Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

7 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petrol— - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petrol— (1123 Views)

Nigerians Won’t Go Into New Year With Petrol Scarcity – NNPC / Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated / Buhari Commissions Naval Ships In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petrol— by Chibuike56(m): 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
7 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petrol— Jun 16, 2016 6:34 pm| Leave a comment
Seven ships laden with Premium Motor Spirit (PMS), otherwise known as petrol have arrived at Lagos ports waiting to discharge, the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) said on Thursday.
The NPA said three other ships waiting to berth would discharge container-laden goods and bulk gypsum.
It noted that 27 other ships containing petroleum products, food items and other goods were being expected at the ports from June 16 to June 28, while 25 ships were except on june 28

Re: 7 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petrol— by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
End time consumer

1 Like

Re: 7 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petrol— by Flexherbal(m): 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
They are welcome.
Re: 7 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petrol— by okolichibuzor(m): 10:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
cheesy una welcome... then make them sharpen there knives kill Nigerians with there prices.
Re: 7 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petrol— by idupaul: 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
If anyone told me Buhari will be importing fuel a year after his swearing in I would have said the person is a mad man and a liar ..

1 Like

Re: 7 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petrol— by DaBullIT(m): 6:31am On Jun 17, 2016
You think the illegal refineries you all operate is enough to serve Nigeria ? even the refinery being built at the pace of lightening will take over 2 years, and it's easy for you to say that as if your godson clueless Jonathan did not import crude oil

hypocrite oshi

idupaul:
If anyone told me Buhari will be importing fuel a year after his swearing in I would have said the person is a mad man and a liar ..

1 Like

Re: 7 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petrol— by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 17, 2016
DaBullIT:
You think the illegal refineries you all operate is enough to serve Nigeria ? even the refinery being built at the pace of lightening will take over 2 years, and it's easy for you to say that as if your godson clueless Jonathan did not import crude oil

hypocrite oshi

Lets face it ! If our refineries were fully operational there would be no need to import fuel.

If licenses were given to build and operate refineries in Nigeria, there would be no need to import fuel.

If Tanker owners stopped smuggling fuel to cameroon, Benin , Niger and Chad there would be no need to import fuel.

Nigerian has all it takes to be self sufficient in Petrol Refining, she is the only oil producing country in the world that imports petroleum products,

Thanks to the kind of citizens she has. angry
Re: 7 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petrol— by DaBullIT(m): 8:42am On Jun 17, 2016
Such a shame really , but as you know , there's no way we can address the past without mentioning parties , So , i'll just skip that part

If anyone applied for Licences to build refineries , they would have gotten the licence, but unfortunately , i don't think anyone did , if anyone really did , then the application was probably turned down by the party in power as at then , Last i checked, James Ibori owns a private refinery in EUrope , not sure of the country ,

If Nigeria had a refinery , tanker owners wouldn't need to smuggle anything, Those countries would come to Nigeria and purchase legally

Bottom Line is ALL HAIL PDP for ruining the country for 16 years

kaeforum:

Lets face it ! If our refineries were fully operational there would be no need to import fuel.

If licenses were given to build and operate refineries in Nigeria, there would be no need to import fuel.

If Tanker owners stopped smuggling fuel to cameroon, Benin , Niger and Chad there would be no need to import fuel.

Nigerian has all it takes to be self sufficient in Petrol Refining, she is the only oil producing country in the world that imports petroleum products,

1 Like

Re: 7 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petrol— by idupaul: 9:23am On Jun 17, 2016
DaBullIT:

hypocrite oshi

I remember it was Buhari that said in a year he will fix all our refineries, he even buttressed this by saying he once built a certain refinery in 9 months. .For your info I campaigned and voted this loser called Buhari ..I just don't like him again because his first year performance is awful and I don't see any room for improvement...with what I have seen thus far even if he spends 20 years in power he will achieve very little because he is vision less and lacks God given wisdom requisite to create great Nations
Re: 7 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petrol— by mrvitalis(m): 9:40am On Jun 17, 2016
kaeforum:

Please read!! !!
What is the capacity of our refineries? ?

What is our daily consumption??
Am sure u don't know both if not u won't just get up and say what u said

1 Like

Re: 7 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petrol— by princemillla(m): 9:43am On Jun 17, 2016
Atleast with this news, I can happily dispatch my jerry cans.

By the way, what eventually happens to the 120 naira argued by NLC?
This 145/140 price of a thing isn't interesting at all. 20litre for 3k....
Re: 7 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petrol— by princemillla(m): 9:46am On Jun 17, 2016
kaeforum:

If our refineries were fully operational there would be no need to import fuel.

. angry

Nigeria refinery put together currently cannot produce what we are consuming. Heard we consuming about 2m litres a day.

Get ur fact right sir
Re: 7 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petrol— by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 17, 2016
mrvitalis:

Please read!! !!
What is the capacity of our refineries? ?

What is our daily consumption??
Am sure u don't know both if not u won't just get up and say what u said

I dont need those specs, our daily consumption is no where close to countries like south africa, mind you countries like cameroon , ghana, chad and Niger dont experience fuel scarcity even though they dont have refineries.
Re: 7 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petrol— by mrvitalis(m): 10:19am On Jun 17, 2016
kaeforum:

I dont need those specs, our daily consumption is no where close to countries like south africa, mind you countries like cameroon , ghana, chad and Niger dont experience fuel scarcity even though they dont have refineries.

Well u need to read, saying our daily consumption is not upto that of south Africa shows the level of ur intelligence
Re: 7 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petrol— by iamord(m): 10:21am On Jun 17, 2016
kaeforum:

Don't have refineries?? Say who??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petrol— by DaBullIT(m): 11:36am On Jun 17, 2016
wink so you switches sides because you think he as not done enough?

Have you forgotten that a few months into his election about 4 refineries were upgraded and the production capacity was increased?

Have you forgotten how power was stable for months after his swearing in?

You people leave the main problems of saboteurs and blame the presidency is the president the one blowing up power and crude pipelines?

If it means anything to you, you'll know Buhari just read his own budget as such there isn't much he could do before now and now all things are falling in place

Lagos rain projects, lagos ibadan express roads

Kaduna, kano express ways still featured on NL a few days ago

Mono rail from Lagos to pH I think is on

States have received funds for school feeding programs

N-power mass recruitment portal

5k for unemployed youths

The list goes on and on

If all of that means nothing to you, then if Jesus came to rule Nigeria you'd still be unhappy

idupaul:

I remember it was Buhari that said in a year he will fix all our refineries, he even buttressed this by saying he once built a certain refinery in 9 months. .For your info I campaigned and voted this loser called Buhari ..I just don't like him again because his first year performance is awful and I don't see any room for improvement...with what I have seen thus far even if he spends 20 years in power he will achieve very little because he is vision less and lacks God given wisdom requisite to create great Nations

(1) (Reply)

Can Our Leaders Ever Be Like This / Aisha Buhari Should Travel To USA If Fayose Is Lying.i Hail Fayose's Courage / Nnamdi Kanu, Was Recognized As The “great Liberator Of Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.