Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul - Dating And Meet-up Zone (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul (32037 Views)

Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS / Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? / An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by TamedWolf90: 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
mysticgal:

As to the first question, when I tell people I am in a pageant, they shout where! shocked and I say nairaland, that is advertisement wink
Secondly, it is a general rule that before nairalanders start donating cash to those who run to us for help, we do thorough scrutiny of such person, where the person sends in his identification and a nairalanders nearest to them are sent to identify the person and so on, I hope you are okay wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by falconey(m): 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Yoruba boy, it's HANDkerchief grin grin grin

lwkm weyrey oooooo so you wan dey form Albert Einstein for me? I get your back to back list of gbaguans!!!
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by zicoraads: 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
Suigeneris93:

I'd like to see your answers to sandrabany's questions

Those are not questions. She shouldn't!
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by wristbangle: 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
Lalasticlala, dominique, 9pm is around the corner. Kindly honour my request by locking this thread at the stipulated time.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Ls0fdk(m): 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
I no go enta okada again, na mimzyjet duro na

4 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Fynestboi: 8:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
mysticgal:

As to the first question, when I tell people I am in a pageant, they shout where! shocked and I say nairaland, that is advertisement wink
Secondly, it is a general rule that before nairalanders start donating cash to those who run to us for help, we do thorough scrutiny of such person, where the person sends in his identification and a nairalanders nearest to them are sent to identify the person and so on, I hope you are okay wink

Chaii
This girl.

Come and chop hug.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by obiorathesubtle: 8:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
bqlekan:
she really did well. Until obiorathesubtle misunderstood my questions for hatred.
undecided I never said/typed you're hating or anything related to hate.. Please don't conclude wrongly.. I beg you..

I asked your intent... I said "what do you want, sir?"

But you didn't reply me.. Instead you asked me more questions.. That was disrespectful.. You disrespected me and my contestant undecided.. But I didn't ask for any apologies because we're all civil beings and this is just an online competition..

Big bro.. Please.. If there's anything you need me or teammimzy to address.. Please ask politely.. Thank you..

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
Fynestboi:
Mimzy.
Mysticgal
LadyJul
If crown the Miss Nairaland tell me, what you can use the title to achieve on Nairaland.

[b] First off, a quick view of my posts/threads would show I've always stood against slut-shaming women, physical assaults on the vulnerable and dignity in labour. On that note, my position as crowned queen would beckon more attention to these societal issues which I've highlighted.

MIMZY as an individual would merge with Mimzy the queen to always encourage females to be opinionated and not let society put a ceiling to their potentials.

Miss Nairaland is a revered position and I'd like to chip in that it's not been properly utilised as it is one which holds potential significance. This is something I hope to change. I want to start a culture and leave a legacy for my predecessor. I hope to use this title to effect positive changes which will be beneficial to even the average nairalander. I would also like to broaden the E-helpers network and make it more accessible (with the help of God). I also want to use the significance of my position to champion the cause of those who have been victims of unfair bans or sanctions. These (just to mention a few) are part of the projects I will see carried on to the next winner. It will be Mimzy's Legacy.[/b]

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Kalani: 8:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
if they like,they shouldn't lock the thread when due o. I just dey watch dem with one eye.

Seems the mods have joined gang.
Political gang.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by xoella: 8:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
mimzy well done ... go girl !!

4 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
PushPlay:

What is more immoral that throwing your legs wide apart till some Hot ass boys fill your vagina with enough semen to produce a beautiful baby, even before attaining any standard educational height.

Is that who you people are considering to become Queen of Nairaland?

SMH!
u are supposed to be a man but this is very stupid of you #no offense

As u can see from my siggie I am not a miiiimxy supporter but this is senseless dude

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Ls0fdk(m): 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
Lezzlie:
Wet ones often lead to ripped clothes, rumpled sheets and quivering breath.

We better make it a dry kiss if you don't intend me to follow with a parting and lodging in your sweet fistula.

I can make you forget NL and smash your phone on your bedroom floor. cool
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by goodfornothing(m): 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
Why do girls love telling lies about their age? undecided
Cc Mimzy
Mystigal
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by NigerDeltan(m): 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ishilove:

2 and 3 are those of married folks. I don't like number 4 so I settle with number 1 wink

True grin
Ok wait let me cleanup

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
falconey:

lwkm weyrey oooooo so you wan dey form Albert Einstein for me? I get your back to back list of gbaguans!!!
That should keep you busy, Atleast for tonight. So go ahead grin grin grin

When you started your controversy yesterday, you claimed to be on nobody's side. But then, we know the side you belong and why you had to do what you did

Pls don't quote me again cuz I WON'T reply
Enjoy grin grin
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by cindykaey(f): 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
Mimzy I like how you tactfully ignored so many questions wink cheesy

4 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by mysticgal(f): 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
Jarizod:
smart girl
Thank you

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
zicoraads:

Those are not questions. She shouldn't!

On the contrary they are, valid questions infact

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Fynestboi: 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
mimzy:

[b] First off, a quick view of my posts/threads would show I've always stood against slut-shaming women, physical assaults on the vulnerable and dignity in labour. On that note, my position as crowned queen would beckon more attention to these societal issues which I've highlighted.

MIMZY as an individual would merge with Mimzy the queen to always encourage females to be opinionated and not let society put a ceiling to their potentials.

Miss Nairaland is a revered position and I'd like to chip in that it's not been properly utilised as it is one which holds potential significance. This is something I hope to change. I want to start a culture and leave a legacy for my predecessor. I hope to use this title to effect positive changes which will be beneficial to even the average nairalander. I would also like to broaden the E-helpers network and make it more accessible (with the help of God). I also want to use the significance of my position to champion the cause of those who have been victims of unfair bans or sanctions. These (just to mention a few) are part of the projects I will see carried on to the next winner. It will be Mimzy's Legacy.[/b]

Are you for real?

shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Ishilove: 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
NigerDeltan:

True grin
Ok wait let me cleanup
Lol. Yeyenatu cheesy
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Speakdatruth: 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
good job mysticgal and mimzy I've no question for u guys

all d best

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by PrincessAnna: 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
Good luck ladies

Nice one mimzy

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
Suigeneris93:

I'd like to see your answers to sandrabany's questions

You want answers? Enter here

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by DRISKLEF(m): 8:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
And that's it! Thanks everyone. cool

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
xoella:
mimzy well done ... go girl !!

Thanks dearie

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by mysticgal(f): 8:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
Fynestboi:

Chaii
This girl.

Come and chop hug.
That's deep

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by TamedWolf90: 8:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
Fynestboi:

Chaii
This girl.

Come and chop hug.
Finestboi don confirm am...
*********Only one M that I know and its
MYSTICGAL
Remember the name

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Ishilove: 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
wristbangle:
Lalasticlala, dominique, 9pm is around the corner. Kindly honour my request by locking this thread at the stipulated time.

Thanks.
This thread has been highly entertaining cheesy
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
Thread wan close cheesy...

6 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by dominique(f): 9:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hello all, apologies for not being around to monitor the thread (of all days to have power and network issues). Tomorrow's interview will not be like this, those that were able to get away with derailing and trolling may not be so lucky. Let's stick with the rules and maintain decorum.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29)

Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? / New All Christians Dating Whatsapp Group. / Singles Hookup Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.