Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul (32054 Views)

Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS / Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? / An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by postmann: 5:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
Saintsamuraii, it's been a cold day!
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Ls0fdk(m): 5:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
Present

naijaboiy:
To my fellow nairalanders, please ask sensible questions and not questions out of context. I implore the contestants for today's interview to ignore any question they cannot answer so as to avoid unnecessary embarrassment and controversies.
1 orijin 4 you

7 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 5:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
Mimzy = Overrated

Ivyy = Rated

Refiner = Underated

Rubbish undecided

Neeest angry

13 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by obiorathesubtle: 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
naijaboiy:
To my fellow nairalanders, please ask sensible questions and not questions out of context. I implore the contestants for today's interview to ignore any question they cannot answer so as to avoid unnecessary embarrassment and controversies.

Let the interview begin. undecided
I couldn't agree more
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Lezzlie(m): 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
Six minutes until it is Six o'clock

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by naijaboiy: 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
larabae13:
Oya!!! Let d drama begins grin
Pardon? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Twaci(f): 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
smiley
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
Present. Sipping my zobo!
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Swissheart(f): 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
Okay
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Laveda(f): 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
Twaci tongue
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by telemapreye1(f): 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
greatness22:
Let's do this for our queen.

mimzy
Yeah,greatness.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by postmann: 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:
Mimzy = Overrated

Ivyy = Rated

Refiner = Underated

Rubbish undecided

Neeest angry

Too early giving signs of down syndrome

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by FTbomb(m): 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
Vickyydera:
Present. Sipping my zobo!
my darling, how do you do?

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by naijaboiy: 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I couldn't agree more
Yes Boss!
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by UyiIredia(m): 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
makydebbie:
hmm...i remember this feeling..the same way i felt wrestlemania 30..undertaker vs brock lesnar....#teammimzy!!!!!!!!!!

So you watch wrestling. That's so cool.
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by greatness22(m): 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
optional1:
lemme siddon here wit my sapela fone nd bad english.
You neva still forgive that dude?
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Creamish(f): 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
postmann:

Too early giving signs of down syndrome

wink

4 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
FTbomb:
my darling, how do you do?
Am fine.
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
Oh! My darling twaci is here.

TwaaBae, my doctor said I need to find some suga to upset the stress causing my high bp

Will u be my suga

Are u willing to save a life

Do u know how to save a life
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by FTbomb(m): 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
[s]
EnigmaticEnigma:
Mim-zy = Overrated

I-vyy = Rated

Refi-ner = Underated

Rubbish undecided

Neeest angry
[/s]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by greatness22(m): 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
telemapreye1:
Yeah,greatness.
My South-South Queen, come and give me a kiss
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by wristbangle: 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
mimzy:

Thank you..

You are welcome. While we wait for Mysticgal and ladyjul, I just want to brief how the questions will be asked this evening.

There are three section comprising of five questions which are simple and straight forward. In order to avoid boredom and ensure our ladies will have enough time to type their answers, the 2nd and 3rd sections will be ask in brief.

4 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
postmann:
Saintsamuraii, it's been a cold day!
brother postmann yeah very true, its even rainy now in my town. good evening sir

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Omotayor123(f): 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by asumo12: 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
angry
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by mysticgal(f): 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
wristbangle:
I can see one of our guests is in the venue. You are most welcome mimzy cool. We are still expecting mysticgal and ladyjul before we kick off this evening edition.
I sign in peace smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Twaci(f): 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
Laveda:
Twaci tongue
grin grin

kiss

Adeh39!!
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by ogorwyne(f): 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
optional1:
lemme siddon here wit my sapela fone nd bad english.
Nor kill me wit laff o.
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by FTbomb(m): 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
Vickyydera:
Am fine.
i'm disappointed you're not contesting again this year....and you're still quite young, fresh and beautiful.. wink
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by wristbangle: 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
You are most welcome mysticgal. I guess we should kick off this evening edition.

So are you ready Mimzy, Mysticgal and Ladyjul?

Let's clap for them! cool

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by peeparty(m): 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
cool
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by 4rmthewest(m): 6:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
#teammimzy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29)

Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? / New All Christians Dating Whatsapp Group. / Singles Hookup Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.