Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem (61155 Views)

Do You Still Remember Your Secondary School Anthem / 15 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Reproductn Class In Secndry Sch. / Share Your School Anthem And Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by kingarizona1(m): 7:15am On Jun 17, 2016
Ada9103:
Damn!!!!!! My school gat none. Was born in the 60's

Then you're too old to be a Nairalander

2 Likes

Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by CoolPrincessAdeT(f): 7:15am On Jun 17, 2016
OLASS Ijebu Ode, 2000 set... I stand to b corrected thou...

May God our heavenly Father
Bless all our students' days
Advance we will, progress we must
Ora et labora
Great girls n women we will b
Someday when duty calls

Chr:
As dear to us as life itself
From her we'll never part
We b true, true to you
And we pledge you loyalty
We'll true, jst fr u
And we pledge you victory
So here are the cheers for OLASS
Hurray Hurray fr d blue n white
All hail, all hail to you, our Lady school.

I cnt remember d other verse... Dunno if it's d sec or even d frst sef... Some1 pls help out frm whr I stopped. It's been 16yrs nw... Lol
Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by echelons(m): 7:16am On Jun 17, 2016
CKC ONITSHA.

Through Christ the Prince of Peace
And son of God most high,
The father of the world to come, sing thee with holy voice

Three cheers for CKC
Three cheers for CKC
May the fame of our college last forever,
Three cheers for CKC!

Our Colours are White and Blue..
Our colours are white and blue..
May the fame of our college last forever,
Three cheers for CKC..CKC!

BONITAS..DISCIPLINA...SCIENCIA. (Goodness..Good Manners..Knowledge).

Primus...Inter Pares.

That's who are. CKC Onitsha.
The school that has moulded great minds..
Francis Cardinal Arinze..
Governors Peter Odili, Peter Obi and Willie Obiano.
Emeagwali, the world renowned Super computer scientist.

A whole lot of worthy personalities....

3 Likes

Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by donlemson(m): 7:17am On Jun 17, 2016
Baptist Academy, obanikoro, Lagos. the best of the best with our white , white.
we are Baptist Academy Boys
and we are proud of our dear Alma Mata
in the sweet fellowship we enjoy
where the spirit of Christ is taught
where our captain God lead us along
to be truth to the Alma Mata always
up School!!!!!
up Bapt Acad!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by impeccablephili: 7:17am On Jun 17, 2016
HOLY TRINITY GRAMMAR SCHOOL

Holy Trinity, the best school I know in old Ife road Ibadan
may we ever be best in all we do
in the game we play or the work we do.

Our school is mixed
and is mixed with joy
joy the ......... not to let our school down
may we ever be best in all we do in the game we play all the work we do.

1995 set
Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by conquerorsegun(m): 7:18am On Jun 17, 2016
IJU GRAMMER SCHOOL, IJU ISHAGA-LAGOS

Iju grammer schoolllllllll- (wa fa gun) lol
Citadel of Excellent...

1 Like

Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by anochuko01(m): 7:19am On Jun 17, 2016
mtcheeew....
EMMANUEL COLLEGE!

that forgotten school that's now living on past glory?
that school where the so called pastor who's the proprietor would be extorting money from student!
God is building a school of success
and is making some students to be great
students even from the low privileged class
as we moved through this land by his ''whatever''
bla bla bla....
then they'll say.... I'm glad to be part of this great emmanuelllllll
UP SCHOOL, UP WMMANUEL

mtxheeww, if I hear!
Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by Generalkorex(m): 7:19am On Jun 17, 2016
charliejose:
Elias international secondary schl.. ...elias citadel of academic learning my alma mater thou shall ever be your cruel enemy shall never be your loving ...hmmm.... ever shall be my efficiency and deligience for ever...hmm.. to be a ....
elias int sec schl shall never perish amen! amen!! amen!!! ..lolo ive forgotten some lines.. elias sec schl..2010 set grin grin grin
elias in ikd
Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by wendielurv(f): 7:20am On Jun 17, 2016
St John/Mary's Unity Secondary School, Owo, Ondo State. To the Praise, Honour and Glory of our dear great benefactor We raise our beautiful anthem to laud the land of true knowledge. Raise the anthem, Ye old student, To be echoed by the present. We will sing the glory of our dear benefactor. St John/Mary.

2 Likes

Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by reel14: 7:21am On Jun 17, 2016
ST THOMAS ANGLICAN COMPREHENSIVE HIGH SCHOOL
I PLEDGE TO BE A GOOD STUDENT OF ST THOMAS HIGH SCHOOL AKURE NEVER TO DO ANYTHING THAT WILL SPOIL THE GOOD NAME OF STACHSA AN INSTITUTION ESTABLISHED ON XTIAN FOUNDATION AS A CITIZEN OF THE SCHOOL I PLEDGE TO BE HONEST AND TRUST WORTHY AND OBEY THE RULES AND REGULATIONS ALWAYS KEEPING, WORTHY NAME OF THE SCHOOL TO BE LOYAL, DEDICATED AND HARDWORKING WITH ALL SENSE PURPOSE, TO PARTICIPATE ACTIVELY IN GAME OR SPORTS TO WORK FOR THE PROGRESS OF THIS SCHOOL IN GENERAL, HELP ME GOD
Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by lammylam(f): 7:21am On Jun 17, 2016
solo 1 Arise great Breakthrough school The school of love and peace Rise and shine great Breakthrough school(2ce) The school of great ambassadors ( 2ce)
chorus Breakthrough school the success school we are the leaders of tomorrow Stand for your glorious virtues And be self reliant.

solo 2 Oh the students of Breakthrough school To build strong healthy nation All scholars all adults we will be the head not tail
(back to chorus)

Breakthrough Academy Anwo Akute!!!!!
Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by Fresia01(f): 7:21am On Jun 17, 2016
hail! girls secondary school abayi umuocham, my alma mata I cherish. beloveth school, founded in 1986! fenced with dedicated manpower for future generation, our motto is diligence and excellence...say it again...diligence and excellence!! shine on shine on like morning star, work hard for excellence, there is no alternative to sound education....!!! knowledge is power..let honesty, respect, discipline, hardwork and fear of God, unity and progress....your watch word ever be!!! I still remember those words like its yesterday.. Repping girls secondary school abayi-umuocham...Aba.

1 Like

Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by jvera(f): 7:21am On Jun 17, 2016
Razeva college ejigbo can't remember....let me keep trying to figure it out.
Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by Generalkorex(m): 7:22am On Jun 17, 2016
Chorus :ICA ICA ICA the name that all of us all
ICA our pride may we live for God and mankind
ICA boys and girls
coming back to write the full verse
Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by JOAN11(f): 7:22am On Jun 17, 2016
frozenSun:

hahaahahaha hahaahahaha this one need straight jacket
haba,nh my own be that grin
Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by Emmanuelukaji(m): 7:22am On Jun 17, 2016
Iheorji secondary school O Lord d giver of life, light and love, we thank you for our parent, teachers and iheorji sec. School. We pray that our life will be incomplete if we fall to fully utilize the opportunity you have given us to be here, may you grant us the grace to achieve the highest goal from our school. Grant that we disappoint not our parent teacher and the nation. Iheorji sec. Sch. Is a great school and we shall achieve greatness through it, God shine upon us and incline our heart to our prayer Amen.
Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 7:23am On Jun 17, 2016
johnstar:
St Francis Catholic secondary SCH idimu lagos, graduated 2009 undecided
undecided
Early morning mass undecided
awa senior grin

Oh St Francis!
Thou 2 us a beacon
Citadel of excellence
U teach us in virtuous ways
In conscience, sapentia et eloquencia
Thru hardwork and integrity n honour
In d darksome sea of daily life
We hark our hearts back to thee
And stand, never 2 fail or falter
We strive for d magis in truth, love, peace and justice...
Devoted 2 God n humanity
With our hearts ever inflame.
Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by aklaw1000: 7:23am On Jun 17, 2016
I REP ST, FINBARR'S COLLEGE, akoka
st finbarr's college akoka my own alma mata am proud to belong am proud to belond to the citadel of excellence FIDELITAS! FIDELITAS!! FIDELITAS!!!
Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by JOAN11(f): 7:23am On Jun 17, 2016
frozenSun:

hahaahahaha hahaahahaha this one need straight jacket
haba,nah my own be that grin
Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by gagewonda(m): 7:24am On Jun 17, 2016
Our great garki, source of education,
Where fountain of knowledge and wisdom abound
A place to achieve
A humble ideal
And our lofty dreams become fulfilled.
Knowledge is wisdom
Knowledge is power
Discipline and hardwork are our watchword
Symbol of peace and love......... Thats all i cld remember. Shout out to all Gss Garki abuja peeps especially 2003 set
Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by Ada9103(f): 7:25am On Jun 17, 2016
Na my alter ego de nairaland gat it?
kingarizona1:

Then you're too old to be a Nairalander
Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by kingarizona1(m): 7:25am On Jun 17, 2016
Saint Mary's College Lagos

Arise and shine, the student of st mary's school

Our aim is to build a strong foundation

Coz we are the leaders of tomorrow

We try our best to make................. smiley I don try joor, AKPORORO The Comedian will know the rest
Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by Areoyetunde: 7:25am On Jun 17, 2016
Ogbomoso Baptist High School The wonder of our time Whose coming into existence Can only be compared indeed With the arrival of our prince royal.
Ogbomoso Baptist High School Well have u come at last To save the youths of Nigeria And indeed all our citizens From the hateful shackles of ignorance.
Ogbomoso Baptist Churches You founder of the school The right vision u really saw A source of light u did produce We all welcome "Education for Peace"

2 Likes

Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by Aviero: 7:27am On Jun 17, 2016
Nuella222:
Are u still in bed? We're talking about secondary school here grin
I stop for primary school. my fada say e no haf money to send me to school. So I stat to do conductor for Ifesinachi..

Anty, Pls..can you send me to school. cry cry so that I will learn D school national anthem

1 Like

Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by bjsteve: 7:27am On Jun 17, 2016
we've come to government science school okedayo, to learn physics chemistry math biology.. we work for exam, we should all must pass if we all must to rise to the top of the class, students of science school that is how we remain. okedayo the glorious gallant victories. we work and we work for Nigeria's gain.
Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by sukrecake(f): 7:29am On Jun 17, 2016
Hussey College we are proud of youYou as our good mother has brought us up To do thy good and refrain from bad As good citizens we owe our thanks to thee May God send His Divine Peace To those who made the State And pour His reign on them That they may live to enjoy their work - Hussey College We thy children always pray for theeThat anything which is good may come from thee We thy children always pray for thee That anything which is good may come from thee
UP HUSSEY! Hussey College Warri.
Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by maryyitmwa(f): 7:30am On Jun 17, 2016
fgc jos stanza 1
great fed col jos on the plateau i dove my heart for you a nursery ground for future leaders my great almamater my fervent hope with zest inspire when duty calls for diligent with patience zeal success tend me all the way

2 Likes

Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by tinutunde(f): 7:31am On Jun 17, 2016
Federal Govt Girls College Akure.... oh fegicolla, our school we all hail thee for honesty,loyalty and discipline our motto ere remains that in unity we stand our goal we must achieve to the glory of our school... I son forget jare

1 Like

Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by StepTwo: 7:31am On Jun 17, 2016
anochuko01:
mtcheeew....
EMMANUEL COLLEGE!

that forgotten school that's now living on past glory?
that school where the so called pastor who's the proprietor would be extorting money from student!
God is building a school of success
and is making some students to be great
students even from the low privileged class
as we moved through this land by his ''whatever''
bla bla bla....
then they'll say.... I'm glad to be part of this great emmanuelllllll
UP SCHOOL, UP WMMANUEL

mtxheeww, if I hear!

dem say write ur school anthem, u come turn here to complain box ni?

1 Like

Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by nelojay: 7:32am On Jun 17, 2016
St Gregory College Anthem

Good Saint Gregory to thy name
Dedicated is the school we love
Pray for us we pray that we may
Ever in thy saintly footsteps move
Happy diligent may we be
Nought but honou we ever bring
To that name whose honour we bear
May we worship God and love all men.
THE SCHOOL PLEDGE
The School Pledge

I pledge to St. Gregory’s College as a worthy student
To be loyal to the College Authorities
To respect and cooperate with all staff and prefects of the College.
To obey all rules and regulations of the College
To protect the College with pride in good light everywhere and at all times and
To do all in my power to leave the College better than I met it So help me God.
SCHOOL SONG
ST. GREGORY’S COLLEGE LOVE SONG

There is a grand old team to play for
There is a grand old team to know tra-la-la-la-la-la
When you read their history
It is enough to make your heart go gla-a-ad
For we don’t care whether we win, lose or draw
Nor worry how we fare
For we only know that there’s going to be a match
And St. Gregory’s College must be there, must be there Gregs, Gregs, Gregs,
Gregs, Gregs, G-R-E-G-O-R-Y-S Gregory’s
Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by dguizman(m): 7:32am On Jun 17, 2016
African church model college ifako,ijaiye.. 2006 set Afican church model college,ifako ijaiye, Oh I will for ever remember you when I think of my loving school. With good teachers,comitted,dedicated, Perfect workers,able heads,nd loyal student, Lift up the banner,heavens light our guide. On solid rock we stand,on solid rock we stand..
Its too long,let me just stop here.
Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by seenter84: 7:32am On Jun 17, 2016
Floreat there for you!

primusmaximus:
King's College School Song

1)."Floreat Collegium" shall our motto be,
Let us shout it boldly, for her sons are we,
Nurtured in her classrooms in our early youth
Where we learn to cherish chilvary and truth
Learn to pull together each one with the rest
Playing up and striving each to do his best

CHORUS:
This shall be our watchword, "Always play the game"
Sound the old school's praises, trumpet forth her fame
Though of many nations we will not forget
That we all are brothers with a common debt
Let us pay by giving, as we forge ahead,
Service to the living, honour to our dead.

2).This is what they teach in the good old school
"Only by obedience may you learn to rule".
If you fail look closely, seek the reason why
You are power to conquer if you only try
Other went before you and attained the light
Where they wait to cheer you, victors in the fight.

CHORUS:
This shall be our watchword ...

3). Present, Past and Future from one mighty whole
Shining forth emblazoned on a muster roll.
When the call is sounded all must answer "HERE"!
Voice and bearing showing neither shame nor fear
Pointing to our honour, which untarnished stands
Bright as when we took it from our founder's hands.

CHORUS:
This shall be our watchword ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security / “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car / Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.