Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,580 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul - Dating And Meet-up Zone (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul (32426 Views)

Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS / Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? / An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Smellymouth: 8:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Mimzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! grin grin cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Fynestboi: 8:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
joseph1832:
I know you know, that I'm very intelligent. grin grin grin
Indeed sir.

cool
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by cherryice(f): 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
chelseabmw:

Teaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmm MIMZY

ALL DAY ALL NIGHT
we are def winning this, handsome! cheesy

No matter what they say cheesy..

MIMZYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by bqlekan(m): 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
CarrotAndStick:
Check the date of my registration, bro.
God be with you! Just remain anonymous
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by NigerDeltan(m): 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ishilove:

Lol. Oya tell me d chin here tongue cheesy

Which of this pishure u go prefer mk me n u take go chop life 4 Nicon Hilton grin

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Koolking(m): 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
suzan404:
I sight you bro grin....SaiMimzy!!!

I know of no reason why you should not be Miss Nairaland...of our time
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by joseph1832(m): 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
cherryice:
Atleast you learnt something
I wouldn't mind learning a trick or two, from the world's sexiest mum, that is. One can only hope her redness will add reddish desire to my already existing desire. grin
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by mysticgal(f): 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
Fynestboi:
Mimzy.
Mysticgal
LadyJul

If crown the Miss Nairaland tell me, what you can use the title to achieve on Nairaland.
If I were to win which I will, my first aim is to promote nairaland, which I am already doing.
Then I will use the avenue to help genuine people through the then avenue smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by greatness22(m): 8:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
sandrabany:
My questions are for mimzy.

1.With modicum respect to the honorific word 'knight', that has suffered bastardization due to misapplication, what's 'knightly' about the 'knight' crew and why are affiliated to them? They indulge in all sort of things including revealing people's identity, what's your connection with a criminally-minded group?

2. On a thread , you wrote you are a mum, since you said you are single, I will assume you had your baby out of wedlock. What moral histogram are you setting for your child to avoid being caught on your lane of mistake?
Don't you think it's discordant to our culture, tradition, religion etc, for a responsible mother to be seen getting raunchy , munchy and 'rompy' with another man online via exchange of love and sexually explicit poems?

3. Going by your antecedent on this gargantuan forum, (plagiarism) and your ties to a nefarious subgroup or subculture(the ballyhoo or bullying knights), how do you prove to us that you're not of questionable character?
You again? Please just shut up and read comments.

4 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Laveda(f): 8:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Since I can't type some symbols here, I'll just write and snap my question

Cc mysticgal mimzy ladyjul

Boss mi grin
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 8:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
MyButtIsPretty:
what to do I love custard ever since I was a kid..

this particular picture of custad with caramel topping keeps popping on in my head every time I see mimzys post or moniker.. embarassed

Who likes that slimy custard shh Guess only mimzy supporters. U guys are made for each other

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by ronald4lif(m): 8:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
falconey:

they should just use it is "complicated "

Lol, another way to give mugus hope. I'm seeing someone but it's complicated or we're having issues. Until mugu get wedding invites. grin
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by pinkiberry(m): 8:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
Okikiki:

@OP

These questions are too classical.

My fears, .......... Hope none catches fire while writing the answers.
Its a tricky and intelligent question.
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by photoshoot(m): 8:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

So this is why you've been shouting about open floor since, so much for a ... undecided terrible writing though.
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Shallypop(f): 8:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
PushPlay:

Who needs a baby mama from Yaba college of technology. The epi center Next to Unilag Olosho's. grin
Do u really have sisters? U stoop so low 2 insult somebody's mother, sister, future wife cos she refused 2 abort her pregnancy like some girls do. I'm a wife, never aborted and married 4 years without any issue. I thinks that's more of a stigma than baby mama ish u guys r repeating. At least she is fertile. What makes u think ur wife will be fertile.
Mimsy I do not know you but am proud of u . U maintained your shape after birth. Pls go 2 health section and click on trying 2 conceive maybe u will appreciate women who are fertile. Pls let's stop embarrassing girls cos they decided 2 entertain us by contesting for Miss Narialand. It's not a crime.

12 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by MUVA(m): 8:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
#TrendMimzy baybee!!! cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Ls0fdk(m): 8:32pm On Jun 16, 2016

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by cherryice(f): 8:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
joseph1832:
I wouldn't mind learning a trick or two, from the world's sexiest mum, that is. One can only hope her redness will add reddish desire to my already existing desire. grin
nigg, u cray
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Ishilove: 8:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
NigerDeltan:

Which of this pishure u go prefer mk me n u take go chop life 4 Nicon Hilton grin
Number 1 cheesy
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by UyiIredia(m): 8:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
@ Mimzy and mysticgal
Your ages please ?

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

Who likes that slimy custard shh Guess only mimzy supporters. U guys are made for each other
undecided
EnigmaticEnigma:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Lezzlie(m): 8:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ishilove:

Lezz my love!! You and your grammar should swerve!!! cheesy
Can you not see how restive this place is?

But let the noise increase, there's no better place to steal a public kiss without getting caught. wink

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by wristbangle: 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
Prof Lalasticlala, please I humbly request for your help to lock this thread by 9pm.

Anticipating for your help sir.

Thanks
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by chelseabmw(m): 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
cherryice:
we are def winning this, handsome! cheesy

No matter what they say cheesy..

MIMZYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

You already know my lady

lets start preparing for the after party right away cos there's only one winner.. Her name is

[size=18pt]MIMZY[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by TamedWolf90: 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
mysticgal:

If I were to win which I will, my first aim is to promote nairaland, which I am already doing.
Then I will use the avenue to help genuine people through the then avenue smiley

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by MUVA(m): 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
Shallypop:
Do u really have sisters? U stoop so low 2 insult somebody's mother, sister, future wife cos she refused 2 abort her pregnancy like some girls do. I'm a wife, never aborted and married 4 years without any issue. I thinks that's more of a stigma than baby mama ish u guys r repeating. At least she is fertile. What makes u think ur wife will be fertile.
Mimsy I do not know you but am proud of u . U maintained your shape after birth. Pls go 2 health section and click on trying 2 conceive maybe u will appreciate women who are fertile. Pls let's stop embarrassing girls cos they decided 2 entertain us by contesting for Miss Narialand. It's not a crime.

The voice of the people is the voice of God. They can't stop this hurricane and we aint even bothered! gringrin

#TrendMIMZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

cheesy cheesy u self
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by falconey(m): 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
ronald4lif:

Lol, another way to give mugus hope. I'm seeing someone but it's complicated or we're having issues. Until mugu get wedding invites. grin

lwkm.
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ls0fdk:
we are mimzified!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Fynestboi: 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
mysticgal:

How do you want to promote nairaland?

Genuine people? How do you know genuine people?

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by chelseabmw(m): 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
MUVA:
#TrendMimzy baybee!!! cool

Osheeeyyyy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29)

Drop Your 2go User Name,you Might Be Lucky / Ladies That Are Sex Starved Add Up For Hook Up With Cute Guyz / Need Sugarmummy In Lagos? Then:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.