Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,826 members, 7,828,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Linda Ikeji Shows Her Sexy Body Curves...see Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Linda Ikeji Shows Her Sexy Body Curves...see Photos (8362 Views)

For The Curves: See Sexy Pictures Of Rehanna That Has Gone Viral / Hot Black Girls With Perfect Curves. See Photos / Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Shows Her Sexy Body Curves...see Photos by Lebagroup: 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
I never knew Linda could be this romantic in modelling photos...She is indeed a model...Folks what do think??

Source:http://9ijaclicks..com.ng/2016/06/linda-ikeji-shows-her-sexy-body.html

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Sexy Body Curves...see Photos by UyiIredia(m): 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
Upon all the money. See as she thin like toothpick.

11 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Sexy Body Curves...see Photos by kajoula(m): 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
Na Better Advert be this oo... grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Sexy Body Curves...see Photos by funstufz: 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
Are you sure this is the Linda....

Btw, what are we going to do with that upper region almost revealed...

Not much flesh jare,

Could sombori tell her to 'cover-up' please grin

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Sexy Body Curves...see Photos by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
Body of Lies

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Sexy Body Curves...see Photos by obiorathesubtle: 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
undecided what is this nonsense??

Mehn.. Linda is absolutely ***** ********* ******* angry

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Sexy Body Curves...see Photos by Dianaplayblog(f): 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
Old photos

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Sexy Body Curves...see Photos by 4rmthewest(m): 5:23pm On Jun 16, 2016
Me waiting 4 linda ikeji to reply my PM.

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Sexy Body Curves...see Photos by kiddoiLL(m): 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
She's pretty........when she's not exchanging words with one rude spoilt child star called wizkid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Sexy Body Curves...see Photos by FTbomb(m): 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
she's becoming desperate. her 500 million naira mansion can't even buy her a second-hand husband.. grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Sexy Body Curves...see Photos by queencalipso(f): 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2016
The second pic is cool.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Sexy Body Curves...see Photos by Thoughty2(m): 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
ok she deserves a round of applause. Next!
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Sexy Body Curves...see Photos by photoshoot(m): 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
Wizkid be like embarassed

o no o o o x2
e ye ye eee
wizzy o no

oh my God

This smell is too much

Meanwhile, optional1, see me in kamera
Are you vying?
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Sexy Body Curves...see Photos by oteneaaron(m): 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
Don't even know how to classify her bodice....

She ain't thick....(naaaaa tongue tongue 4 where?)

She ain't lepa ....( with the confusing slim shoulders and small head? )

She is just............there..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Aunty Linda...abeg no vex....You need to work harder...even the Vaseline Crew are not even aroused....

My advice?

You've got the cash...go get some boobies...nd some a..s..s and then we can listen to you. kiss kiss

#let the bashing begin#

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Sexy Body Curves...see Photos by octopusfreaky(f): 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
very old pix

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Sexy Body Curves...see Photos by optional1(f): 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
photoshoot:
Wizkid be like embarassed

o no o o o x2 e ye ye eee wizzy o no
oh my God
This smell is too much

Meanwhile, optional1, see me in kamera Are you vying?

Lol gud day boss!
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Sexy Body Curves...see Photos by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
This woman isn't as beautiful
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Sexy Body Curves...see Photos by photoshoot(m): 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
optional1:

Lol gud day boss!

Good day ma'.
Looking good.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Sexy Body Curves...see Photos by optional1(f): 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2016
photoshoot:

Good day ma'. Looking good.

thank you sir.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Sexy Body Curves...see Photos by photoshoot(m): 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
optional1:

thank you sir.

Are you still contesting smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Sexy Body Curves...see Photos by Orikinla(m): 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
From Whizkid with love. grin

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Sexy Body Curves...see Photos by optional1(f): 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
photoshoot:

Are you still contesting smiley

Yes i am!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Sexy Body Curves...see Photos by Laveda(f): 7:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
Old photo? lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Sexy Body Curves...see Photos by effido666: 7:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
hmmmm nawah oooo.......wats so special about dis lady.....she is too skinny for my likeness ......not even a breast to show she's a lady......bullshit
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Sexy Body Curves...see Photos by dreamworld: 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
Fish wey don spoil dey smell here
Where is the odour from?
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Sexy Body Curves...see Photos by ronald4lif(m): 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
Pretty woman. Those legs on the second pic is kiss
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Sexy Body Curves...see Photos by Twizzy30(m): 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
Aunty Smelling Pvssy. tongue tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Sexy Body Curves...see Photos by TuneChi369(m): 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
That 2nd pic though...See as she stretch her legs...Dat place wide oooo cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Sexy Body Curves...see Photos by olarhtunji(m): 11:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
what is diz...she looks like a female gazelle waiting for a lion to devour her

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Sexy Body Curves...see Photos by oodua1stson: 3:47am On Jun 17, 2016
Old fool

See her dry head like fry pan
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Her Sexy Body Curves...see Photos by apholaryn: 4:06am On Jun 17, 2016
na only head I see..Headna(Edna)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies.. How Protected Would You Feel With This Kinda Guy (pic) / Look At What A Girl Used As Her Facebook Profile Picture / See How I'm Spending My Evening ... PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.