forum.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by myright: 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
SoNature:
Well, it's either governors from S/East are Buhari's stooges or they are outright weaklings as I don't see any of them putting up a strong opposition as Wike and Fayose despite that four of them are in opposition party, PDP/APGA.

Nnamdi Kanu is unarguably the most influential leader from the region. I think he should reconsider his stance on the Biafran struggle. Igbos will do better in a restructured Nigeria. Yes, high population which ONE Nigeria project offers is a better deal.

Biafra should be a bargaining tool for restructuring Nigeria where states control their lands and resources in them.
so smaller countries in Europe are not doing fine than your useless big for nothing one nigeria?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by LoveDecay(m): 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
Blue3k:
I read this article and still wonder what exactly do they feel. The person strongest against Kanu's detention is Governor Rochas. The rest seem silent on issue. We all know Rochas fully supports 1 Nigeria seeing that he supports Buhari.

People shouldn't prematurely celebrate let's watch out for follow up meetting. The governors forum will continue.

Rochas want's him out, because it's hurting his re-election
The other's want him to remain in jail because it will help their re-election.
Buhari Needs to keep him in jail atleast till 2019 elections end. Because if he releases him, it will spell doom

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
Ukaegbuagbaieni:
nigeria is a evil country
Then emigrate or go jump into the lagoon .Better still why not join dilector in the kuje zoo cage?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by Aufbauh(m): 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2017

This factor shouldn't be an excuse to carry their SS governors colleagues along if truly these people are interested. It should be a matter of communication and not a function of location.

1 Like

Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by GreyLaw(m): 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
SoNature:

What an intelligent post presented nicely, and without tribal colourations.

Excellent observation. Excellent points!

1 Like

Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
Aufbauh:

my state gov is not aware of any piglet called Kanu.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by Progressive01(m): 11:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
Aufbauh:

Ahap. Tell them tomorrow you wanna hand their five villages to them, carved out of Nigeria, and see them wail till eternity. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by Aufbauh(m): 11:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
Progressive01:
Ahap. Tell them tomorrow you wanna hand their five villages to them, carved oit of Nigeria, and see them wail till eternity. cheesy

Biafra agitation is an entirely Igbo affair and they know this fact deep down their minds in spite of their attachee-by-force or the vain narrative of SS Igbo coalitions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by Igboesika: 11:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
SoNature:

High population indeed while majority are hungry, so what's the essence then ?. Its better to have small population and be performing wonders that what is obtainable in this contraption. Just tell me, has Nig population enhanced the economy of Nig if not otherwise ?. #Dzoomustfall.

1 Like

Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
omenka progressive01 omenkalives continue tongue

1 Like

Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by SGTsmith001: 12:44am On Apr 03, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
. you mean kwara state?.you are undeniably kwaran.if you dare denies it,you are as good as gone

10 Likes

Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by DSoj(m): 1:17am On Apr 03, 2017
Election is coming. They need ipob thugs and hoodlums wink wink grin

Kanu the barbarian

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by 2016v2017: 2:41am On Apr 03, 2017
unclejb2:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strong Message To Edo People: You Are Scattered Around The World Like Biafrans / Breaking: More Reps Leave Apc / The Zamfara You Never See On Media #zamfaraisbleeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.