Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul (32044 Views)

Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS / Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? / An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by larabae13(f): 6:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
naijaboiy:

Pardon? lipsrsealed
my guy is it nt correct? shocked I didnt know oo can u pls correct me?
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by DRISKLEF(m): 6:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
Lets do this! cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by UyiIredia(m): 6:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
mysticgal:
I sign in peace smiley
Finally, you've arrived. Just in time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
FTbomb:
i'm disappointed you're not contesting again this year....and you're still quite young, fresh and beautiful.. wink
A girl has no interest in contesting.
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by chelseabmw(m): 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
WE ARE HERE

TEAM MIMZY ALL THE WAY

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by mysticgal(f): 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
wristbangle:
We are still expecting Mysticgal and Ladyjul to show up.. cool
I am in oh tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by telemapreye1(f): 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
greatness22:
My South-South Queen, come and give me a kiss
wink kiss
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Laveda(f): 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
Twaci:
grin grin

kiss

Adeh39!!
kiss

grin
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by MUVA(m): 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
wristbangle:

You are welcome. While we wait for Mysticgal and ladyjul, I just want to brief how the questions will be asked this evening.

There are three section comprising of five questions which are simple and straight forward. In order to avoid boredom and ensure our ladies will have enough time to type their answers, the 2nd and 3rd sections will be ask in brief.

4 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Knightngale(f): 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
postmann:

Too early giving signs of down syndrome

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
wristbangle:

You are welcome. While we wait for Mysticgal and ladyjul, I just want to brief how the questions will be asked this evening.

There are three section comprising of five questions which are simple and straight forward. In order to avoid boredom and ensure our ladies will have enough time to type their answers, the 2nd and 3rd sections will be ask in brief.

Ok

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
I don show grin

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by photoshoot(m): 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
undecided
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by peeparty(m): 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
stfuareyougod
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by UyiIredia(m): 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
E don dey look like say e go be minus one o. Wey ladyjul.
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by wristbangle: 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
Section 1: Introduction aspect

A. Can you tell us your name, state of origin and educational background?

B. The meaning of your moniker and how you coined it?

C. Relationship and Religion status

D. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?

E. Can list your strengths and how you have used it positively to change lives?

Cc: Mimzy, Mysticgal and Ladyjul

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Twaci(f): 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:
Oh! My darling twaci is here.

TwaaBae, my doctor said I need to find some suga to upset the stress causing my high bp

Will u be my suga

Are u willing to save a life

Do u know how to save a life

Take lollipop cheesy

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by EzePromoe: 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
Go Mystic! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
Seun samurai are in your forum. They are actually here.

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by photoshoot(m): 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
Who would impress today undecided
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by makydebbie(f): 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
UyiIredia:

So you watch wrestling. That's so cool.
lol..i'm a big fan!

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by HurricaneMIMZY: 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:
Mimzy = Overrated

Ivyy = Rated

Refiner = Underated

Rubbish undecided

Neeest angry

She's not even been asked a single question yet you've started attacking her.

Why the hate?

Campaign responsively.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
wristbangle:

I hope you guyz won't divert from the methord use yesterday, so there won't be any complain or people feeling that this group is favoured in terms of question.
Throw that same questions to them plz.
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Lezzlie(m): 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Lets do this! cool
wink
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by senibo1: 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
I have seriously landed

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by postmann: 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
brother postmann yeah very true, its even rainy now in my town. good evening sir

Raining all evening here. Good evening my bro! My brother from another mother! Be by my side tonight!
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by greatness22(m): 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
telemapreye1:
wink kiss
Come let me lap you jare cool
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by DRISKLEF(m): 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
mimzy:
Present

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by peeparty(m): 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
stfuareyougod
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by chelseabmw(m): 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:
Mimzy = Overrated

Ivyy = Rated

Refiner = Underated

Rubbish undecided

Neeest angry

lol ..... PSG is overrated but they keep winning their league ... Miss NL league is OURS cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
postmann:

Too early giving signs of down syndrome

I can see mimzy army as arrive

Shameless men undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29)

Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? / New All Christians Dating Whatsapp Group. / Singles Hookup Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.