Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,358 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem (61144 Views)

Do You Still Remember Your Secondary School Anthem / 15 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Reproductn Class In Secndry Sch. / Share Your School Anthem And Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by MoNickk(f): 8:35am On Jun 17, 2016
wow! been a while...lemme see if I can remember them
Our Lady Of Apostles Secondary School,yaba
Queen of Apostles o Mary we hail thee
Queen and mother of us thou art
And we hail sweet praises upon thee
as they rise from our loving hearts
when they reach thee beyond the skies.... that's all I remember o!che I

Redeemers High School(Solomons porch) redemption camp
Redeemers High school so great!
ever will your light so shine
you set pace for others to follow
in moral, spiritual and academics....can't remember the last line a beg but then,I was always late n rarely attended assembly.
Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by rawtouch: 8:36am On Jun 17, 2016
primusmaximus:

Floreat!

Floreat!!
Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by Smellymouth: 8:37am On Jun 17, 2016
rafa9:
No society can exist without rules.
Rules exist for the common good of all in the society.
To survive, every society must reward and punish.
The reaction for good action is reward, the reaction for bad action is punishment.
ANY BREACH OF COMMONSENSE OR COMMON GOOD IS A BREACH OF COLLEGE RULES.

FGC WARRI COLLEGE PLEDGE

Wow!!! shocked shocked Awesome!!!

What set? I rep 1999-2001 grin
Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by mawududji(m): 8:37am On Jun 17, 2016
Jubilee model grammar school J.M.G.S founded in march 1993 we have join the educational train. God be with us and support our school To stand by our motto "discipline, wisdom and humility" we are proud our school JMGS J For jubilee M for model G for grammar Father come and bless our school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by AndyAustin(m): 8:38am On Jun 17, 2016
Abibat Mogaji Millennium Senior School (AMMSSA) Abibat Mogaji millennium senior school founded in Agege Everywhere we go let's not forget that knowledge is light Obedience is the first law knowledge is light to be in unity knowledge is light....

Na here ma head know that anthem reach right from time Never knew the ending part.

2 Likes

Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by Mskrisx(f): 8:38am On Jun 17, 2016
[quote author=hysteriabox post=46639622]Wow...this is a tough one. D last time i sang dis was way back 96.
Govt sci school kuru. Plateau state

we are d boys of kuru and we are going to sing our song
we are d boys of kuru, so listen to what we say
we rise in d morning, smoking hot! (my version...hehe), den we go to d assembly and blah blah blah, we blah blah blah cos thats why we came to kuruuuu...
(and papa Luis directs and choirs d rest...meanwhile d cold weather killing us)[/quote

U are very crazy I swear grin grin

1 Like

Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by alaskido(m): 8:38am On Jun 17, 2016
Mine was COMMAND CHILDREN SCHOOL, AN BARRACK YABA. Cant remember if they had one. This was long time ago. I wish I could turn back the hands of the clock. Nigeria economy was booming then. grin
Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by gbemmy2k10(m): 8:40am On Jun 17, 2016
O command Day Secondary school Our beautiful citadel Founded by military wisdom and might to fight against illiteracy Oh CDSS Oshodi A great citadel thru God's grace and mercy we give our solemn pledge to uphold and and keep ur aspirations ur noble projections oh hail! oh hail! oh hail! to thee our alma matter Verse 2 We have very capable hands to inculcate discipline we teach science and other arts we teach humanitarianism
Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by tonbari: 8:40am On Jun 17, 2016
GREAT AND GLORIOUS ST. PATRICKS.. HARKEN TO THE PRAYERS OF YOUR CHILDREN...

GREAT St. Patricks College CALABAR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by Smellymouth: 8:41am On Jun 17, 2016
queenfav:
so u attended FGC warri..nice!What set?I don forget d anthem jare.

1999-2001 grin cheesy

Me sef,i crack my brain before I fit remember most of the words.Lol..

What year did you leave FGC, warri?
Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 17, 2016
shocked@the years
Smellymouth:

1999-2001 grin cheesy

Me sef,i crack my brain before I fit remember most of the words.Lol..

What year did you leave FGC, warri?
Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by luchee(f): 8:42am On Jun 17, 2016
My alma mater o alma mater
Federal government girls' college Ibusa
Great Ibusa of Delta state
Where we live and learn and make light to shine

FGGC is where we live and learn together
Federal girls' Ibusa
We pledge to live and shine
Great alma mater the seat of education
We live shine in your name...x2

We are children from all parts of Nigeria
Though we are from diverse culture
We are united in diversity
Our motto Pro Unitate is for unity
Long live our beloved Nigeria
Long live our great...our great alma mater
Long live our beloved Nigeria
Long live our great...our great alma mater.

Pledge...
With my education, i'll do something great and good for Nigeria...I'll never fail...i'll never decieve or cheat
So help me God
Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by alutarabbi: 8:42am On Jun 17, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
Mayflower Secondary School
Knowledge is light And so the sages say Forever twill be the light To guide humanity
Knowledge is light As ignorance is darkness And therefore, Mayflower Equip yourself with armour of light For our mission to the world Is to bear the torch aloft An cry with all our might That knowledge is light That knowledge is light That knowledge is light Just as ignorance is darkness That knowledge is light.
proudly 17029.
Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by LEOSIRSIR(m): 8:43am On Jun 17, 2016
FAKUNLE COMPRRHENSIVE HIGH SCHOOL (FCHS)
Standza 1 in osogbo and it's environs fakunle comprehensive high school is distinct, where peace joy and love are supreme, morally academically second to none, forward forever fakunle keep on shine and ambassador, that will never lower the flag let's keep on flying, let's keep on flying we shall keep on flying.

Standza 2; Thanks to faithful God Almighty for giving PA ade fakunle Grace of foresight, who set our school on honey land where the grace of our Lord shall never ends forward for ever fakunle keep on shining as an ambassador, that we will never lower the flag let's keep on shinning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by tope24(m): 8:43am On Jun 17, 2016
Sunnyvale:
Baptist Academy, obanikoro, Lagos. the best of the best with our white , white.
we are Baptist Academy Boys
and we are proud of our dear Alma Mata
in the sweet fellowship we enjoy
where the spirit of Christ is taught
where our captain God lead us along
to be truth to the Alma Mata always
up School!!!!!
up Bapt Acad!!!!!

Bapt Acad, chei wonderful school. Same with Igbobi College
Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by evelynakin: 8:44am On Jun 17, 2016
IN ANCIENT BENIN CITY
GLORIOUS HOME OF ART AND CULTURE
FEDERAL GIRLS COLLEGE BENIN STANDS SEAT OF UNITY
WHERE WE LIVE AND LEARN TOGETHER IN LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP GROWING
IN ROYAL BENIN CITY OUR DEAR SCHOOL STANDS

FROM EVERY STATE WE COME TOGETHER
FORGING LINKS ACROSS THE NATION
AND WHATEVER OUR CREED OR LANGUAGE
WE LIVE IN AMITY
LOVE AND SERVE IS OUR WATCHWORD
AS WE WORK PRO-UNITATE
MAY GOD BLESS, PRESERVE OUR DEAR SCHOOL
FEDERAL COLLEGE BENIN. I REP FGGC BENIN
Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by WetSmoke: 8:44am On Jun 17, 2016
FGGC Gboko, we hail thee
you're the seat of academic excellence
we make d name, Gboko rings the bell
nationwide and far beyond

be it in academics
be it in sports
be it in culture...

2 Likes

Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by Smellymouth: 8:44am On Jun 17, 2016
ellacute45:
shocked@the years

grin cheesy grin grin

I be old man abi? grin

I was the youngest in my class them sha, I was barely 15 when I passed outta FGC.. sad
Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by paveinc(m): 8:44am On Jun 17, 2016
Nuella222:
Yes, Awka-Etiti my small London cool
proudly one cool(iruowelle).

1 Like

Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by Ada9103(f): 8:44am On Jun 17, 2016
Lolssss. Ok
kingarizona1:

Oya .... I'm not a grandpa smiley
Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by johnstar(m): 8:45am On Jun 17, 2016
YorceelinaBlaq:
awa senior grin

Oh St Francis!
Thou 2 us a beacon
Citadel of excellence
U teach us in virtuous ways
In conscience, sapentia et eloquencia
Thru hardwork and integrity n honour
In d darksome sea of daily life
We hark our hearts back to thee
And stand, never 2 fail or falter
We strive for d magis in truth, love, peace and justice...
Devoted 2 God n humanity
With our hearts ever inflame.
i guess dis is d new sch anthem. They changed it sha
Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by nonjebose(m): 8:46am On Jun 17, 2016
Apostleprobity1:
GOVT SEC. SCH. AFIKPO
GSS Afikpo
We hail thee
Ever bright and prominent
The desire youth to seek
Eminency their talent
The dreams of outsider youth seek
Those that from they want
Hureeerreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Wow! My dad finished from that school decades ago
Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by Smellymouth: 8:46am On Jun 17, 2016
fpeter:
Great FedGoCol
I thee revere
My Ever Dearest Alma Mata
Prepare me with the tenderest care
A seedling nursed, A blossom fair
Instill in me the wisdom true
To thread on earth with love in view
Uphold the cross of brotherhood
In honour bound be true and good
On the glorious day,.........I'm yet to see
when thee i leave for life's great seas...
Great FedGo FedGoCol with pride and Joy
I vow to revere and thee adore...

blablablabla....i don forget the rest and the pledge.

I REP FGC WARRI

A Million likes cool grin

1 Like

Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by NinaMiliano: 8:47am On Jun 17, 2016
FGC kwali Abuja

From north and south
From east and west
Of our blessed nation, Nigeria
We gather to learn
At kwali Abuja
We labour
To build d pride of d nation
We d proud students of FGC kwali Abuja
Pri unitate du Nigeria
We promise to do our best
Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by olaglamour(f): 8:48am On Jun 17, 2016
instinct57vm:
Arise! all sons of the mountaineers......!

Sing praises to da Lorrrrd.....!

And shout for joy! with one accord, all boys from far and nearrr......!

Remember! now da glorious days @ Oke are's gate!

When we came forth and shout our praises Deo ET Patraie!!!.......
Hello!!!!
This is my school anthem.

Up School!!!
Up Grammarian!!!

1 Like

Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by Dyt(f): 8:49am On Jun 17, 2016
haibe:
Command Secondary School Lagos
Beloved Institution
Tho different tribes are gathered here in unity we stand
To maintain our Moto: Discipline and Knowledge
Commandant, Staff and students
Of this institution
Together we are all standing to build our great nation
In God we trust and put our hope
This Nation shall be great!!

Weeeeeee....

Shout out to all ex-comlag convicts, ipaja.

When did they change it?
Abi its me that dunno ni

We are/Command secondary sch student
Together we shall win
Commandant staff and student
Together we shall win
No matter your height and position
Remember we are one in God
Together we shall win
Together

Set 02
Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by stigmond(m): 8:50am On Jun 17, 2016
Oyemekun Grammar School Akure.

Almighty father who founded! Years ago the school were unlock
Named Oyemekun Grammar School. The cradle of the crown we wear...... OGSA GUYZ! GREAT.

1 Like

Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 17, 2016
Community secondry school Gabu Yala.

CSS Gabu Yala the school that was founded by God.

We are learning for self reliance, we are here to do our best setting a space for others to for.

We are the best in education, we are the be in discipline we are the best in all worths of life by the grace of God

UP UP CSS cool
Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 17, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy grin grin

I be old man abi? grin

I was the youngest in my class them sha, I was barely 15 when I passed outta FGC.. sad
lol was 15 too when I finished secondary school
Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by WilliamsNedd: 8:51am On Jun 17, 2016
This is the anthem of Army Day secondary school,Effurun,Delta state(2008 set).

Oh our dear Adds
Our trumpets call thee obey
To build and wash in the fountain
Of knowledge and wisdom
In your cleansing power
Purge us thoroughly
From ignorance and failing
Prepare us for life's mission.
Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by SirdimayG(m): 8:51am On Jun 17, 2016
AR-RAHMAN INT'L SCHOOL OWODE YEWA
Attended both primary and secondary class of 2014

Ar-Rahman int'l
The school with hope
And faith in God
Hardwork and dedication
Hope for success
Inshal Allah(by God grace)
We shall suceed ....Amin

#We shall all succeed in Allah's name(Amin)
Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by iamord(m): 8:52am On Jun 17, 2016
Floreat collegium, shall our most be, let us shout it boldly for our sons are we.. Floreat to all kcobs in the house

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security / “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car / Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.